Sequel: Hiccuping

Hiccups

Flones

Hiccups with Flones 
The two strolled home that afternoon after playing frisbee  in the park as it began to cloud over the clear blue sky that had allowed the two more than a hour if fun, soon it started to rain quite heavily ruining Tom's hair causing it to flatten dramatically, Danny laughed as his curls fell flat too, "you can laugh" said Tom sarcastically allowing himself to be soaked as the rain pounded his warm body, "yes I can" laughed Danny before bursting in to song with 
"#if all the rain drops were gum drops and lemon drops#,#oh what a rain that would be ,standing outside with your mouth open wide going uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh#" He sang happily as he skipped along the street before opening his mouth and tilting his head back allowing the  rain to hit his tongue and lips, "come on Dan I'm already soaked trough to my chest" said Tom pulling Danny along the pavement, "ok stop pulling" said Danny before hiccuping with a smile "oh Dan" sighed Tom "ha I've got hiccups cool" said Danny happily as they walked along beside one another, Danny continued to hiccup for a few meters before Tom tuned to him stopping and grabbed his arm to stoping him causing him to turn to Tom "can I help you get rid of your hiccups?" asked Tom awkwardly "no why would I want to get rid.." started Danny being interrupted by another hiccup mid sentence "..of my hiccups? I love them" he continued smiling "oh I just thought well for most people their annoying I was just trying to help" replied Tom awkwardly "it was awfully sweet for you to offer to help Tommy" said Danny hiccuping sweetly "thanks Dan" said Tom with a cute smile as the two started to walk again through the rain "hey why don't we make a deal, we'll race to that lamp post their the blue one" said Danny hiccuping as he pointed to the lamp post in the distance "and" said Tom suspiciously "and if I win I get to use your best body gel when we get back" he said happily as the two stopped again "and if I win" said Tom curious "you get to rid me of my hiccups" said Danny hiccuping then smiling "ok deal" said Tom "ok from here to the lamp post first one there wins" said Danny hiccuping "ok 3..2..1 go" yelled Tom as the two sprinted off, they both ran through the rain as fast as they could, Danny lead hiccuping his way to the lamp post until Tom passed him at some speed. Tom was a good few yard from Danny by the time his hand hit the cold metal of the lamp post, "wow Tom" said Danny as he jogged up beside his friend, the two took a few minutes to catch their breath which was easier said than done for a hiccuping Danny Jones, "ok I win I get to get rid of those hiccups " said Tom looking at Danny who was leaning with his back against the lamp post "ok deal's a deal and you did win fair and square" said Danny hiccuping again, that's when Tom kissed him, his lips on Danny's as the rain pummelled their soft skin, Danny couldn't help but put his hands on Tom's tones upper arms as Tom pressed his body to Danny's, that's when the kiss broke allowing the two to once again catch their breath "that done it?" asked Tom innocently "what got rid of my hiccups or got me to fall in love with you?" asked Danny honestly "both" said Tom biting his lip softly, "yeah that has done it" laughed Danny "good" smiled Tom sweetly "ok let's go home" said Danny. The two walked home through the rain side by side not touching until Danny slipped his arm over Tom's shoulder and at that moment they both knew they had hiccups to thank go this. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Done now vote for your favirote of all the hiccup one shots and I will write a longer version or sequel for the most voted for xx thanks for reading xx