Status: Complete

Running Into You

Chapter 13

After walking into the bus, I went back to the bunks, closed the door, and looked at the bunk I'd be sleeping in.

I grabbed a shirt, looked back to make sure the door was closed, and preoceeded to change.

Halfway through getting the shirt over my head, the door swung open.

I leaped into the nearest bunk and looked around. I found it was Zack's by looking at the bag sitting there.

I finished getting dressed and hopped out of the bunk.

"What were you doing in there?" Ali asked.

"Well, I was changing. You opened the door and I didn't know if you were one of the guys, so I just jumped into the bed," I replied, looking through my bag for a new pair of jeans.

"Ahhh," Ali said, grabbing her iPod.

I nodded, put my dirty clothes in a ball next to my bag, and grabbed my electronic bag.

Together, we headed out to where everyone else sat.

I pulled out my laptop to check my email and Facebook.

Zack looked over my shoulder at my Facebook home page. I poised my fingers over the keyboard, ready to update my status when the laptop was taken off my lap, Zack's fingers rushed across the keyboard, and he handed me the computer back.

I looked at my status and smiled.

It read: 'Just got attacked by Zack Merrick while covered in food. Made me SO HAPPY.'

"Oh my wow. No one is going to believe me," I told him, laughing.

"Oh really now?" he asked, taking the laptop away, and logging into his own Facebook. He sent me a friend request, handed me the computer and told me to log in.

I did, and the computer was wrenched from my hands again as he accepted the friend request he sent me, and then logged in as him again.

Now, he went to my profile and looked at my status, which had already been blown up with comments about how I was lying.

He commented: 'Fuck yeah!' and then liked my status.

"And now you're gonna get stalked," I told him, smiling.

"Please," he said, waving it off.

I looked down at his shirt.

"You really should go change," I told him, looking disapprovingly at the stained shirt.

He rolled his eyes but removed his shirt and threw it in the back of the bus.

"STRIPPPING!" Jack yelled, then removed his own shirt.

"Oh my dear," I muttered, laughing.

Alex then removed his shirt, waving it above his head.

Rian' shirt was pulled off by both Alex and Jack, so all the guys were shirtless.

My friends just sat there.

"Seen better," I yawned.

"Ha. Ha," Alex said.

I grinned.

"Y'know, I don't think this is fair," Jack said.

"What?" Rian asked.

"We're the only ones shirtless. What about them?" he asked, pointing towards us.

"Come anywhere near me and I will remove your dick and staple it to your face," I told him, my face showing not one type of emotion.

"You'd legitimately be a dickface then," Zack laughed.

"They never said anything, though," Alex said, pointing at my friends.

Their eyes widened.

"Same goes for them. Any of you try to remove their shirt without permission, I will presonally rip your dick off and then staple it to eachother's faces."

"Damn. Plans are foiled!" Jack yelled.

I just shrugged and went back to youtube to watch some videos.