Status: In Progress

I Set Fire to the Rain

Tea Shop

“So we’re meeting up with a few people today at the Hog’s Head about the group” Hermione told us as she found us on our way to Hogsmeade.

I rolled my eyes before sighing, “I’ll see you later” I told Harry as I walked away from them and headed down the familiar path to Hogsmeade alone. I understood that Harry wanted to help others learn to protect themselves but that didn’t mean he had the right to drop our plans.

“Where are you going? I told Hermione to push the meeting up a few hours so that you and I could go on our date” Harry chuckled running up to me only to land on the floor after I threw myself at him happily.

“Really?” I asked grinning as I pecked his cheek.

He nodded; “I’m not going to plan a date with you and then stand you up? I love you too much”.

“I love you so much” I murmured before kissing him causing him to grin.

“I love you too, now come on so we can go get our tea” he told me as he stood up along with helping me stand.

“So how’s quidditch been?” I asked him hoping to start a conversation during our walk to the shop.

“Great, I was sure Ginny was going to try out this year but she didn’t” he admitted causing me to frown; I didn’t enjoy the fact of how much she liked him along with him talking about her. I tended to get jealous too much.

Harry must have seen my face due to the fact that he started laughing and pressing his lips against my temple, “You’re the only girl I think about you, calm down. Just enjoy the date will you”.

“Never mind you, I just don’t enjoy hearing you talk about her as if she’s so amazing” I muttered as he wrapped his arm around me.

“Sophia. I love you, just believe that will you” and with that he ended the subject and the rest of the walk was us silently enjoying each other’s presence.

“I’m sorry, I just hate the thought of losing you and it bugs me when girls know that the guy has a girlfriend and they keep intending to weasel their way into the guys mind until they fall for them and then they dump the original girlfriend” I started ranting until Harry silenced me with his lips as his hands found my waist as mine found themselves around his neck.

Neither of us pulled away, enjoying our current positions too much until it got carried away and Harry’s hands started to slowly lift my shirt up my torso until it reached halfway before I pulled away and taking his hands in mine.

“Sorry” he muttered softly causing me to smile and shake my head; “It’s not that, it’s just I would rather prefer to do this inside; that and have our first time be in a romantic atmosphere. Not just us being hormonal teenagers like usual” I admitted softly.

“You have every reason to think that, and I agree” he murmured kissing my cheek before we continued walking.

“Harry, can I ask you something. It’s about the other day when I slept over” I breathed in, “You were thrashing around a bit throughout the night and when I tried to wake you up you just relaxed and fell back into a deep sleep”.

Harry just shook his head slightly “Just nightmares about what happened in the maze, don’t worry about it”.

“Harry, you shouldn’t have to be losing sleep due to that. You could always go to the hospital wing to get something for you to be able to fully sleep” attempting to reason he just shook his head as he opened the door to the teashop for me.

“Let’s just focus on this date? I’ll go sometime soon to get something for my sleep”

Eventually it came time to go meet everyone at the Hog’s Head it was still empty when we got there other than Hermione and Ron who were just waiting for us to arrive.

“Great, now they should be arriving soon. So we’ll start then” Hermione told us.

“Don’t you think it’s too empty here?” I asked her softly.

“That’s a good thing, no one ever comes here” she advised.

“Hermione; if it’s packed with a whole crowd of others no one will be able to hear our
conversation” attempting to tell her she just nodded not actually paying attention to what I
was attempting to reason with her.

“I never bothered to ask, but can you produce a patronus?” Ron looked at me as he asked, not wanting another fight between Hermione and I to break out again; something that had been occurring frequently these days.

I chuckled as I let a mist covered bear flow out of my wand and start prancing circles around Ron causing him to chuckle amused.

“You never told me you could create a full body patronus” Harry noted amused as the bear circled him now.

“You never asked” I retorted amused as people walked in causing me to lose my concentration and have the bear disappear.

“You all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had real experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts." Hermione started speaking once everyone showed up, a larger group than what Hermione had mentioned.

"Why?" some fifth year spoke aloud causing me to have the urge to stand up and hurt him.

"Why. Because You-Know-Who's back, you tosspot." Ron insulted him; almost at angry as him as me.

Eventually they must have gotten them to sign the paper saying they were joining but that was something I was guessing due to the fact I had stormed out of the pub after I noticed Harry and Cho were stealing glances at each other every few minutes.

“So dear Sophia that we love so much; we’re going to take you with us to the joke shop so you can help us get ideas for our inventions” Fred and George announced catching up to me as I walked around aimlessly around the village wanting to get my mind off things.

“Guys, really I appreciate the gesture but I just want to be alone” I told them sweetly.

“So that you can get a detention for hexing Cho if you run into her?”George asked amused.

“There’s no way we’d do that, because then we would be missing out on watching you two get in a physical fight” Fred admitted.

“And honestly; we’ve placed bets that you’d leave the fight without any scratches unlike your poor opponent” George added causing me to laugh softly.

“I promise I won’t get in a fight with her, or hex her. I’m just heading back to the castle to get some sleep” I assured them.

“We better not have to find you in detention” they warned me before I stuck my tongue out at them and heading back to the castle so I could take a nap; Harry hadn’t been one of the only ones without sleeping and it was starting to take a toll on me.

I was happy about the fact that I didn’t run into any one as I reached the castle, and no one was there to interrupt me when I got to the common room. Leaving my path clear so I could go to sleep.

I was rudely awakened after a lengthy slumber by Hermione throwing pillows at me; “You caused quite a scene at the Hogs Head when you stormed out. A few thought you had a breakdown when they brought up Cedric; Harry keeps thinking that you can’t get over him” she muttered shaking her head.

“It wasn’t that, it was Cho” I muttered angrily as I continued to stay in my bed.

“You tell him that; he’s still thinking that it’s due to people talking about Cedric” she told me.

I nodded; “He can ponder over this for all I care” I told her before heading back to sleep. I just wanted to forget about things