Status: In Process.

Always.

I’m skin and bone Just a cane and rusty throne.

We walked into the grocery store and brendon grabbed a cart."You look so grown up." I said jokingly. "I know!"

I laughed as we walked down an aisle we grabbed what we needed and stuff we didn't of course. We shouldn't go shopping together. Once we got in line at the register I looked through a magazine next to us. We had a few people in front of us.

"What are you doing?" he asked laughing."Oh ya know, catching up on gossip."

"That you don't care about?"

I laughed, "true."

"Gossip like us being together." I said coming to a complete stop.

"Huh?" he said snatching the magazine.

"Dude." He said obviously reading the paragraph underneath the picture someone snapped of us at the park the first day we met.

"Is a new girl causing panic in lead singers heart?" he said laughing.

I chuckled as he sat the magazine down.

"So how does it feel to be dating me?" he asked as he took the stuff out of the cart. Clearly not phased by the media.

I laughed, "well, you're no Justin Timberlake but it's ok."

He glared at me, "better question is, is how do you feel about being linked to me!"

He laughed, "oh simply amazing! I love it."

"I know, I know." I said smiling as we got our groceries and left. We arrived back at the house and I set on the counter as brendon took everything out of the bags.

"Thanks for the help sweetie." He said sarcastically.

I smiled, "welcome."

My phone started ringing and brendon laughed, "oh here ill get that for you." He said walking over to my purse, grabbing my phone and handing it to me.

"Thanks darling. You're a good fake boyfriend."

He laughed as I answered the phone, "hello?"

"So that's what you've been doing?" I heard my mom I winced.

"What are you talking about now?" I asked.

"You and that boy."

"What boy?"

"Don't play dumb. The one who is in that band!"

"Oh. Brendon."

"Is that his name?"

"Does it matter. What do you want?" I said calmly and Brendon was now standing in front of me.

"You are ruining your life and your reputation! People at the country club have seen you two together! You know how hard that is to explain!" she snapped.

I laughed, "it always about you. Stop calling me please. bye." I hung up the phone and brendon seemed to have picked up what was going on.

"Your mom?"

I nodded.

"She saw that picture?"

"I assume."

He sighed, "sorry."

"Apparently I'm ruining my life and my reputation." I said laughing.

"yeah its clearly obvious that's true." He said rolling his eyes.

I shrugged, 'well what to do?"

"I don't know." He said helping me off the counter.

"Oh before you got in that smack down earlier. Ryan was going to tell you that your cover was a hit. So its a done deal." He said smiling.

"Seriously?"

"Yep."

"Yey!" I said hugging him and jumping up and down.

He chuckled, "so I don't think you need school anymore."

I laughed, "of course you don't."

"We'll it was worth a try." He said as we walked into the living room. The days passed by quickly and sooner than I realized it was the night before they left. Well I say they but I still hadn't talked to Natalie so just Brendon.

"I don't want you to leave tomorrow!" I said dramatically as I walked into Brendon's bedroom.

He looked up from a magazine as he sat on his bed.

"I know Emmy. Come here." He said putting his book down.

I walked over and sat next to him, "I know you are still mad at Natalie and what not but I hope that doesn't mean you won't come on tour."

"Of course not Bren. I want to see you." I said hugging him from the side.

"Good." He whispered as he held on to me.

"Sleep with me tonight?" he asked.

I nodded and he released me. We both got comfortable in his bed and he turned off the lamp beside him.

"I'm going to miss you so much." He whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm going to miss you too."

"Probably not..."

"Hey." I said turning to face him. He smiled, "im kidding darling. You better miss me."

"I will." I stated and he placed his hand on my cheek.

We fell asleep and I woke up in the morning to his alarm going off. He was still asleep so I reached over him and hit the button. Brendon grabbed me and I screamed a bit. He laughed, "Emmy. I don't wanna leaveee."

"I don't want you to leave either." I said looking down at him. He sighed and I got off the bed.

"Well, I have to meet them at the studio in an hour. Gonna drive me?" he asked smiling as he got out of bed and slipped his jeans on.

"Yeah."

He got ready and I have to say I was really upset he was leaving.

"Cheer up. You'll be with us before you know it darling." He said kissing my forehead before we walked to the car. I drove him to the studio and I pulled up and put the car in park.

"You going to get out?" I asked smiling.

"Are you going to get out and give me a hug or something?"

I chuckled, "sure Bren."

We got out and he grabbed his bags from the trunk and sat them on the sidewalk. I stood in front of him.

"Emmy." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me into him.

He hugged me tightly, "ill see you soon."

"Yeah." I said holding on to him.

He pulled back and kissed my cheek.

"Ill text you enough you'll think I never left." He said smiling.

I laughed, "bye."

he watched me get back in my car and drive away. This was harder then I thought. I walked back into the empty house and was even more sad. Yeah. I liked him. Truly liked him. I liked everything about him. His smile, his laugh, the way he called me darling and his smell. I walked into his room and laid on his bed. Maybe the word like wasn't what it was. love was more like it. I loved Brendon Urie and of course he didn't know and I wouldn't be able to see for two weeks. This was going to be a long two weeks I said sighing as I closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks,
Elizabeth Justine
ShawnieRiot
Ravenclaw820
amandalovesmatty
incredible_mess

for commenting! :)