Can I catch your eye Tonight a Short Stack Fan Fiction

Chapter 14 pt 2: Andy's POV

I stared deep into Tammy's eyes, not wanting to tell her the truth. I pulled away from her, stood and walked out of the room, stopping in the hallway to lean against the wall and compose myself.

She followed.

I sat down at the table and held my head in my hands for a moment, thinking of what to say.

"Tammy, I don't care about anything but you." I stared at my hands for a moment then looked up to see her reaction. She was sitting on the bench staring at the floor, thinking. I continued.

"Look, you left and I figured this was the only way to get you to come back to me. I need you Tammy....." She came and sat down at the table and took my hands in hers.

"I know." She whispered back. Short and simple.

====================================================

We spent the rest of the day on the couch. We ordered pizza and watched the news and laughed at the riot I'd caused.

Shaun called at 6:23pm and I figured I should answer. I stood and left Tammy asleep on the couch and answered the phone in the bedroom. I whispered quietly trying not to wake Tammy.

I told him everything and he made the announcment on his twitter that everything was fine and I was back. I sat staring at Tammy for quite some time, she was so beautiful, helpless. Holding her in my arms each day was my reward for living.

Nothing in life seemed sweeter then this moment.