Can I catch your eye Tonight a Short Stack Fan Fiction

Chapter 21 pt 2: Shaun’s POV

I was dead.

Well at least that’s what everyone around me kept saying. My twitter and facebook was filled with grieving messages from distraught fans. And the only thing I could do was sit back and watch as my world crashed around me.

Bradie gazed over at me every few seconds, as if checking I was still alive. Tammy and Andy weren’t back yet and my lawyers advised me to stay inside for as long as possible to avoid a riot. Life sucks for me at the moment.

The only thing I could do was wait. And even that was a task uneasily done. Bradie’s phone started to ring and he stared at the screen for a moment before answering.

“Hello… No… calm down…he’s right here…Shaun listen to me…shut up and listen”. He covered the phone for a second then handed it to me. I put my ear to the phone and heard hysteric crying.

“Hello” I said warily.

“SHAUN! He screamed! Oh my god SHAUN! Your alive” It was Shaun “Jumpnow” Jennings.

“Yes, I’m fine. Look I’ve got to go. I’ll give you back to Bradie” I said as I handed Bradie the phone and left the room. I walked out into the hallway and leant against the wall. Everything was different now. I could feel it.

I slid down the wall and sat on the floor , closing my eyes and dreaming of Tammy running her fingers through my hair, holding my hand, telling me she loved me. I didn’t know where Tammy and Andy went, just that they were together. Bradie had refused to tell me where. This disturbed me, what if they had done something stupid? What if this was all because of me.

I drifted into a deep sleep and awoke wrapped in a tight hug. I opened my eyes. Andy’s face was inches from mine, eyes filled with tears spilling at the sides. He pulled away, looking slightly embarrassed.

“I missed you Shaun”