Status: Complete

Running Into You

Chapter 22

"You aren't preganant. PLEASE tell me you're not pregnant!" I yelled.

"No, I'm not pregnant. What are you thinking?" she asked.

"I was thinking that if you were pregnant, I would...I don't even know," I finished.

She laughed.

"All I'm saying is, if he puts you in the hospital, All Time Low will be without a member named Jack," I told her.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

I sighed and walked out the door, intending to find Jack. Instead, I ran into Alex.

"You looked like you enjoyed earlier in the elevator," he said, smirking.

"It was perfect...Until you ruined it," I snapped.

"Excuse me if I find it uncomfortable to see you kissing someone else," he muttered.

"What?!" I exclaimed, stopping in my tracks.

"Nothing," he muttered again, blushing and looking down, still walking.

I grabbed his arm. "No, I'm pretty sure you said something about how you're uncomfortable when you see me kissing someone else. Why would it matter to you? Aren't you dating one of my bestfriends?"

"I was," he replied, simply.

"Did you break her heart? I swear to you Alex, if you hurt her I will BREAK YOUR NECK!" I screamed.

"No," he said slowly. "I set her up with someone else."

"What about when she's on tour? It'll be all long distance and weird for her," I told him.

"Not really," he said, looking down the hallway where Krystina was walking with Matt, both of them laughing and turning off into a room.

I sighed. "Whatever Gaskarth. Where's Jack?"

"Why?" he asked.

"None of your business. Where is he?" I asked, getting impatient.

"Probably in the room with Zack. I saw them walk in there earlier," he said.

"Thanks," I replied, removing my hand from his arm and walking down to the room where Zack slept.

"JACK!" I screamed, stepping inside the room.

"What?" he groaned.

"You hurt Ali in any way, and you'll wish you were dead," I said sweetly and simply.

"I wish I were dead right now," he muttered.

I narrowed my eyes. "Then I will make you FEEL dead. Better?" I asked.

Rian choked back a laugh and Zack turned around to face the wall.

"Fine, fine," Jack waved me away.

"Don't 'fine, fine' me, buster. You tell me you will never hurt her. PROMISE ME," I said severely.

"I promise, I will never hurt her in any way."

"You better not," I warned, stepping out the door to head back to my room and to finish my class for the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I know.
I apologize.