Status: Is Getting Somewhere But Needs You People To Comment! kTHXbye

Gasoline.

What's Life Like Bleeding On The Floor?

Image
Mikey, move your fat arse off me.

After Gerard had thrown the controller at Mikey he had dived at me and was now laid on me complaining of how it hit his head and hurt him.

"You're not the only one in pain, Mikey, you're kneeling on my fucking dick!" I squealed in a high pitched voice.

"But he threw it at my head and it hit it right here, look, has it bruised. It feels like it bruised!" He was trying to show me, but instead he was just crushing my dick more.

"Mikey, get the fuck off me! Gerard?! Ray?! Mom?! Bob?! Dad?! Anyone?! I want to be able to have kids with Jamia in a few years" I was squealing like a little girl. Ray came to my dicks rescue by lifting Mikey off me.

"You really are like kids. Mikey, what was that for?" Ray asked in a disapproving voice.

"It's Gerard's fault! He threw the controller at me and, and, and it hurt my head. Look!" He started showing Ray his head.

"Thanks, Mom." I said on my way past, I headed to the bedroom. As I walked in Bob threw a punch at Gerard, but Gerard moved and Bob hit me instead. I fell to the floor hitting my head on the door.

...

What the fuck happened? My head kills- and my dick!? Oh shit I didn't rape someone while I was drunk? Wait I haven't had any alcohol for ages.

"Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank, Frankie Open Your Fucking Eyes You Faggot!" I could hear Gerard calling.

"Shut up you gay arsed wank stain, I wanna sleep. I can't be arsed to help your drunk arse anywhere." I moaned.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I'm sober, and you have to get up, the others have gone out so we're alone." He said, I could feel his breath on my lips.

What the fuck is he doing so close to my face?

"Alone, Frankie, alone." He repeated.

"I get it Gerard, we're alone. Let me sleep." I said pulling the cover over my face.

"Frankie, just kiss me!"

...

What? Why?

Gerard pulled the cover off me and I felt him sit on my bed. Once again I felt his breath on my lips.

"If I kiss you will you let me sleep?" I opened my eyes to see Gerard nod as he leaned closer to kiss me, with only a moment of hesitation I kissed him back.

I'll regret this later, but I just want to sleep right now, I'm sure nothing else will happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes nothing else should happen Gee ;D

i need to go to bed :( school in morning :(
damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn GO DIE IN A HOLE!

Thanks to:
gabbiesaurus
for commenting :)
Love You

my sexy people please comment and you people can see Princess Fro Fro. 15 comments needed :)

~D~