The Operator.

I need a way to get out of here.

Ryan woke up in his familiar bunk like always. He had no clue where he was, but hey, he was on tour so that was normal right?

Wrong.

He had a bad headache. Not one of those normal ones he got when he had a hangover.

He had been drinking a lot lately and seeing things.

Well not things.

Someone.

He had only seen him twice, not think much of it he had just walked on down the street.
But that had been weeks ago.

He got out from his bunk and walked into the kitchen. He grabbed a glass and filled it with
water. He raised the glass to lips and felt the coolness of the water trickle down his sore throat.

He love that feeling.

But he loved the feeling of being in Brendon's arms even more.

He felt safe when he was with him.

He needed to be as safe as possible.

"Spencer? Brendon?" He yelled. He looked all over the bus and couldn't find anyone. "Jon?" he yelled and the tour buss door opened and Jon walked in. "Whats up with the screaming?" he asked. "I was yelling for you. Have you seen Brendon and Spencer?" He told the man as the man walked towards him. "I was wondering that too. I went out to look for them but I couldn't find anyone. Not even Zack." Jon said and pulled his phone out as he sat on the couch. "I can't even get a damn reception." He said and tossed his cell on the couch. "Where in the hell could they be?" Jon said. "I have no clue." Ryan said and scratched the top of his head. "They never just... leave." He said.

There was a loud bang on the door of the tour buss. Ryan ran over to it and opened the door as it made a loud thud when it hit the side of the tour buss. Brendon and Spencer came running in out of breath.

"Where in the hell have you two been??" Ryan asked. They were out of breath and sweating. "There-there was a guy walking around the tour buss. Like, It-he didn't have a face." Spencer said. "We both ran after him when he-he" Brendon replied. "He did what?" Jon asked. "After he hit Zack." Spencer said.
♠ ♠ ♠
This fic is about Slenderman. If you don't know who he is you can find out here: http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/page/Slender+Man

Thanks! Hope you like it!