Can I catch your eye Tonight a Short Stack Fan Fiction

Chapter5:

Andy stepped towards me, reaching out him arms. I stepped back and stared at him for a short moment then looked up. I walked forward and tried to push past him. He grabbed me bye the arms and held me for a second listening to my heartbeat. I pulled back,

" Move ", I yelled.

Andy stared at me for a moment and did as I had asked. I walked up the front stairs and got the spare key from under the mat and opened the door. Andy followed closely behind.

I turned and stared at him for a second.

"Why.. why are you here?'', my voice was shaky and I felt like the five year old me again.

"Because.. you.. you tried to.. you tried to.." he took in a deep breath, but I could see he had the same problem as me.

"I'm here because.. you tried to kill yourself..." he stared at his feet for a moment then his eyes met mine. He looked symethetic. But I knew what he was thinking.

I turned away from his stare and walked into the kitchen and got a drink from the fridge, my throat was suddenly very dry. I sat down at the table and waited for him to do the same.

Andy walked over and stood behind me, and put his hands on my shoulders massaging them gently. he stopped suddenlt and I knew what he was staring at, my neck, my arms, my hands; everything was coverred in cuts and bruises. Not all where intentionional. He turned and came and sat opposite me at the table.

" What happened to you?, and please don't lie. tell me everything fromt the start to now", his eyes looked sereous so I told him everything. Everything from then to now.

"How?.... did I do this to you? it was me right?" he looked at his hands and then at my face for a short moment.

" You told me you didn't want me, you told me I wasn't suppost to be with you.... I ... I"... tears started rolling down my cheeks and before I knew it I was crying and stuttering uncontrolably.

Andy took my hands, " You don't see why I had to say those things.. do you?'''.

I looked into his eyes and for a second I saw pure love and pain. "why?''. My answer was simple but what else could I had said?.

" He was going to kill you, he was never going to let you go if I had you still, I said those things to save you... all I've ever wanted is you and when... when I heard what you where going to do.. I came here looking for you and I waited".