‹ Prequel: Taking My City
Sequel: I Own My City

Taking My City II

Stan

Chapter 5: 17-end

I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it

And when you dream, I hope you can't sleep

And you scream about it

I hope your conscious eats at you

And you can't breathe without me

-Eminem, Stan

 

<6 MONTHS LATER>

Cassie's belly is getting big and they found that they're having a baby girl. Trey & Cassie are still going strong and there are no more arguements, they found a nice couple that have been wanting kids, but the wife can't have any. They're names are Dutchess and Craig, and they're both African American. The baby will be coming in 3 months, and the whole family is excited, even though they are still giving the baby up.

Aaliyah's baby girls are much more bigger and they can now crawl/walk and talk some. Their personalities are alot much clearer too.

Cami is the sneaky one and she loves messing around with Damyan any chance she can get. Ciara is the quiet one, but is very tough and bold, ad the baby of the three Deon, is a mix between Cami and Ciara.

Damyan and Niecy are still together, and there's very little complications between them.

 

There are arguements here and there about Arabella, but Damyan has no feelings for her, whatsoever, and he's positive about that. But that doesn't mean Arabella won't stop trying. Niecy is still a virgin, and she wants to give it up to Damyan, but is still nervous.

Gabriela and Deyontae...perfect couple as always. Deyontae actually got a tattoo of Gabby on his chest, and her name covers his whole left breast. Under her name it's his own meaning of her name. They haven't started planning for the wedding, and that probably won't be for a while.

Mario and Kelsey...are more in love than ever, if that's possible, and same with Lola and Jordan.

Deron and Diaree have grown closer and there's no complications...except that Cherish harasses Diaree, every chance she can get. The only thing saving her from an ass whoopen is that Diaree wants to keep her job.

Now no one saw this one coming but, Namian and James are together. And when I say together, I mean TOGETHER.

 

James actually shows TRUE affection to her, and he loves her weird and a little geeky ways. This is actually the first girl that he's shown true and honest resepct too, they're actually falling for eachother...hard. James know she's a little too young for him, so he's not trying anything with her.

Ashley is still going with her boyfriend Josh, and she actually moved in with him.

Angela is seeing a new guy named Nick, and although they're not officially together, there's definitely going to be a future between the two.

Miya and Xavier...are back to their old ways. But it's WORSE. Xavier comes home drunk and high, and he cusses Miya out all the time. Even when he's sober he still acts foul and cold to her, and she returns the same behavior to him just as he does to her. There was a time where Xavier didn't come home for a week, and when Miya demanded to know where he was, he cussed her out and disappeared for another week. Miya is so depressed, she dropped out of school,

 

And all she does is stay at home with her son all the time, who is almost 8 months. Miya puts on a front to everyone, because she doesn't want anyone to know about her problems, but everyone is starting to get suspicious. Miya still talks to Drake and Collid, and she actually decided to meet up with Drake once. He tried things with her, but she didn't cheat and give in because she loves Xavier. But now...she isn't so sure.

 

<Damyan>

I woke up to a little hand in my ear, and when I woke up Cami was sitting in front of me with a toothy grin.

I hopped off the couch, nearly knocking Niecy off of it.

"Cami, how in the world did you get in here?!" I exclaimed, backing away from her.

I'm so serious but that little girl is out to get me...I don't know why!

She's made me fall down the stairs, popped my own tire, and has thrown up on at least all my clothes. Don't ask me how but...she's capable of doing that shi+.

My mom walked in the room with a bottle in her hand and picked up Cami.

"Boy, I know you didn't just hop off that couch, cuz off Cami?" My mom asked, laughing.

I signed and lied back down on the couch.

"Mom, Im serious. That baby is out to get me."

She laughed and walked out the room, and it's either I was seeing things...or Cami just gave me the finger.

I groaned and put the pillow over my face. That baby is making me lose my mind!

 

<Xavier>

"What the fxck you mean you're pregnant?!" I roared.

Mariah dropped to her knees, with tears rolling down her face.

"I-I'm sorry X! But the baby is yours!" She cried.

I dropped the bottle of alocohol I was drinking and stared at her, pissed off. There's no way that baby is mine. It's been 6 months since the last time Ive seen her.

"I haven't fxcked you in 6 months! Shouldn't your belly be bigger?" I snapped.

She was crying so hard she was shaking. What was she so scared of? I wasn't gonna hit her! I may yell and cuss, and ACT like I'm going to hit her...but I'll never put my hands on a woman. No matter what.

"Y-yes! But they say your first child...you don't really show until it's close time to the due." She said.

"How is that baby mine?! There's no telling how many dudes you've drugged and fxcked?! If that baby is mine....Mariah I'm going to fxcking kill you!" I hissed.

She started sobbing, holding her stomach. I just glared at her...standing above her. I know she's lying!

"Xavier, I'm sorry! But the baby is yours."

"Im taking your dumbass to the doctor and were gonna see if it's my baby. If it is...your either going to abort it, or you'll be taking care of the thing, by yourself." I hissed.

I grabbed another bottle of beer, and stumbled out of the room.

<Trey>

"So Cassie, have you thought of some baby names?" I asked.

We were at her house and we were just chilling in her bedroom. She had her legs swooped over mine, and I was lying against the wall, while she was propped up with pillows. There were baby magazines spread around us, and we were both flipping through them...I guess just to flip through them. Cassie always has the urge for buffalo wild wings...it's like her favorite food, so of course there was a mountain high plate full of wings and ranch dressing sitting right next to her.

 

"Uhmm I like Olivia, but I think we should let Dutchess and Craig pick it." She said.

"No. We gotta have some tie to the baby, I think you should name her."

She laughed and picked up a wing, and started eating it like that was going to be the last time she'd ever get to eat.

I reached over for a wing and she slapped my hand away.

"My food." She snapped, all serious.

I frowned. "Are you serious Cassie?! Damn, you got like 80 on the plate!" I exclaimed.

But she kept eating like she didn't hear me, so I just went back to the magazines. Man, this pregnancy...I can't wait until it's over!

<Namian>

I was in the car with James and we were on our way to his crib, to just chill. James and I started going together about three months ago, when I ran into him at Dairy Queen. I was with my mom, and he walked in looking all glum and shi+. So somehow we started talking and we exchanged numbers. We started talking ALOT, even though my mom thought he was too old for me.

 

But he never tries anything too serious with me. When word got out that James and I were dating...it rung.

Everyone was so shocked and surprised, like I couldn't get a man! Arabella was actually okay with it...and even if she wasn't. I wouldn't care!

"What you thinking about?" He asked.

I giggled. "Nothing really...just life."

"I love you."

I blushed. "Love you too." I smiled.

That's how James was, he'd just say he loved me in the most random times! I could say: 'Oh look there's a dog.'

And his response would be,"I love you Namian."

Lola says it's true love...but ehh I'm not sure. I care for James, but I don't love him...I think?

We pulled in his driveway and I saw that we were going to be alone, because his brothers car wasn't there.

 

We got out holding hands, and we walked into the house. James turned on the lights and there was a woman siting down on his couch, with a baby in her hands.

"James, when in the fxck are you gonna start taking care of our child?!" She snapped.

<Deron>

"So Gabriela, if you had a baby say...right around now, what would you name it?" I asked.

It was Deyontae, Gabby, and I, and we were eating at Denny just chilling. Diaree was at work...leaving me once again!

"Lets not talk about that." Deyontae interrupted.

"Why not?" Gabby asked with a frown.

Oh great, I know that look. They're about to argue!

"Because...it makes me nervous!" Deyontae exclaimed.

"Nervous?! So, are you saying that you don't want me to have your baby?!"

"No! That's not what I meant.."

I started laughing as they started to bicker, they are truly the most hilarious couple to watch argue! Because they literally can't be mad at eachother for an hour, so they could be screaming the next minute, and be cuddled up the next second.

 

They argue over everything, I guess it's their 'thing'.

I zoned out their arguement, because my phone was ringing, and when I looked, it was Diaree's job.

Yes! She's ready to leave...but she's not supposed to be off until another 2 hours.

"Hello?"

"Hi Deron...yeah I'm gonna need you to come get your girlfriend." Naylie said, the supervisor of everything.

I then heard yelling in the background, like women screaming.

"Whats going on?" I asked, concerned.

"Look just get here-oh shi+, hold on a second. No! Diaree put her down!" Click.

Woah, what the hell is going on over there?

<Diaree>

I was changing Jaime, a 6 month old baby on the changing station, when Cherish bumped my arm.

I gave her a dirty look, and started taking deep breaths, trying to calm myself, because in about two seconds I'm going to give her the ass whoopen of her life! Worse than the one, I gave her at the club.

All day this bi+ch has been testing and playing with me, and somehow I've pulled through and ignored her...

 

But then I snapped. I was in the main entrance of the day care, kind of like the lobby and I was on my break just chilling, when she came over and sat next to me.

I turned away from her and pretended she wasn't even there.

"You know Deron loves me right?" She said.

Boom. My stomach dropped, and I could feel myself losing control.

"He told me, in fact we still meet up and fxck occasionally. He told me you were a joke to him-"

Before she could even finish I jabbed the hoe in her mouth.

All the anger I kept in, and frustration from not kicking her ass, came out all in once. I started throwing punches to where I couldn't stop. I was so angry, I think I had the strength of a man, because one second she was on the ground and the next second, I was throwing the bi+ch through the doors. When her face connected to the door, it swung open and she fell into the daycare and now we had all the kids attention, but that still didn't stop me from giving her an ass whoopen that she REALLY deserves.

 

I hopped on top of her and started pounding her face in, I could hear bones cracking, and I could feel blood on my knuckles.

All the kids were standing around making a circle, laughing and chanting 'FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!' While all the oher employees were just standing around in shock.

"Help!" Cherish screamed helplessly.

"Oh you want help?! I'll show you help, you stupid bi+ch!" I hissed.

I climbed off of her, and when she tried to get up and run away, I backed up and then took a running start at her ass, and tackled her into the baby supplies. Everything fell to the floor on top of us, as I was still whooping her ass...

<Deron>

I parked in a space, and darted into the daycare, when I got in and saw what was going on...I literally fell to the ground rolling on the ground laughing my ass off. I was laughing so hard, where I was crying and there were actual tears coming down my face. That's fxcking hilarious!

Diaree was beating the mess out Cherish, but what made it so funny is that

 

Diaree is like 5'2 and Cherish is 5'6. So there was a size difference. She was slinging Cherish around like a rag doll! She was throwing her around the room, smashing her into the walls, throwing her into doors! The employees were yelling and trying to pull Diaree off of her, but I knew Diaree better than them, and I know that Diaree isn't going to stop until I pull her off, or she hears 'calling' and 'police' in the same sentence.

All the kids were doing exactly what I was doing, laughing. They were too young to understand, and the ones who were old enough to understand, were crying because of laughter.

The whole room was just full of chaos.

"Deron! Get your girlfriend! Or I'm calling the police!" Naylie, screamed frantically in my face.

But I didn't have too, because all of a sudden Diaree just drooped the girl, and Cherish just fell to the floor sobbing, and coughing up some blood.

 

Man it sucks getting yo' ass whooped in front of kids, becasue kids spread gossip worse than magazines do!

<Kelsey>

"Ashley, what do you mean you think you 'love' him? My god you moved in with him!" I exclaimed.

It was Ashley, Angela and I at the mall just walking around and chilling.

Nick, Josh, and Mario were here too, but they walked off to the arcade, something like that.

"So what if I moved in with him? Couples move in all the time and that doesn't mean they're in love!" Ashley complained.

"Sis, I've seen you panic and mess up good relationships, but please...don't mess this one up with Josh, because I think you and him are really good for eachother." Angela said.

"Yeah you better not, because I don't think there's another guy in this wolds that can put up with you." I said jokingly.

"Oh shutup!" She exclaimed, pushing me playfully. "But I'm serious you guys! He said 'i love you' to me last night after had just got done having s3x, and it's not like he's never said that to me

 

Before...it's just that...at that moment it felt so...right? It felt true! It felt like he REALLY meant it!"

I laughed. I felt what she was feeling the very first time, the second Mario and I even got together.

"Girl he then got you sprung! But it's okay! They say you're first love does that to you." Angela confided.

We laughed and kept walking until we met up with the boys. Mario slung his arm around me, and we seperated from the group.

"You know the fastest way of getting yourself getting kicked out the mall?" He said with a sly grin.

"What?"

He picked me up. "Having s3x in the camera booth!"

<Miya>

I was watching Go Diego! with my son, when my phone rings. I answered it without checking the Caller ID.

"Is this Miya Collins? Hi, this is Officer Steve, and I'm calling from your boyfriends phone."

Now usually I wouldve been scared and panicking if a police officer called my phone about X...but now I could seriously give two fxcks less about him. He doesn't even call me 'Miya' anymore..

 

He calls me all kind of things...like 'bi+ch' or 'worthless piece of shi+' and 'wh0re' seems to be his favorite. And yes...he calls me this in front of his son.

"Oh, what happened?" I said, carelessly.

"He got in a car accident...he was under the influence but it wasn't his fault-"

"Okay, what hospital?" I asked, getting impatient.

He told me, and I hung up before he could say anything else.

"Come on baby, we gotta get dressed." I said, scooping Xavier up.

"Whyyyyyyyy?!" He complained, about to start crying.

I laughed and quickly threw him in the tub and got him dressed. I put him on a 'Black Label' outfit with some J'z to match. I got dressed in a yellow sundress, with black leggings and flip flops. I threw my hair in a bun, and didn't bother to put make up on. I'm already ugly...and I feel ugly, so no need in trying to cover it up. Ugh...Xavier has really gotten me so messed up.

I love him to death, but...I DESERVE better, and I can't take being with him like this any longer!

 

But I stick it out, for my son.

I grabbed my car keys to my Lexus and strapped Xavier in his car seat. It's been an hour since the cop called me, and if Xavier was in serious condition, they wouldve been called me back.

I got in the car and took my sweet time to get to the hospital. If he can take his 'sweet time' to come home, then I can take my 'sweet time' to go see him.

When I pulled in the same hospital that Aaliyah had her baby girls in, I parked the car and got Xavier out. I grabbed his diaper bag, and walked in cradling him to my chest. I walked in and Xavier's parents were sitting down in the lobby area. They looked okay, so I knew then that nothing serious had happened. Morris saw me first, and when he did a grin spread across his face.

"Gwampa!" Xavier cried, reaching his arms out to him.

I walked over and Morris, swept him out my arms into a hug. Xavier started laughing, as Morris began flying him around the room like he was an airplane.

 

I began watching them with a smile on my face, when Vivica grabbed my arm and pulled me to the other side of the room.

"Skip the bull shi+ and tell me what's going on with you and my son." She demanded, folding her arms, looking like she was about to whoop my ass.

"Uhh what?" I stuttered.

I really wasn't prepared to be asked that...I mean where'd she get that from?! I haven't told anyone about Xavier (boyfriend) and our problems...

"Dont try to lie either, I've noticed that you two have been acting very distant lately...and no offense to you, but you look like shi+." She scoffed.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "Well thanks for the compliment Vivica! That's what every girl wants to hear..."

"Im not playing with you Miya!" She then leaned in very close to me, not taking her eyes off of mine. "Does...Xavier...hit you?" She asked, in a low and very serious voice.

 

I don't know why but I suddenly got very defensive. Which is stupid of me, because how could I want to defend someone who could really care less about me!

"No. Xavier has never touched me like that in any way." I growled.

"Then why do you look like you do Miya? You're my sons girlfriend, and I know you. I KNOW when somethings wrong, and something IS wrong...am I right?" She hissed, taking a step toward me.

Should I tell her? Should I tell her how degrating her son makes me feel? How he doesn't come home sometimes? How he comes home wasted and cusses me out? How he barely takes care of X? How he talks to me? How he blows up on me for the tiniest things? How depressed I am?!

Just thinking about it, is sickening and I felt the waterworks coming, and there's no way Im going to let them spill.

I gulped. "C-can you just tell me where his room is?" I asked.

 

I looked down at the floor, because I knew my face would give away everything.

She sighed. "Room 313."

I turned away from her and walked through the double doors and towards the elevator. I got on and pressed the number 3, for the third floor. I really wanna hurry up and get this visit over with, cuz I literally can't stand being in the same room as him! This is why, you should always never have s3x unless it's with the one you love. S3x is not something to play around with, because it will come back and bite you in your ass...and it bit me in mine...HARD.

The elevator doors opened, and I began walking to his room, when I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Tahisha and Renee.

They waved me over and I started to walk over to them.

"Hey girl! Damn, you and your family must love being in the hospital." Tahisha laughed.

I just smiled and Renee frowned. "Girl, what's wrong? You look like somebody died." Renee said.

 

"Oh...I'm fine...just a little stressed out." I said, with a sigh.

"A little? Girl...you can tell us what's wrong." Tahisha said.

Damn, since when has everyone been so fxcking caring?!

"Y-you know what...I gotta go..." I said, turning around and walking away before they could say another word.

I dried my eyes before the tears fell and walked up to Xaviers room door. I took a deep breath and walked in the room.

When I saw who was in there with him...I nearly had a panic attack.

There was a girl who looked to be around my age and she was sitting in a chair...and she was pregnant. She was smiling at Xavier, and Xavier was smiling back at her.

Who the fxck is she?! I'll be damned if he's cheating on me! And if he is... then why the fxck would he bring her up to his room, knowing I'd be coming!

I cleared my throat and they stopped talking and both looked at me. The girl looked frightened, but Xavier looked annoyed...as usual.

 

I calmly walked over to his bedside, not taking my eyes off of the girl. "Who is she?" I asked, with bass in my voice.

She looked down at the floor and didn't say anything...I could feel my heart...slowly crumpling into nothing, as the truth began to surface.

"None of your damn business! The fxck took you so long to get yo' ass over here?!" He yelled, angrily.

Any other time, I wouldve started crying and yelled back...but I was used too it...so it didn't hurt that much, and I was barely phased.

"Traffic. The fxck she doing here?!" I asked, pointing at her.

"I told yo' dumbass, none of your business! Where's my son?!"

I took a deep breath. "Downstairs with your father."

"Good, at least you can do something right!" He huffed. He then turned to the girl. "Mariah?"

She jumped, and looked up at him with a scared expression.

"Can you go get me some water?" He asked.

 

She nodded and struggled to get out of her chair. When she finally did, she waddled out of the room and closed the door behind her. I just stood there shocked as ever. He can call some girl by her first name, but he can't call me!

"Xavier."

"What?!" He exclaimed.

"Who. Is. She?" I hissed, through gritted teeth, saying each word seperately.

"How many times do I have to tell you that, it's none of your business? You took your sweet merry time to get here, so I called her up. She came when I asked her too!"

"I don't give a fxck what she did! Who the fxck is she and what is she doing with you?!" I screamed, with anger.

I was so mad, my hands were shaking and there were tears rolling down my face. I was two seconds from hopping on that hospital bed, and whooping his ass on the spot! This is fxcking ridiculous!

"None of your fxcking business, bi+ch! Now why don't you take yo' whining ass back home! I'll be home tonight!" He yelled.

That was it. I can't take it anymore. It's over.

 

I shook my head at him in disbelief, with tears streaming down my face. I turned away from him and stomped out the hospital room, slamming the door behind me. I'm leaving him. I can't take being with him anymore! He cheated on me, and I know he got that bi+ch pregnant!

I powerwalked all the way to the elevator, eager to get out of this place, when I bumped into the Mariah girl. The water flew all over her shirt, and I didn't feel sorry one bit.

"Watch where you're going you fxcking slut!" I hissed.

I bumped her shoulder and she staggered and almost fell. She looked like she was about to break down and cry, but I don't care. She can fall down a flight of stairs for all I care.

I got on the elevator and pressed the main floor button.

How..how could he cheat on me?! I thought he loved me! I know we haven't been the happiest couple ever, but damn it...I didn't think he'd go this far! We were supposed to last! We were supposed to be together...forever!

 

The elevator doors opened and I stepped off, making a beeline to Vivica and Morris. When they saw me, both of their mouthes dropped when they saw the tears and the pained look on my face.

"Miya! Miya, what happened?!" Vivica asked.

But I ignored her and snatched Xavier out of her arms. He was about to cry, because whenever I would cry...he would cry.

I turned away from them and started to walk out the hospital, when Vivica and Morris both jumped in front of me, blocking my path.

"Miya, what did he do?! Tell me what's wrong!" Vivica panted.

"Ask your son!" I screamed, full of anger.

I pushed past them, and pretty much ran to my car. When I made it there, Xavier was screaming at the top of his lungs.

I quickly calmed him down and put him in his car seat. I hopped in the drivers side, and zoomed out of the parking lot.

This is it...I'm packing up all my shi+ and Im gone!

<Namian>

"Hey Lola...can you please pick me up?" I asked, trying my best not to cry.

"Yeah girl! What's wrong?"

 

She asked, all concerned.

"Im at the mall...can you please just hurry up and get here?" I asked.

"On my way."

I hung up.

I sat down on the bench and just put my face in my hands.

6 1/2 months. Almost 7 months...and he didn't tell me! He didn't tell me that he had not one kid...but two kids?! All by different women?! That's something I should know on the first date! Well...if I asked that! But still...that's something you're partner is SUPPOSED to know!

The girls name was Tamia...and she was 26 years old...the baby was 5 and it was a boy. James and the girl ended up arguing...and then James and I did...and then I just dipped out of there.

We didn't break up...but damn it, I am so mad!

 

<Aaliyah>

"Darnell...can we please go to the doctor...I'm having contractions...and they hurt!" I whined.

"Alright babe...let's go."

I was big now...and I was way too big to be having one child. That's actually a phobia of mine...having another child, because seriously I don't think my body can take another set of triplets. I really can't.

He picked me up and walked into the family room and set me on the couch.

Deron and Diaree were here and they were playing with the girls.

"Whats wrong Aaliyah?" Diaree asked, holding Deon.

"Mom! Mom! Mom!" Cami squealed, running to me.

I tried to smile, but only a moan of pain came out.

"Shes having contractions." Darnell explained, putting my shoes on.

"Its a little too early for that right?" Deron asked.

I shook my head, and tears started rolling down my face.

My contractions have never hurt this bad! Oh god...please let this just be a warning! And please just let me be having one child!

"Deron, come open the door." Darnell grunted, picking me up.

 

Deron jogged ahead of us and opened the front door. He followed us to the car and then he opened the passenger door.

Darnell strapped me in and then walked to the other side.

"Everythings gonna be fine Mom." Deron said kissing me on my cheek.

"I...hope so." I breathed.

He backed away and then Darnell pulled out and started driving to the hospital. This pain was truly unbearable...I felt like I was about to have the baby! But it is possible, because the baby is due next month.

When we pulled into the hospital, Darnell came around and helped me into the hospital, when we walked in Tahisha saw us and quickly emitted us into a room.

The next couple of moments were a blur because the pain was hurting so bad, where that was the only thing I could think about. The next thing I know...I'm on a bed...my legs open...about to have two kids!

 

<Damyan>

"Oh my god! Mom just had the baby!" I shouted, jumping out of my seat.

"Are you serious?!" Gabriela, asked jumping up.

It was Deyontae, Gabby, Cassie, Trey, Niecy and I, and we were all at Gabbys house chilling, when my dad texted me.

"Lets get to the hospital!" Trey exclaimed.

We all got up and started putting on our shoes, when I re read the message again.

"Deyontae...she's having twins!" I grinned.

"Damn! I knew she was having more than one child, she was way too big!" Niecy, squealed.

We all got out the house and piled into our own cars. I sped to my place and picked up Deron and Diaree, and the baby girls, and zoomed all the way to the hospital. Niecy tried calling Miya, but she wouldn't answer. I called Kelsey, and they were on their way too. When we arrived, Lola and Jordan, Namian and James, Ashley and Josh, and Angela and Nick, were there too.

Diaree grabbed Deon, I grabbed Ciara, and Trey grabbed Cami.

Cassie called her parents, and I called Djay and Monica.

 

We called everyone else and we were all hella juiced and excited. It was like a family reunion! We had everyone but Miya and Xavier...where are they?!

<Darnell>

8:25 pm Dominique 'Niecy' Collins was born, and she was the oldest. My second one was a baby boy, and I named him Cameron 'Mario' Collins. After this, no more kids! But I think were gonna need to invest in a new home. Because with the two newborns, there is going to be no room! My three triplet baby girls are already getting into everything, and they're not even 1 yet! But it's all good...I'm loving my family.

 

Chapter -17-

 

Ya, I could use a dream or a genie or a wish

To go back to a place much simpler than this

'Cause after all the partyin' and smashin' and crashin'

And all the glitz and the glam and the fashion

And all the pandemonium and all the madness

There comes a time where you fade to the blackness

And when you starin' at that phone in your lap

And you hopin' but them people never call you back

But that's just how the story unfolds

You get another hand soon after you fold

And when your plans unravel in the sand

What would you wish for if you had one chance?

So we're playin' airplane, sorry I'm late

I'm on my way so don't close that gate

If I don't make that then I'll switch my flight

And I'll be right back at it by the end of the night

-B.O.B. ft Hayley Williams, Airplanes

 

<Miya>

It's 9 pm at night and people keep blowing up my phone. I know it's bad to ignore the calls, but Aaliyah just had twins. I'm happy for her...and jealous.

Will I ever find love like Aaliyah and Darnell? She's had 8 kids by him..and their still deeply in love as before. Why can't Xavier love me like that?!

Right now, I'm on the couch with Xavier, waiting for my ex boyfriend to come home...to tell him it's over. I'm forever done with Xavier, and I will never be with him again. It's OVER. He can be with that hoe Mariah, and I'm pretty sure she'll get treated just like I am...in about a couple of weeks.

All my bags were packed, and I'm still not sure of where I'm going. I might go to my moms...or I'll just go to Gabbys. I don't know. I just want out!

Xavier is asleep on the other couch, and I'm watching 'Diary of A Mad Black Woman'. Hmm, what a coincidence!

 

It was about 10:30 pm when the door opened, and in came Xavier...with that Mariah girl. Did he really bring her to our home?!

I crossed my arms and legs and stared at her with hate, and she looked away. She looked like she wanted to pass out.

Xavier closed and locked the door, and then turned around to me. When he saw me with the bags, and suitcases around me...I was surprised to see shcok on his face.

"Wh-where are you going?" He asked...with his voice quivering.

I stood up and started, slinging the bags over my shoulder. I turned around to him, and I was surprised again, to see tears in his eyes. Oh god...

I swallowed the lump in my throat, and took a deep breath. "Im leaving you Xavier."

As soon as those words left out of my mouth...the atmosphere of the room changed. I felt like I was reborn...like a whole new me.

"Y-your leaving me? As in...breaking up?" He asked.

I couldn't speak, so I nodded my head and wiped the tears that were falling down my face.

 

Damn, I wasn't supposed to cry!

"N-no! Miya you can't leave me...what about our son?!" He exclaimed taking a step towards me.

"Miya? Xavier stop it! That's the first time in a long time, you have called me 'Miya', it's usually bi+ch, slut or wh0re! You've treated me wrong for too long, and I can't take it anymore!" I yelled, with anger.

He cried out in pain, like I had hit him or something. "I-I know! I'm sorry baby...but PLEASE PLEASE don't leave me!" He begged, shaking his head, with tears streaming down his face.

I have never once in my life seen Xavier cry like...THIS. He wasn't jus crying...he was sobbing and literally pouring his heart out. But theres no way I was going to give in.

"Dont make this any harder than it is Xavier. You don't love me." I said.

He rushed to me and put his hands on my shoulders. "I DO! I do love you Miya!" He cried.

I saw Mariah cringe and she just put her face in her hands.

 

"You don't! If you did, then why did you treat me like that Xavier?! And not only that... you cheated on me! And she's having your child!" I screamed, pointing at her.

"I didn't cheat on you! The stupid hoe drugged me!" He yelled.

What?! I looked at Mariah with fire in my eyes. "You drugged him?!" I screamed.

She just looked back at me, frightened and with tears in her eyes.

But I didn't have time to think about her bi+ch ass...whatever happened between him and her...it still doesn't change the fact of how he's been treating me, and why I am leaving him!

"Y-you know what, I don't care! I'm still leaving you X!" I cried, pushing him away from me. "And I'm taking our son with me...we can work out visiting things and-"

"No! Miya...you're not leaving me...you or our son! Do you think I care about that bi+ch?!" He yelled, hopping in front of me, and pointing at Mariah.

But I ignored him...this is what's best for me. We both thought it was true love...but it's not.

 

Xavier and I just don't belong together...

I pushed past him once again, and out the door. I walked to my car crying and ignoring Xavier. I opened the trunk and loaded my bags in...ignoring his pleas and promises. I ran back upstairs and got the rest of my bags. Xavier didn't follow me, and knowing him...he was probably down there unloading my bags.

I looked at Mariah and she was hunched over my kitchen island crying her eyes out...the exact place where I used to cry all the time over X.

"What the fxck could you possibly be crying over?!" I hissed.

She looked up at me and dried her eyes.

"You drugged my fxcking husband, and now you're carrying his child! Bi+ch I'm the only one who should be crying!" I screamed.

I know this is bogus and so wrong of me because she pregnant, but I dropped my bags and punched her square in her jaw. She cried out in pain and fell to the floor. I picked up my bags, and walked out the apartment and back to my car.

 

Xavier was leaning against it, and he had his face in his hands...sobbing. It seriously broke my heart that he was like this...but, what did he do when I would cry over him like that?

Nothing.

I walked past him and put the rest of my bags and my sons in the trunk and then I closed it. I got in the drivers side and Xavier came up to my window.

"Miya, please don't do this." He begged.

"Go get my son." I said, without looking at him.

"Miya-"

"GO GET MY SON!" I screamed, at the top of my lungs.

He turned away from me, and pretty much limped back into the apartment.

I loved Xavier with everything...but he mustve not loved me like I loved him. I would have never in my life, treated him the way he did me. I loved him so much, where it hurt. I remember the first night when he changed, and I cried like a baby, but he didn't care...he just laughed at me and went to sleep, and woke up like nothing had happened.

 

He finally came down with our baby, and he was still asleep. I don't know how he didn't wake up from all that noise...but when he wakes up...what am I gonna tell him?

He opened the back door and strapped him in the car seat. He then came to my window. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked.

"I gave you too many chances to stop X...too many." I sobbed.

"Please baby...I won't mess up! Please don't go..." He begged.

"No I-"

He cut me off with a kiss.

And not any kiss...it was the most mouthwatering, juciest, and most passionate kiss, I have ever experienced in my life. I couldn't help but kiss him back, and I felt my love grow for him again. I grabbed his face, and pulled him closer to me, as he deepened the kiss. But I had to go.

I pulled away.

"I love you X."

I pressed the gas, leaving him by himself in the street.

That by far, was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. I cried all the way to my moms house, and when I pulled up...she wasn't home. Damn, she's at the hospital!

 

I picked up my phone and called the only person who I knew wouldn't fail me.

"Hello?" He answered sleepily.

"Drake, can I please stay with you for a bit...X and I just broke up and..." I couldn't finish, because I started sobbing.

"Of course you can! I'll meet you outside."

I hung up and started driving over to his dorm...all I could think about was Xavier. But he messed it up...not my fault. I deserve better.

I finally pulled into his dorm parking lot, and there was Drake outside, with his shirt off, and a pair of basketball shorts. I cut the engine and hopped out the car. I ran to his open arms and he hugged me tight.

I sobbed all over him, and I just let it out all out.

He just rocked me back and forth...kissing my hair...making me feel better.

He finally pulled away and went to the car, and got my son.

I followed Drake into the lobby...and it was so weird...because this is the spot, that marked X and I's our 'almost breakup' and now I'm back...and we are broken up.

 

We got on the elevator, and then got off, and I followed him into his dorm room.

"X can sleep in my roomates room...he's never here."

I nodded and just stood in his family room, waiting for Drake, as he disappeared into another room.

I'll just unpack my bags tomorrow. He came back and I followed him to his room.

"You need something to sleep in?" He asked.

I nodded and sat down on his bed.

He tossed me a pair of basketball shorts and one of his beaters. He looked away as I stripped right there. I threw my clothes in a neat pile next to the bed.

"If you need me...I'm on the couch." He said.

"No! I-I mean...can you sleep with me? Please?" I asked.

He laughed. "Sure."

He came over and we both got under the covers, and I didn't protest, when he pulled me to his chest. I wrapped my leg over him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I buried my face in his chest.

 

The same position X and I used to go to sleep in...and the thought of him made me start crying again. "Please stop crying Miya." Drake said, in an almost begging voice.

"Im not crying."

He laughed. "Yes you are...do you wanna tell me what happened?"

"No...not really."

"Alright....just tell me later."

I sighed and didn't say anything...I just pulled him closer to me.

"Damn girl, you choking me!" He laughed.

"Sorry!" I whispered, releasing him...very little.

He laughed again...and then it got silent...in less than minutes both of us were knocked out.

 

Chapter -18-

 

Even if you were a million miles away

I could still feel you in my bed

Need me, touch me, feel me

And even at the bottom of the sea

I could still hear inside my head

Tellin' me, touch me, feel me

And all the time you were tellin' me lies

So tonight, I'm gonna find a way to make it without you

Tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you

I'm gonna hold on to the times that we had tonight

I'm gonna find a way to make it without you

-Alicia Keys, Try Sleeping With A Brokenheart

 

<Xavier>

She left me...she really left me! Were no longer together...and I'm single? I can't believe this! I couldn't even go to sleep last night, because all I did was cry like a baby...because I lost my baby. But it is my fault, and I don't blame her for leaving me.

I know this is so bad and bogus of me, but Mariah tried to comfort me when I was in my bed. I pushed her off of me, where she fell on the floor and hurt her stomach. She started bleeding, and I didn't care! She's part of the reason of why Miya is gone to this day! Now, I'm the father of another baby that I don't want!

After I helped Mariah clean up, she ended up sleeping with me, and now she's going to move in. We. Are. Not. A. Couple.

She's just gonna stay with me until the baby is born, and then I'm kicking her ass out, and then I'm going to go get my baby, wherever she is.

I feel like I lost a part of me...but trust...this WILL be temporary.

 

<Keymora>

"Floyd...I think I'm pregnant." I blurted out.

We were at the kitchen table discussing bills, when I had to vomit. I ran to the bathroom and let it all out. That has NEVER happened to me, unless I'm pregnant. So, I took a pregnancy test, and sure enough I came back positive.

I wasn't happy nor sad...I felt normal. But I've always wanted a girl!

"Y-your what?"

"Im pregnant! I just took a test." I said, with a smile.

He dropped the bills he was holding and laughed. "Are you serious? Babe, that's great!" He grinned, giving me a hug.

I hugged him back. "40 dollars it's a girl."

"Youre on."

<Deyontae>

Gabriela and I were still at the hospital, and everyone else went home. Deron and Diaree are at home with the baby girls, and Damyan is with Niec somewhere. No one still knows where Miya is, and Gabby and I are gonna go over their house, to see what's up, after we visit my mom.

"Cameron, looks just like you!" Gabriela cooed.

"No...he reminds me of Cami more, when she was a baby."

 

I said.

We were looking at my brother and sisters through the windows, and they were in the nursery.

"No, Dominique does!" Gabby laughed.

Then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yo Dey, we got her ready for you." Josh said.

"Really? Customized and everything?"

"Yup. Bring Gabby by...I just finished."

"See you in 5...and I'll give you the money upfront."

I hung up and slung my arm over Gabby's shoulders.

"Come on babe...I gotta show you something." I smiled.

She gave me a look. "What? Another surprise?"

I winked at her. "Something like that..."

<Damyan>

"So this is where all my basketball shorts are!" I exclaimed, going through Niecy's drawers.

She laughed, and went back to eating her ice cream. She was wearing my sweat pants l, and a low cut tanktop, and she was sitting on her bed, with her legs crossed. Her hair was in a floppy bun, and even like that she was just stunningly beautiful. It was just her and I, at her house.

"Yeah...I just borrow them and never give them back."

 

She grinned.

I smirked, and flopped down next to her, wrapping my arm around her. "Yeah right...you know you weren't going to return them." I laughed.

She giggled and we just chilled watching tv, until she dripped some of her ice cream onto my shirt, and that shi+ was cold!

"Damn Niece!" I exclaimed hopping up.

She started laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world, but I didn't think it was so funny. So I scooped some ice cream with my hand, out of her bowl, and before she could protest, I slapped it right down her tanktop.

"Damyan!" She shrieked, hopping up.

I started laughing, as she began fanning out her tanktop.

"You jerk!" She snapped.

She stood up on her bed, and seductively took off her tanktop...leaving her in her bra.

I stopped laughing, because the sight was just...mouthwatering. The chocolate ice cream was rolling down her stomach, and she was licking her fingers, grinning at me.

 

I placed my hands on her ass, and pulled her to me, in front of me. I placed my mouth on her body, and started sucking the ice cream off her flat and toned stomach. Damn, I never knew ice cream could taste THAT good!

She wrapped her arms around my neck and then fell back on the bed, with me on top...and somehow things got real interesting.

I took off my shirt and she poured chocolate syrup all over my abs...and proceeded to lick it all off of me. I was starting to get turned on, and I knew we were about to fxck. When she finished sucking it all up...I pulled her up to my face and connected our lips, into a deep and passionate kiss.

I sucked and bit at her lips, and we started rolling around on the bed...both of us moaning. We were rolling around and going wild so much, where the chocolate syrup busted open, and spilled all over us.

But we didn't care.

It was like the stickiness and how close our bodies felt to eachother...turned us on even more.

 

I was now on top of her, and I pulled away from her. I stood on my knees, and spread her legs, pulling off of her sweats. I threw them on the floor, and now she was only exposed in her bra and panties...

I lied back on top of her and we started kissing again, I then pulled away...because I was ready for this. I pulled down her underwear and well...you know what went down from there.

<Miya>

"Mom! Mom! Mom!" I heard, Xavier wailing.

I hopped out of Drake's arms, and ran out his room. I ran to where my son was and he was in the bed, clutching his Teddy bear and crying. I smiled at him, and sat down on the bed, pulling him on my lap.

"Awh baby...dont cry...I'm here." I said, trying to soothe him.

I started rubbing his back, and rocking him back and forth...and finally he settled down.

"Wh-where's Dad?" He asked.

I froze. "H-he's...at home. Were at Drake's house babe." I said.

He sniffled. "I want Dad."

I couldn't help it...I started to cry. He wants his father!

 

"Mom...mom..." Xavier whined.

"You can see your dad next weekend, and spend the weekend with him, okay?"

He nodded and then buried his face in my chest, and pretty soon he was asleep. I carefully lied him down in the bed, and pulled the covers over him. Damn, when word gets out that I'm not with Xavier anymore...it'll be everywhere.

I walked back to Drake's room and he was still asleep. I decided to get started on bringing my bags up. I slipped on a bra under Drake's clothes that I was wearing, and my flip flops. I put my hair in a ponytail, and grabbed my car keys. I walked out the door and hopped on the elevator.

When I got off, there were guys everywhere...just like the last time I was over here. When they saw me, grins got on their faces, but I was not in the mood to be talking to guys, including Drake.

I walked to my car and started grabbing bags when someone called my name, and it just wasn't a 'someone' it was a somebody, and I hated this somebody.

 

No...hates not the word. I loathed him.

"What do you want Jay?!" I sneered, without turning around.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" He asked, out of pure shock.

For the first time in life, Jay wasn't acting so obnoxious.

I turned around and he was standing behind me.

"None of your business, now leave me alone." I hissed.

I turned back to my trunk and picked up a couple more bags...and somehow a bunch of bags fell out the trunk, and my suitcase busted open, spilling my clothes all over the ground.

"Shi+!" I cried out, in frustration.

I dropped my bags and started to pick my clothes up and throw them back in the suitcase.

"Here...let me help you." Jay said, bending down.

"No! Trust me Jay, you've helped enough with my life!" I hissed, angrily.

But he ignored me and continued to help put the clothes back in...since when has he been so...nice?

I heard him chuckle, and when I looked at him he had my tweety bird thong in his hands. I snatched it away from him, and threw it in the suitcase...

 

But a smile still escaped my lips. I zipped up the suitcase and stood up and so did he.

"So...what are you doing here?" He asked.

"You have your nerve talking to me Jay, after all that you've done to me...why can't you just leave me alone?!" I snapped.

"Look, I'm sorry about all that Miya...I REALLY REALLY am...and I mean it. I know you're not gonna believe that but-"

"You sure as hell right I'm not gonna believe that! Jay you-"

"I acted a complete ass! Miya, I am really sorry for all that I've done. Especially at your baby shower thing...that was uncalled for and I really don't know what I was thinking when I did that..."

As Jay went on with his apology...I was in total shock. Is he serious?! I didn't think that his mouth could even form what he's saying! He's actually apologizing! No...there must be something behind this!

"I forgive you." I blurted out.

I guess that catched him off guard, because he frowned...and then a smile came on his face...his oh so gorgeous face.

 

No. I WONT even think about Jay like that! But I will admit...when we were together, we did have a pretty good time with eachother.

"R-really? You're not gonna send your boyfriend to kick my ass?!" He exclaimed.

I laughed...but I quickly stopped when I heard 'boyfriend'. My mood definitely darkened. "Oh no...I don't...go with him anymore."

His mouth dropped. "Are you serious?! Since when?" He exclaimed.

No. No. No. I shouldn't be telling him all of this!

But I did.

"Yesterday...I stay wth Drake now."

"Oh wow...I really don't know what to say...damn that's so...shocking." He said, scratching his head.

I nodded, biting my lip, fighting the urge to cry.

"Well yeah...I guess I'll see you later." I said, turning away from him.

Without warning he walked over to the trunk and grabbed a shi+load of bags, and I grabbed the rest. Even though I didn't like it...I'm so glad he helped! I closed the trunk and he followed me onto the elevator.

 

As we were walking to the elevator, people were giving Jay weird stares. Once the elvator doors closed, I asked.

"Why are they looking at you like that?"

"They know you're my ex...so they're wondering what you're doing here, and secondly I go with this girl named Sheila. She's actually the reason of why I apologized, well she made me realize what I was doing was stupid." He said.

I just nodded. Hmm, him and this Sheila girl must be doing good.

The elevator doors opened, and we stepped onto Drake's floor.

"Are you good friends with Drake?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just wondering, I don't wanna bring you up in his crib and you know..."

"I get you."

I opened the door and Drake was on the couch, with nothing but a pair of sweats on. When he saw Jay and I, he got up and walked over to help.

"I was starting to call you...I thought you ran off and left yo' son." He joked.

I laughed. "You know damn well I'm not even capable of doing that." I smiled.

 

We dropped the bags off, on Drake's bedroom floor, and then we all went back into the family room. I took a glance at the clock and it was 11:30 in the morning.

Drake and Jay started talking, and I sat down and started texting Cassie. She's the only person that knows what's going on behind my relationship, and now I just updated her on what happened. But knowing her, she's probably still asleep at Trey's house. She pretty much lives there now.

"See you later Mi." Jay said.

I looked up from my phone and smiled at him. He waved bye, and then Drake closed the door behind him.

Wow, Jay and I are on good terms finally? That's gonna take some getting used too.

"What was he doing with you? I thought you hated him." Drake said, sitting down next to me.

"Yeah me too...we just started talking, and he apologized."

He nodded. "So...how you feeling?"

I sighed. "Much better than last night...you wanna go with me to the hospital?" I asked.

He bit his lip. "Uh...sure, but why?"

 

"My sister had twins yesterday." I said, standing up.

"Damn, are you serious?! How many kids is that...like 9?" He said laughing.

"No dumbie! It's 8 of them." I smiled.

"Shutup!"

I followed him in his room, and he closed the door behind us.

"You getting in the shower first?" I asked, turning away from him.

I took off my shirt, leaving only me in my bra and shorts, and when I turned back around he was directly in front of me.

"No...why don't we take one together..." He said, seductively.

The way he was looking at me, was so intense and s3xy where my knees buckled. God damn, he was turning me on just from saying that.

I took a couple steps back, and pretty soon he had me backed up against the wall.

He slipped his arms around my waist, and pushed us closer together...leaving no room.

He bent his head down where our lips were almost touching, I was so shocked, I couldn't even speak.

"You want to?" He whispered.

I opened my mouth to say something when his lips connected to mine.

 

It was exhilerating.

He tasted so good, and it was so pleasing where I kissed back even harder.

He shoved his tongue in my mouth, and I opened my mouth to allow him more entry. It qucikly lead to making out, and he started to grind up against me, I let out a moan.

He picked up my legs and wrapped them around his waist, as he began to deepen the kiss. He picked me up, still kissing me, and began walking to the bathroom. He set me on the counter and then I reluctantly pulled away from him. Both of us breathing hard. He turned away and turned on the shower and then came back to me. He unbottoned my bra and it fell, and he started to feel on me as we went back to making out.

He picked me up off the counter and set me on my feet, and I started to pull down his sweats...anxious for this moment to come.

But then we heard...

"Mom?"

I pushed Drake away from me so hard, that he fell into the shower.

Damn! A perfect moment ruined!

 

I grabbed my shirt and covered myself up, and turned around to Xavier standing there, rubbing his eyes.

"Yes baby?" I smiled.

"Im hungy."

"Okay baby...just hold on...let mommy get in the shower and then we'll go out to eat okay?" I asked.

I grabbed him by the hand and lead him out the bathroom, into Drakes bedroom. I sat him on the bed, and turned the TV on to Spongebob.

"You wanna watch this?" I asked.

He nodded, and started paying attention.

I walked away, back into the bathroom, and closed the door.

Drake was standing there fully soaked, and trying to pull down his sweats.

I busted up laughing when I saw his face.

"So not funny Miya! Damn...!" He said laughing.

I giggled and walked over to him, and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Another time...and I'm glad he interrupted...because you seduced me." I smiled.

"And? Wasn't like you didn't want it...do you still?" He grinned.

I punched his arm. "No! My son is in the next room, perve!"

"Fine...we'll just wash up." He mumbled.

 

We undressed and then hopped in the shower.

He kept trying to get me in the mood...but I declined. No way in hell I'm gonna have s3x with my son in the same room!

We got out and lotioned up, and I put on a baby phat sweat suit, with white flip flops to match. Drake dressed up similar, he put on a white v-neck, dark baggy jeans, and a black Chicago hat, tilted to the side, and white Air Force Ones. He looked good enough to eat.

I was amazed at how changed I felt, since I'm not with Xavier anymore. I felt beautiful again...golden...like my old self!

Drake chilled in the family room, while I bathed Xavier and put him on a black and white 'Black Label' outfit, with black jordans to match.

"We go see Dad?" Xavier asked.

I shook my head. "No...Auntie Aaliyah and Uncle Darnell."

"Yay!" He cheered.

I smiled and picked him up, and walked out of Drake's bedroom.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded.

He opened the door, and we walked out and to his '2010 Bentley.'

 

I put Xavier in my lap, and we began our drive to the hospital.

Oh god...I hope Drake knows what he's getting himself into, when we arrive at this hospital.

<Gabriela>

"Okay, are you ready?" Deyontae asked.

"Yes Dey, I've been ready!" I giggled.

He removed his hands from my eyes and when I saw what was in front of me...I nearly died.

There was a beautiful sleek, black on black R8, with a pink ribbon around it.

I screamed, and tears of joy ran down my cheeks.

"Oh my god! Oh my God! Oh my God!" I screamed, jumping up and down.

I ran over to the car and hopped in and began touching everything, like I was a little kid!

Josh (Angela boyfriend) and Deyontae were standing next to eachother laughing.

I couldn't believe this! He bought me a fxcking R8!

I hopped out my car and jumped into Deyontae's arms, showering him with kisses.

Oh god, how I love this man!

 

<Cassie>

I literally stared at my phone screen for five minutes, when I re-read the text Miya just sent me.

No.

She couldn't be serious! She left him?!

"Whats wrong Cassie? You look like somebody died." Floyd said.

My god...he's so fine! But that's not important right now.

I was at the kitchen table eating...another plate of buffalo wild wings. Trey was upstairs getting dressed, so we could go visit Dutchess and Craig, and Keymora was out somewhere.

"Oh uhm...Miya and Xavier...she left him." I said, still in shock.

"Are you serious?!" Trey exclaimed, walking in the room.

I nodded. "Yeah...she's staying with that Drake guy." I said.

"Dang...so where's the baby?" Floyd asked.

"I guess with her..." I said.

So is this what wouldve happened to Trey and I, if we had a baby?

 

"Thats so messed up...but ay, we gotta leave." Trey said.

"Alright, let's go." I said.

I got out my chair, and waddled beside Trey, all the way to his car.

We got in and began driving to Dutchess's and Craigs house.

We visit them every month, but today they called and told us they wanted to talk to us...I really wonder what they could possibly want.

"So Miya...left him? Why, what happened?" He asked.

I sighed. "No one knows this but me, cuz I'm the only person she told but...Xavier mentally abuses her...sometimes he doesn't even come home, he cheated on her and got another girl pregnant..."

I continued to explain, and by the time I was done telling him everything we were in front of Dutchess's house.

"Damn...now they're most likely not going to get back together."

"Theyre not...she even told me. She can't stand him." I said.

He nodded. "Well, let's go on in, and see what they want...cuz Deron and I are gonna chill later on." He said.

 

"What?! And you're just gonna leave me?" I asked, surprised.

He sighed. "No Cassie...look just come on!" He whined.

We got out the car, and we held hands, walking to the front door.

Trey rang the doorbell, and within seconds we were sitting on Dutchess's couch.

"So...you guys wanted to see us?" Trey asked.

Dutcess was holding her stomach with a big smile on her face, and Craig was sitting next to her...looking very serious.

"I don't know how to tell you both this easily...so Ima just get straight to it." Craig said.

Trey and I nodded. What on earth could be going on?!

Craig opened his mouth to say something when Dutchess talked over him.

"Im pregnant!" She squealed.

"Really?! That's so great! Congratulations..." I beamed.

Trey smiled. "Im happy for you...how long?"

"3 weeks! We found out today! Oh my god!" Dutchess smiled.

"Thats good...so is that it? Is that what you wanted?" Trey asked.

Dutchess fell silent, and her grin vanished off her face.

 

"Well...th-that's the problem...in since I'm having a kid..." She trailed off.

My blood ran cold. I knew what she was going to say...

"You don't think you guys can have ours..." I said, slowly.

"Were really sorry..." Craig said.

But I was done. I completely shut them off, and I was lost in a daze...I was mixed with shock, anger, and hurt...and that was really triggering my waterworks. They can't be serious...it's too late! They signed the papers and everything!

"B-but it's just one more kid...and not to be in you're business, but finacially you guys look like you can handle one more. She's almost 7 months!" Trey snapped.

"I know Trey...and were very sorry! B-but we just can't-"

"Its fine. We'll find another couple that won't pu$$y out on us, before this child is born." I hissed, angrily cutting off Craig.

Trey stood up and we stomped out the house, well...Trey stomped out the house, I waddled.

 

"Were really sorry! You'll find-"

I slammed the door behind us, cuttng off Dutchess, and we got in the car.

"How can they just decline us like that?! They can't do that!" I screamed with anger.

Trey started the car and began driving back to his place.

"Just calm down Cass...you don't want any stress on the baby."

"Calm down?! How can I just calm down?!" I screamed.

And right when I said that, a sharp pain came in my stomach, and I cried out in pain, clutching my stomach.

 

Chapter -19-

 

Let up the suicide doors.

This is my life homey, you decide yours.

I know that Jesus died for us,

But I couldn't tell you who decide wars.

So I parallel double parked that motherfucker sideways

Old folks talking about back in my day

But homey this is my day.

Class started 2 hours ago, oh am I late?

You know I already graduated

And you can live through anything if magic made it. They say I talk with so much emphasis,

Oh, they're so sensitive.

Don't ever fix your lips like collagen

Say something were you gone end up apologising.

Let me know if it's a problem man,

Alright man, holla then

-Kanye West, Can't Tell Me Nothing.

 

<FIVE YEARS LATER>

Aaliyah and Darnell had another baby, but the next one was single, and it was a boy. He's 5 and his name is Darian 'Darnell' Collins. The baby girls are 7 years old, and the twins Dominique and Cameron are 6.

The Triplet Boys are 23 and they all are away in college, with their girlfriends.

Gabby & Deyontae went to NIU, Deron and Diaree also attend NIU, and Damyan and Niecy went far away, and they went to California. Arabella is single to this day, and she's still forever in love with Damyan, she just can't get over him, so no surprise here, but she somehow got emitted into Damyan and Niecy's college too.

Lola and Jordan went to Ohio State Univeristy, Namian and James are still together, and in fact they're engaged also. Speaking of engagements...Gabby & Deyontae are a married couple...they went to the courthouse about 2 years ago.

Namian and James are together and she actaully has a 1 year old son named Brandon.

 

Kelsey and Mario go to UConn, and there Mario plays soccer.

Cassie and Trey. Five years ago, after they found out that Dutchess and Craig couldn't take their child in anymore, Cassie ended up going in labor because of all the stress. They ended up having a beautiul baby girl named Nina, and after a big disussion, Dutchess and Craig took her in.

Trey and Cassie both attend Duke in North Carolina, along with Angela and Nick.

Ashley has 3 kids by Josh and they're also still in Chicago. Josh is a car salesman, and he makes all the money where Ashley doesn't even have to work. They have two girls and one boy. The oldest is Cortez, then Lyndha, and the youngest Justin.

Keymora had a baby girl and she's 5. Her name is Alana.

Miya and Drake...they became a couple and they live in chicago still too. They live in a house now, and they have a daughter together named Mia, and she's 1 years old. Xavier is 7 and he visits his father every single weekend.

 

Xavier is actually with Mariah, and they have a 6 year old daughter named Alexandra, but is mostly called Alex.

So that's what's going on right now...can you handle another novel?