Status: Is Getting Somewhere But Needs You People To Comment! kTHXbye

Gasoline.

Love Is the Red, the Rose On Your Coffin Door

Image
I really couldn't work out what was wrong with Bob. He'd started acting weird ever since the night before last.
Him and Ray would look at me funny from time to time, but I wasn't too sure why.
I hadn't taken it up with Mikey, or Frank- simply because I didn't think they needed anything else to worry about at the moment. My brother and my best friend had pretty much been fussing over me these past 48 hours and this seemed to be a case for only me.

Who knows, they could have a secret gay relationship going on for all I know, and I wanted to be the one who got to the gossip first.

I threw my controller at Mikey and walked out of the room, muttering something about the bathroom, lies it was. I went straight into the bunkroom to see Ray sat with Bob on his bunk.

'Okay, uh, I'm not interupting... Am I?' I asked, Ray on Bob's bed? This was something new.

'Actually, you're the person we need.' Bob spat.

Wow, okay. So this isn't about their not-so-revealing gay relationship? It is about me. Okay, I should've known. I sort of have been centre of attention, recently. Not with my consent to be honest. I'd rather keep this whole thing in the dark.

I sure did like the spotlight, but not when it was directly on me being an alcoholic. In my eyes, so to say.

'We have a few things to sort out.' Ray squeaked, not out of fear, but because that is how Ray sounds- he squeaks.

I nodded, and swallowed, approaching them.

I didn't really understand what it could be, to be quite fair. We'd covered the fact that I was going to stop drinking, which I was, even if I did find it quite taxing, already. I hadn't had a drink so far.

Why did we need to talk?
♠ ♠ ♠
Omigosh 8D
WE HAVE A STAR!! :D
Hello readers, thank you, readers, I love you, readers :D
We also love your comments, so I think you should give us more of them. EeeeHeee :3