Status: Active

The Housewives of Avenged

Mrs. Rockstar

Bri’s pov

Today was the day we were leaving for tour and I was fucking sore form last night. I got up from my bed and took a shower. I got dressed. Brian was in the shower and I put out him an outfit. I was done finished packing and put OUR bags by the door. Brian came down in this.

“You changed your shirt didn’t you?” I asked.

“Yea I did I wanted to match you today when we leave for tour.” He said smiling.

“Your fedora box is on the tour bus.” I said walking downstairs.

“When did you do that?” He asked grabbing our bags.

“Night before last.” I said

We locked our house and I had pinkly in my arms. Jimmy was running around in circles around the tour bus screaming “We’re going on uproar!”. Brian looked at me and had a worried look on his face. We both walked on the bus and

“Thank god you guys are fast Johnny was fucking slow” said Jimmy nudging him.

“Jimmy don’t nudge him!” I yelled at him. He went back to the bunk room and Natalie went back there.

“Thanks Bri.” said Johnny.

“No problem” I said.

We heard Zacky and Kala arguing over something stupid. Kala walked out and sat down.

‘I think someone needs to go to marriage consoling.” I said looking at her.

“Excuse me” said Kala standing up to face me.

“You heard what I said Kala” I said.

“You know all of us don’t have a happy marriage like yours Mrs. Rockstar” She said being a smartass.

“Well, at least I haven’t got divorced to many times to count” I said Brian got in front of me.

“Ladies quit fighting Bri your pregnant you shouldn’t be fighting” He said everyone looked at me.

“Brian I’m not cause the test was negative yesterday and I went to the doctor and I’m not” I said.
“Wow Mrs. Rockstar is not pregnant” Kala said being a bitch.

“Shut the fuck up Kala!” Brian yelled.

God this is going to be one long tour………..
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe