Status: Complete

Running Into You

Chapter 8

I walked back downstairs after a quick shower and a change of clothes. I stepped off of the last stair and grabbed my phone from the side table next to the banister.

"Let's go y'all!" I called in the direction of the living room.

"Y'all is such a Southern word," Rian said, laghing.

"Well...Blegh!" I replied, walking out of the door,
followed by everyone else.

After everyone walked out and half of the group was in Maddi'es car and the other half was laughing, hanging out around my car, I made the motion to close the door.

"Hey," i heard Zack whisper right behind me.

I jumped and whirled around. "You scared the biznitch out of me. Geez," I said, laughing.

He smiled kissed me quickly on the cheek, and we headed towards my car.

---

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" Alex yelled at the girl on screen who was freaking out over a spider.

I laughed. We were taking up half a row, sitting right in the middle. Krystina sat at one end, next to Alex, followed by Ali and Jack, Maddie and Rian, and me and Zack.

Since me and zack were sitting on the end and had no one paying attention to us, he took my hand and played with my fingers through the beginning of the movie.

About halfway through the movie, I could barely keep my eyes open.

I settled my head on Zack's muscular shoulder and was asleep moments later.

"Audrey!" Maddie whisper-yelled.

"What?" I asked, sitting up.

"You need to come with me," she said, grabbing my hand and dragging me after her.

We walked into the bathroom.

"What was that with you and Zack?" she asked.

Shitt. I couldn't lie...Not with her looking at me.

"Well," I said, turning my back on her to face the sinks, putting my head down and washing my hands vigorously, "I was tired, and he was there. So, I went to sleep."

"Really?" Maddie asked, sounding skeptically.

"Yeah," I said, walking to the paper towel dispenser.

"Then say it to my face."

"IwastiredsoIwentosleeponhisshoulder," I blurted out, blushing.

"Uh-huh," Maddie said, smiling. She could tell I was lying. "Give me a minute."

She got on her phone and sent a quick text to Ali and Krystina.
♠ ♠ ♠
Would have been longer, but I kinda ran out of time.