Status: Active. Slow.

World Around Me

six.

J U L I A N


Contours - An outline, esp. one representing or bounding the shape or form of something.

Hands.

Smooth and so familiar. They caress my sides, shoulders, neck, and face. I can feel their owner's lips press against mine and I want to reach out and feel who it is. I want to memorize the contours of their body so I know who to look for. No matter how much I command my hands to move, they don't. I feel the pair of lips lower and nibble on my neck causing me to shiver.

"Don't stop." I hum. They smile, placing themselves on top of me. I can feel their warm flesh against mine and I shudder. I try sitting up, surprised when I actually do and reach out to run my hands onlong their skin but my hands reach nothing. His or her hands however, skim across my shoulders and then move slowly down my back.

Down they go, at an agonizingly slow pace and my whole body shudders, my eyelids fluttering but remaning closed. I let out a shaky breath and then gasp when their hands run over a painful spot. I hiss, the hands pressing harshlly into the wound and my head begins to swirl.


Their weight is taken off me. A set of hands are pick and prod at the wound on my lower back. My eyebrows twitch and I clench my jaw. A growl escapes from my chest. Not as a warning but in frustration because now I know that I was only dreaming again. Despite the warning though, the hands continue their action.

"Adikyas." I hiss, burrying my face into my pillow. He just hums, eyes studying my wound.

"Stop." I growl.

"No. I knew when you showed me that (*)finial that someone would get injured. You didn't believe me and now look, here we are." He says matter of factly,voice calm. Adikyas then pries open the wound and digs his fingers in. I groan, the pain spreading from the small area of my back throughout my body. My fingers dig into the sheets of my bed and Igrit me teeth as he pushes his fingers in deeper.

"Well I'm fucking sorry I wanted to bring something to remind me of where I came from as I traveled." I hissed at him. The warlock just humphed and harshly showed his finger in.

"Fuck!" I yell my body twitching and becoming tense. Adikyas ignores me though, his gloved hands carefully searching for the piece of iron fence. I bite back the whimper that wants to escape my lips and change the emotion into anger.

"Fuck! Adikyas! Stop it!." I roar but he doesn't listen. "Shut up, you're breaking my concentration and fucking relax." He says, annoyed but still calm. I growl again, eyes squeezing shut. The farther his fingers went into my back, the angrier I become. My teeth sink into my pillow and my fingers dig into the mattress of my bed. I hiss, hating the fact that my hands aren't holding onto something I could get a better grip on.

Finally, after a couple of minutes Adikyas pushes his hands in and his fingers lightly graze over something. He then taps on it and a wave of pain causes my whole body to tense up, eyes rolling to the back of my head. I whimper, tears forming. My head shakes furiously and he sighs, quickly pulling his hand out. I sigh in relief, thinking maybe he'd put a spell on me to numb the pain, but I think he hates me...

"Fadian!" He yells. My stomach drops and I begin to cry. "N-no. Adikyas n-no." I beg but he just ignores me and reaches out and grabs something. I know it's proably one of his tools to get the finial out.

My breathing picks up. "Adikyas! Can't you just use a spell?" I ask but he just shakes his head. "The one I used on you was too strong, if I use another one you can get very sick." He explains and pats my head. Fadian's familiar face fills my vision and I whine, reaching out for his hand. He sighs and sits at the edge of bed, prepared for my to squeeze his fingers.

"Okay, you ready?" Adikyas ask, hands hovering over my back. I shake my head no while Fadian just nods his head. "Julian if I could do this quickly I would, but because of the shape of the finial it's going to take a while. I need to make sure I don't hurt you spinal cord or anthing. This is going to hurt, a lot." He says. I whine and look up at the demon's violet red eyes, "Fuck you."

He gives me a small smile. Fingers pry into the wound again and I squeeze the demons hands, a gasp of approval leaving his lips. Adikyas easily finds the finial and slowly begins to pull on it. I whimper and squeeze the demon's hand harder, feeling the shape of the iron move. I shiver in disgust, barely aware of the small crack that comes from the demons newly broken fingers. He moans and if I had not been in pain, I would have rolled my eyes at his masochistic ways.

I wonder how Genevi even puts up with him after he gets riled up from pain.... what... fucking gross! I groan, tensing at the feeling of the bottom edge of the finial graze my spine. I cry out and shake my head. "Just fucking yank it I don't care!" I yell but Adikyas continues his slow pace. I whimper and bend Fadian's hand all the way back a loud snap sounding through the air. His moan fills the room and I growl.

"Almost..." The warlock whispers.

"Nn-ugh." I groan, feeling the pice of fence leave my body, but it's the emptiness of it that brings more pain. "You'll be fine." Adikyas cooes and pats me head I just whine in response.

"Fadian, take Genevi and the ..." His voice trails off, " go hunt something for Julian, he needs the blood." He commands, beginning to clean up my wound. I release the demons hand and close my eyes, feeling extremely tired.

I wish their hands were here to comfort me
♠ ♠ ♠
(*)Finials are the pointy spike thingies you see on iron fences like this

I apologize for not updating sooner but I was doing state testing this past week and I'm rehearsing after school for my play this upcoming Friday so I've been busy.
And I'm just going to vent right now. I'm pissed. My mom is so fucking inconsiderate and goes out and eats with her boyfriend at some fancy place. Like seriously? There's no fucking food in the house and I haven't eaten anything decent all day and she tells me "Oh we're going to go eat but we're going to find a place to watch the fight tonight, I'll pick you up something." Then she comes back and has leftovers, of food I don't even like. Then this past week I call her to pick me up from rehearsal and she says she's busy but when I come home she's just watching TV. And one of the days I called her six times, then used my sisters phone to call her and she finally picked up and when she realized it was me her voice changed and it she sounded caught of guard. Then there's so many other things she does.. FUCK.

And it feels live I'm being left behind by the people that matter most to me. FML right now.

Thanks for those who commented, I'll post up your names next chapter, I promise.