Status: Complete

Running Into You

Chapter 18

I rolled my eyes. "You are such a girl sometimes," I told her, laughing.

"Oh, ha," she muttered, rolling them through the parking lot.

I laughed again and slung my duffle bag strap over my shoulder, walking into the lobby.

"So, you girls are sharing a room and then the boys are sharing a room," Matt told us as we walked in.

I nodded and went to my friends.

"Last one to say 'Not it' has to share a bed with Maddie," I began. "1...2...3! NOT IT!" I screamed, soon followed by Ali.

Krystina, the last one to say "Not it," hung her head.
"What's wrong with sharing a bed with me?" Maddie asked.

"We tell you all the time. You kick and move around way too much," Ali told her.

"Oh yeah. That's true," Maddie replied.

We laughed as Matt came up to us and handed us each a room key.

"You guys can go get settled and whatever," he said, walking away.

---

After setting up all of our stuff, we headed down the hall to the boys' room.

Krystina knocked on the door and the ruckus we heard earlier stopped.

"Who is it?" I heard Jack ask.

"Us," Ali replied.

"Oh. Thank God it's not FLyzik. H e's been uptight lately," Jack told us, opening the door.

We stepped in and looked around.

"Our room is better!" Ali teased.

"I guess I'll see for myself later," Jakc answered, wigglinf his eyebrows.

"Oh no. Nope. Not while I'm in there," I said from across the room, sitting on the bed a bed next to Zack.

"PARTY POOPER!" Jack yelled.

"And really, right now, I couldn't care less. I'm too tired to care about anything," I replied.

Zack scooted over closer to me and wrapped his arms around me and I leaned into his shoulder. Soon, I was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is shorter than I wished it to be.
But stuff gets intense soon!