Status: Is Getting Somewhere But Needs You People To Comment! kTHXbye

Gasoline.

So Carry On, and On, and On.

Image
Oh, nice.

So now I'm running around for Gerard because he's throwing up, in the bathroom, where I was getting a shower.

I guess I can't complain. I did offer.
Why is that?
Because when I'm with Gerard I feel extra nice. Honestly, I'll do anything for him. Because I'm a suck up.

I sighed, this was the second time I'd handed Gerard a drink in the space of less than an hour.

His eyes were red and watery, he really didn't look great.
I rested my hand on his back and came down to his level. 'Alright?'
He shrugged. 'I feel better I guess.'
'Okay. You gonna' get cleaned up then?' I handed him the two aspirin in my hand and pulled a towel off the rail for him. He nodded, with a weak smile.

Bless.
I did feel sorry for him. Even if it was his own fault.
...But I guess I'm sort of unfair, right? It's not really his fault, is it? He can't help it.
I nodded and patted him on the shoulder before walking out of the bathroom and closing the door behind me.
Mikey was sat on his bunk, reading a batman comic. 'Since when did you get there, dude?' I asked him, collapsing onto my own bed, Holding my towel up around my waist- with my now, presumably luke-warm half cup of coffee. Frappachino.... I guess.

'In time to hear my brother throwing up.' He grinned, not looking up.

I tutted. 'Well, he's getting a shower now, so hopefully he'll be out a bit brighter and... happier when he's out.' I smiled, spitting the coffee back into the cup. Ew, cold.

'Hmm, well, tonight will be his first sober show in a while, hey.'

I smiled. 'I know he can do it.' Mikey smiled again.
'You bet.'
♠ ♠ ♠
NAWWWWWIIIIEEEHHSSS. :3

No comments? WHAT IS THIS HERESY?! D;