Status: I don't have much time on my hands. You get it as it comes.

An Introspective Connection

Chapter Four

I can't believe it! I'm walking to Walmart, holding the hand of the most beautiful guy in the world. And to top it off, we're gonna go crash Walmart and sing Queen songs into the PA. I wonder what he'll do when he finds out what we're doing.... Hopefully he won't get all shy and back out.

But I don't think he will. Besides, I wouldn't let him if he wanted to. He's the first real friend I've had in forever. I mean, since I came out of the closet, I haven't had a single friend. All my other friends left me 'cause they didn't wanna catch the "fag disease". Homophobia is something that really kills me.

Speaking of gay things... I wonder if Tommy likes boys...?

We finally got to Walmart, and I checked my watch. 6:20. I had an hour and 40 minutes to get kicked out of Walmart. I looked at Tommy, and noticed he was blushing. Why is he blushing? Am I doing something...?

Then I realized it must be because I'm holding his hand. Bet he's never held another guy's hand before. Well, I guess there must be a first time for everything.

"Adam? What exactly are we doing? Can I know now?"

"Well, you see, we're going to get kicked out of Walmart by singing Queen into the PA. Do you have any objections?"

It's kind of funny, because when I said that, his face got so pale. But he shook his head, fixed his expression, and walked on in with me. I can't help but think there is NO way he'd ever do this if it was just up to him. It must be because he likes me....

Ha ha, if only. He's probably just afraid of me. Or he wants to make a good impression on the new guy next door. It's still kind of cute, though. The way he acts so shy. I've never really been shy, exactly. I'm kind of the outgoing type. Always have been, always will be.

"Adam? What are you gonna need me to do?" I smiled at him. He was scared crapless, and he was willing to do this with me. It's kind of nice, you know. To have a friend who'll be with you, even if they think you're a complete wacko.

"Okay... Distract that guy over at the cash register. Try to get him as far away as possible from there. I'll grab the PA and start singing. Then, I want you to run back and join me. Sound fair?"

He looked me over, probably questioning my sanity. I laughed slightly at him, and he blushed. He blushes a lot around me. God, he's so cute....

He turned around and ran towards the random cashier dude, and I snapped out of that daze I was in. Turns out, I was staring at him without even realizing it. I smiled, then ran over to the PA.

"Hello, fellow customers! My name is Adam Lambert, and I'm here to sing you a song...."

I heard a few laughs come from people, and I saw some girls looking over me. I wonder what those girls would think if they knew I don't exactly swing that way....

And then, I started singing.

TOMMY'S POV~!

I was distracting the guy, asking about what would be the best thing to get my girlfriend for her birthday (Ha! Me? With a girlfriend? Like THAT'S believable...) when I heard him come over the intercom.

"Hello, fellow customers..." I heard him begin. I had to giggle at him. The way he talks, it's like he's a natural entertainer. It's funny, in a way.

"I'm here to sing you a song..." After he finished, I looked over and saw some girls looking over at him. That really ticked me off. I don't know why. Am I really jealous of some girls that he's probably never seen before? Tommy, I scolded myself. Chill out. Don't freak over the little stuff.

I tried to keep talking to the cashier, but he turned around, quite angrily, and tried to get back to where Adam was at. When he got halfway there, I heard him begin singing.

God, that boy has the most beautiful voice in the whole world. I mean it. I've NEVER heard anyone sound so good, especially over a crappy intercom system in a freaking Walmart.

I tackled they cashier, and made my way to Adam. I was almost ashamed, but I shared the mic with him, doing backup vocals. We made complete idiots of ourselves, sing/shouting "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! NO TIME FOR LOSERS, 'CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS... OF THE WORLD!" But I couldn't help but kind of enjoy this. He was doing amazing on lead, and I had to say, I was doing pretty good on back-up. If only I had brought my bass....

We finished as we saw the manager come out for us. Adam giggled at me, grabbed my hand, and whispered, "run". So we did.

We were running out of Walmart, dying laughing, hand-in-hand. This is a great moment for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, this is the chapter IV you've all been waiting for :P Just so you know, I didn't go back and edit this after I wrote it. So, if it sucks... now you know why. But I seriously hope you like it. I thought I did good with it, myself ^-^ Anyways... comment and let me know what you think? Me and Megan would greatly appreciate it ^-^

--AllApologies451994 ^-^