Can I catch your eye Tonight a Short Stack Fan Fiction

Chapter 18 pt 2:

Weeks past. I started to feel the small life growing inside me, it felt good knowing I was going to be a mother.

We hadn’t seen Shaun in so long. He wasn’t welcome here anymore and that saddened me. Bradie visited every few days with presents and toys. He even snuck me a small teddy bear from Shaun, which only made me sad.

I had started noticing changes in Andy’s behavior. He stopped talking and all I could see when I looked into his eyes was a deep sorrow and it killed me to know that I was the one that caused him such distress. He sometimes stared at my stomach and frowned, I knew he didn’t want this baby like I did.

The pain became unbearable and I needed to leave,know matter what happened I was having this baby even if I had to make Andy believe I wasn’t. A week past and I finally got the time to set up my plan. Andy went for a walk on the beach and left me home.

I knocked over a chair and opened the front door.

I could hear Andy opening the gate and running up the steps so I quickly stepped into the running shower fully dressed and sat in the corner with my head between my legs pretending to hyperventilate.

Andy walked in slowly and opened the shower door. He stared at me then knelt down .

“ What’s wrong? What happened?” He questioned. I looked up at him trying to express pain in my eyes.

“I…I fell over. I went to the doctors and its…its gone…” I looked down at my hands, putting on a pained expression.

“I… I’m sorry.” He whispered placing his hand on my shoulder. I knew he didn’t want this baby. He wasn’t even slightly upset. I stood and walked out of the room and dried off. Andy watched as I packed a bag and took my car keys from the bench.

Not a word was said.

I got into my car and looked at Andy standing at the front door. I played him. Andy was a different person now and so was I.

I drove for hours, round and round until I decided on where to go. I stepped out of the car and walked up the front stepped and knocked quietly on the front door. Shaun opened the door slowly and he hugged me tightly then pulled me inside.