Status: I don't have much time on my hands. You get it as it comes.

An Introspective Connection

Chapter Five

Oh my god. I can't believe I got him to do that. We ran around the building and slid down the wall, still breathing hard. I glanced over at Tommy, who was looking down at the ground. He had a twinkle in his eye that comes only from the first mischievous deed you do in public. He looked a little embarrassed, but you could tell that he was glad he'd done it.

"So, we're kicked out of Wal-Mart and we still have..." I glanced at my watch. "An hour and five minutes to go. So, what are we going to do?" Tommy just kind of looked at me like I was crazy. I laughed. "How about we go shopping?" There was that look again. "Shopping? Are you sure about that? Won't we just... you know... get made fun of?"

Now it's my turn to look at him like He's the crazy one. I mean, who would make fun of you for going shopping? I wonder, has that ever happened to him before? Well, it better not happen to him today. Or ever again. I may be a fag, but I can still kick some ass. Or... I can at least try!

"Uh, huh! Holy shit! It's about time you get off my dick!" Tommy turned blood-red and looked away. I giggled a little. "That's... Odd, Adam." I heard him mumble. "What, don't you like Cobra Starship?" "I love Cobra Starship. It's just... It's a little embarrassing to hear that part when I'm with boys, you know?"

Oh no... I was right after all. Tommy isn't gay. Once again, my dreams are crushed.

"Oh... Well, I'm sorry I sang it. I... I didn't realize that it would make you uncomfortable. I'm sorry." I let go of his hand and sped up a little. I couldn't let him see the tears I felt coming on. I didn't even bother turning to look at him. He knows I'm nothing but a fag, and he hates it. That was, for lack of a better way of saying it, the straw that broke the Tommy's back. He knows it, and now he resents me.
♠ ♠ ♠
"I'm holding on to white balloons, up against a sky of doom, tell me you see them. Cause what's inside of me is invisible to most. Even in clear view. I'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you, cause right at this moment I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself. The changes in me are likely to be like the weather. Stormy and clear, strength into fear, bound together. But, I'll break my silence if I believe that you and me could ever be more than just what's been behind us. I tried and left, then came and went. I got rejected out again, but no one believes me. I've worn a hundred faces of the character replacements, and now nobody sees me..." SICK PUPPIES! AHHH! I love 'em! Anyway, sorry about the wait. Been busy. xDD More chapters to come though. Probably tonight.

Lots of love from both of us! ~~ShaggyMaggie & AllApologies