Status: Complete

Running Into You

Chapter 12

We were all sitting at the table, talking and laughing.

At one point, we grew quiet, just sitting there with our sandwiches on the table. Zack sprung up and punched Alex's sandwich, a meatball marinara.

"You little fucker!" Alex yelled, looking at the srop of marinara sauce on his jeans.

Me and my friends were all but rolling on the floor while Alex glared, Zack sat there shaking, laughing silently, and Jack and RIan just looked at the rest of us.

After we had all calmed down, Zack sprang up again and punched Rian's sandwich.

"Seriously, dude?" Rian asked, looking at his now destroyed sandwich.

Me and my friends laughed, watching as Rian punched Zack's sandwich.

"Assshole!" Zack yelled, picking up a meatball and throwing it at Rian.

It missed RIan and landed in Jack's Vitamin Water.

Jack's smile disappeared and he turned his gaze on Zack.

Jack picked up his drink, starting to make the motion to pour it over Zack's head, but Zack made him spring back, spilling his drink on Alex.

"DISCKKSHITTTER!" Alex yelled, loud.

As the guys continued to throw food, me and my friends slid out of the booth and walked to a different one across the restaraunt.

We sat and talked as the boys continued to yell obsceneties at eachother and throw food.

I was surprised no one came over to stop them, but then again, they were All Time Low, so I guess they were, in some way, allowed?

When the boys finally ran out of food to throw, the table was a mess.

"Y'all know y'all are cleaning that up, right?" I called across to them.

They all stood back and looked at the state the table was in.

"Yeah," Rian groaned, going to get some napkins. A lot of napkins.

After they cleaned up the table, using two full containers of napkins, it was time to get back on the road.

As we walked out, Zack tried to hug me.

"Eww, no!" I cried, backing away.

He was covered i sandwich particles and a mixture of drinks.

He grinned deviously.

"Come on, just a hug?" he asked.

"No, no, no, no, no," I replied, backing up again the brick building.

Crap. Now, I was stuck.

Zack came closer, his arms wide and enveloped me in a hug.

"Get off!" I said, laughing uncontrollably.

When he finally backed away, I looked down at my clothes. My shirt was soaked in unidentifiable substances.

"You are evil," I muttered, walking back to the bus hand in hand with Zack.

He chuckled and we stepped inside.