Can I catch your eye Tonight a Short Stack Fan Fiction

Chapter 22: pt 1 Shaun’s POV

“I missed you too” I whispered back. I grabbed Andy around the neck and pulled him closer, hugging him tightly.

“Andy” Bradie came walking out into the hallway just as we broke apart.

“What?” He answered back and waited for a response.

“Where’s Tammy?” He asked cautiously , staring into my eyes. I looked down, ashamed. I hadn’t even thought of her since I saw Andy.

“She’s still um… At the hospital…They wanted to keep her for a few days just in case.” I looked up at Bradie. Staring right into his eyes, I stood and walked over to him and punched him on the arm.

“Why the fuck didn’t you tell me she was at the hospital!?” I yelled.

“I…Because I knew this is how you’d cope with it!” He yelled and walked out the front door, leaving me angry and alone with Andy. I sat back down on the ground and held my head in my hands. I immediately felt Andy’s arms around me and I knew it was going to be alright.

We sat like that for a while until my stomach started to rumble. I stood and walked into the kitchen. I looked through all the cupboards and eventually settled a toasted sandwich. I made one for Andy as well, we sat and ate in the kitchen. Every now and then I could feel Andy’s eyes on me, and soon I started getting annoyed by this.

I took our plates and put them in the sink. We sat on the couch for a while until I once again noticed Andy’s eyes awkwardly staring at me.

“Andy… whats your problem?” I asked, still staring at the TV.

“Nothing… why would there be anything wrong?” He asked curiously.

“You keep looking at me Andy. Why?” I asked now staring deep into his eyes.

“No reason” He smiled then turned and faced the Tv again. I glared at him for a second then slapped him on the arm.

“Hey! What was that for?” He turned and hit me harder.

“Your such a dick Andy”. I answered and punched him the hardest I could then stood and ran. I could here him behind me, and I knew he was faster then me. I stopped and turned to face him, walking slowly backwards. He glared evilly into my eyes. He was about to hit me when I fell backwards, and hit the floor with a loud thud. I had pulled Andy down with me, in an attempt to save myself. Now he was lying on top of me laughing madly.

When he finally stopped we both lay and stared into each others eyes for a second. He pulled himself up and ran back into the lounge yelling.

“Shaun’s a douchbag!” at the top of his lungs.

I lay stunned, feeling a little disappointed.

I think I wanted Andy to kiss me…