Pick Your Trick!

Look at Tekla:

I had just finished slipping out of what I wore, as I came over. The choice had not been too obvious. Since I couldn't see the hood, too well. They're all clear. Then Hitomi had slipped the muzzle on, onto my face.

After that, I had walked into the next room. Not alone. Two other girls, Akira and Harada, just a step behind. That's when I first saw Tekla.

Even if I had seen her before, I never saw her with the muzzle on, before. The muzzle no longer clear, but a shiny, glistering black. Not only that, the high gloss, rubbery material now spreading over her face. For a moment, I could say nothing. Then I managed to stop myself, before I was about to say, what I was about to say.

Her entire face, and head covered. Still a clear, clean black. All black. Then the changes were starting to come over her, as the black spread all over her body, simply taking the place, of what had been her skin. Only this was finished in mere seconds.

She had just stood still, as the changes came over her. Her eyes moving to the sides, the ears, moving to the top of her head, as they changed, turned into fully equine ears. Her muzzle soon turning a bright pink.

The next moment, she was standing on what appeared to be equine hooves, metalic bloody red. Her hands soon changed too. With that, white socks developed, just over her now rubbery sucker-cup hooves. Even if her fore hooves are cloven, and her thumbs still clearly seen, if yet barely recognizable, as her thumbs?

From here, she sprouted a long, glistering black tail, as her hair had changed, into what was to pass for a matching mane.

Her pose, making her look, as if she was half way between that of the pony, and that of the little girl, she had been, before coming here?

Was that a chock, I can clearly see her orchid, a bright serice. Much like her nibbles, such as they are now, only much larger then I had imagined them.