Can I catch your eye Tonight a Short Stack Fan Fiction

Chapter 6 pt 1

I looked deep into Andy's eyes. He wasn't lying. I stood up abruptly and turned and walked into the bathroom.

I could hear Andy following closely behind me. I opened the medicine cabinet above the sink and took out a packet of razor blades. I handed them to Andy. He looked down.

"What have you been doing to yourself?" he asked, the anger obveous in his voice.

I looked at the ground then back at Andy. I turned and opened the draws next to the sink and got out some bandages and thew them at his feet.

" I was always careful ". It was hard not to yell this at him, but I controlled my emotions and calmed myself.

Andy stepped towards me and grabbed my arms roughly, turning them over to see my wrists. He stared at them for a minute then looked at my face.

" You don't need to do this anymore, your free, you've got me to protect you from all of this... and I love you and I will always love you ". His voice was pure as gold, and I couldn't believe I had found someone this wonderful. When just a day ago I was fighting for my life because I had no one.

He dropped my arms and hugged me lightly. I pulled back and stared at him for a second. he looked at me cureously for a moment, wondering why I'd pulled away.

I reached forward and took his face in my hands and kissed him softly. A pure sensation I hoped would last forever. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and hoisted me onto the sink, pulling me closer and closer until our bodies where moulded around eachother perfectly.