Can I catch your eye Tonight a Short Stack Fan Fiction

Chapter8:

Everything in my life seems to be going wrong at the moment. My ex. Andy leaving me. Me almost committing suicide. Me getting hit by flying glass. And now, the most annoying of all moments, Andy was about to burst in on me naked, bleeding and almost surtainly annoyed in the shower.

I tried to move, hopeless. I took a deep breath.

"Andy, Andy... I need your help. Please come help me get up, I fell over"... Fuck this wasn't the best day of my life.

"Ok one sec" I heard him call from somewhere outside the door.

I closed my eyes and listened to his footsteps getting closer and closer. I heard the shower door slowly open and cold hands grab me around my waist and pull me up. I opened my eyes and stared directely into Andy's, he smiled sweetly and wrapped a towel around me.

"Thanks... I ummmm.... slipped ". I looked away, feeling the heat on my face.

"No problem, anytime".

Andy sat down on the bathroom floor, holding me tightly in his arms.

"Please stop hurting yourself", he whispered into my neck. I looked up, he had a mixed look of sorrow and happiness glittering softly in his eyes. I stared deeper, getting closer and closer until I could feel his hot breath on my mouth. I let myself go; into a world of no tomorrow.

His lips, soft as silk moved gently against mine. I put my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

I released him from my grip and stood up pulling Andy with me. I walked over to the shower and dropped my towel, opened the door and pulled him inside.