Status: Is Getting Somewhere But Needs You People To Comment! kTHXbye

Gasoline.

You'll Never Make Me Leave.

Image
So here I was, acting like a child, hating Gerard because he was getting attention. That's the one down side about being a drummer, no one knows who you are. You're just 'the guy with the sticks'. Everyone knows Gerard's name, everyone knows Frank's name, everyone knows Ray's name and everyone knows Mikey's name, then you get me. The one and only Robert Bryar, yes I actually have a name! If you ask me, everyone should know my name instead of Mikey's; drums are way more important than bass, you can't even hear the guy!

"Bob, what are you thinking?" Ray bugged me suspiciously.

"Nothing," I don't have to tell you anything.

"That look doesn't say nothing." Can this guy not take a hint?

"Shut up and drink your coffee, Ray." I almost shouted, what can I say? The squeaking man annoys me.

I sat back on the coffee shop chair and glanced over at the door. Oh perfect! Just to add to my annoyance of having Ray with me for coffee, Gerard and Frank walked in. I just can't get away from any of them.

I forgot all about Ray, as he started talking about one time when he stuck his hand in a cupcake, and just starred at the backs of Frank and Gerard as they waited at the counter for a worker.

"-yummy cupcake." Ray finished.

I sighed and looked at him "Ray, shut up."

I looked back to Frank and Gerard as they sat down.

"You're like a dad spying on his kid's first date." Ray sighed in annoyance.

"What don't you get about the term 'shut up'?" I was close to punching him. He didn't reply, wise choice.

I watched over at Frank and Gerard trying to make out what they were talking about. Something under their table caught my eye. Gerard was touching Frank's leg. Looking up to Frank's face; he was smiling- no grinning, grinning like a madman. What the fuck is going on over there?

I pulled my phone out from my jeans, maybe Mikey would like to know. I dialed his number.

"Who are you ringing?" Ray asked.

"Ray, for the last time, shut up."

It rang for a while before Mikey picked up. "What do you want?"

"Just wondering if you knew that Gerard currently has his hand on Franks thigh, as we speak?" I said casually.

Mikey took a deep breath. "Bob, shut up, and stop trying to spread shit. Gerard is happy with Lindsey- he's not going to cheat on her with Frank." The line went dead.

"Fuck you then, Mikey." I said before pushing my phone into my pocket, getting up and leaving Ray sat on his own with two cups of coffee. I left the shop, unnoticed by Frank or Gerard, and headed to a music shop.

I'll just blow the last of the money I have on a CD that I'll probably never listen to.
♠ ♠ ♠
She yeah, G refused to update after my last attempt at an update 'cause 'It's too unreal, that would never happen.' IT'S A FAN FICTION ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!
So this is all I can think of.................... LOL HI BOB!
Well ima go now and write chapters for my other stories that deserve updates :)
BAIIIIII!
~D~