Shameful Activites

The Beginning

“Kathleen, baby, come here,” he said, patting the empty side of the bed next to him. His eyes were glossy and he was silently begging for her to just cave in and get in the bed.

Kathleen shook her head and shyly folded her arms across her chest. She was silently cursing herself for taking her shirt off and throwing it in some random direction. She could see the frustrated look in her boyfriend’s eye, but he just didn’t understand. “I’m sorry Zander, but I just can’t do this. I’m just not ready.”

“You’ve said that for the last five months! We won’t do anything until you’re comfortable, but Kat, you have to let yourself go. Stop being so uptight about everything. Whatever you’re hiding from me is something that you shouldn’t.” His green eyes looked tired and he spoke slowly. “You’re shirt is over here. Just come and lay with me.” He patted the empty spot and shot her a reassuring smile. “We should probably get some sleep.’

Kathleen shook her head and let out long sigh. For the past few months, this scene had unfolded every night. Things would get hot and heavy before the clothes would come off. As soon as her clothes came off, Kathleen froze and couldn’t go on. She had even cried a few times, much to her embarrassment. It wasn’t a matter of losing her virginity, it mostly concerned her.

She smiled at Zander before walking to his bed and lying down. She grabbed her shirt and hastily threw it over her, instantly feeling relieved. She didn’t even know why it bothered her about her shirt; but if it was her pants, then chaos would ensure.

“Goodnight,” Zander whispered before kissing Kathleen on the neck. He soon turned over and his snores filled up his small room.

Kathleen blinked, desperately trying to keep the tears away. Zander was such a great guy and she thought that he deserved someone so much better than her. She thought about going to the bathroom and raiding his box of razors, but she decided not to. She needed to keep herself okay for Zander.

Just as long as she wouldn’t self-destruct.