Status: I don't have much time on my hands. You get it as it comes.

An Introspective Connection

Chapter Ten

"Tommy! Adam! Get up and get ready for school!" I heard Adam's mom yell up at us. I groaned and curled up in Adam's chest. I did NOT want to go back to that hellhole. I'd much rather stay and cuddle with Adam in his warm fluffy bed. Adam giggled. "Get on up, buddy. If you decide to make us skip school, you'll probably never let you stay all night with me again. Get up." "No...!" I mumbled. "Go 'way!" I sat up anyways and looked at him. I walked over to my bag and dug through the stuff I'd packed the night before. "Pants... pants... Okay. Shit! I have like three pairs of pants, but I didn't pack a single shirt."

He giggled at me again. "It's fine. I'll get you a shirt to wear. It'll be a little looser on you than it is on me, because I'm pudgier." "Thanks, man. I didn't want to walk outside in just my underwear and hunt a shirt at my house." He laughed at me again. God, it's adorable. I started digging for my makeup and I heard him giggle again. "What's so funny?" "Did you know that you talk in your sleep?" I blushed. Oh lord, what did I say in my sleep...? "I... I do?" He smiled and nodded. "And just for the record, Tommy... I love you soo much, too." I blushed a deeper red. You've got to be kidding me! I can NOT believe I said that in my sleep! Arggh... My nose was throbbing and hurt like hell. "MOM! BRING US OUR PILLS! PLEASE!" I screamed down at my mom and Adam's mom.

"I can't believe we have to deal with these stupid nose bandages for 6 weeks! That's so... Grr. Stupid." I said, pulling on my black skinny jeans from the day before. "Can I get that shirt we were talking about, now?" I asked. Adam came out of the bathroom, pulling his pants over his perfect butt and walked to his closet. He pulled out a navy blue Nine Inch Nails shirt and threw it to me. "Here, put this on, you sexy thing." I laughed. Me? Sexy? Yeah, sure. I pulled the shirt on, careful to avoid my throbbing nose. I heard Adam pulling stuff out of drawers in the bathroom and sitting it on the counter. "Come in here, Tommy! I'm going to do your makeup and hair, if that's okay." I nodded. "Just don't go overboard." He nodded. "No problem."

He sat me down on the toilet seat and started layering foundation, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss on me. "Can I see it yet?" He bent down and lingered a few centimeters from my face. "Not yet." He got close to my lips, ghosted across them, and pulled back. "You fucking tease." I said, laughing. Then he stopped with makeup and did my hair. He parted my hair down the left side and straightened my bangs and the sides. He took some gel out of the drawer and started styling the rest of it. It felt weird. I never use gel.

"And... VOILA! Now that I've done went and purdied you up, go take a gander at yerself, bootyfull!" He said, tlaking like a retarded hillbilly. It was actually kind of cute.

I was afraid that he probably went overboard, but I looked at myself and gasped. I look pretty goddamn hot, if I do say so myself. "Adam! You've created a... A masterpiece!" He hugged me around my waist from behind and rested his head on my shoulder. "You're my little Frankenstein." He kissed my cheek and I blushed a little. He did his hair and makeup and we walked downstairs. "You ready to start this shit up?" He whispered, smiling a bit. I swallowed. "If you stick by me... Then I'm ready for ANYTHING those bastards can throw at us." I whispered back. We grabbed our folders. "BYE MOM!" We both yelled, and then we hit the door.

"Let's fuck these bitches up today. YOU HEAR THAT BITCHES? We're here, we're queer, get used to it!" He said more to himself than anyone else. Today was going to be interesting to say the least.
♠ ♠ ♠
No offense to hillbillies intended. I AM a hillbilly. xDD

~~Megan & Andrea