Can I catch your eye Tonight a Short Stack Fan Fiction

Chapter 13 pt 2:

I looked around. There was nothing but ocean and a sweet cool breaze rushing in and out of my lungs. Andy would of loved this, I know he would of.

I saw a hotel and asked the taxi driver to stop. I paid him and took my bag from the car. I walked along the beach to the hotel and booked a room with a view of eveything.

I called Shaun that night to see how Andy was, he wasn't good, he hadn't stopped crying and wouldn't talk to anyone. I hung up the phone and raided the mini bar, I must of drunk eveything in there because afterwards I had found myself on the balcony singing and dancing wildly to no particular music except the sweet flowing rythem of the waves.

I awoke on the floor, my head aching and my throat burning. Everything was a blurr but my room was a mess. I sat on my bed and looked at my hands for a while, just thinking of Andy and how much pain I'd caused him by leaving.

I 'sat up against the head-board and turned the tv on. I flicked through the channels until I found the news.

The news always calmed me down, just knowing that people are worse off then you are was just a small comfort to me. My eyes widened as I saw the title of the next story.

BREAKING NEWS!

Short Stack member Andy Clemmensen has....