Status: Happy Easter!

Chocolate Bunny Ears

1/1

Justin logged into his Twitter account and smiled when he saw the familiar amount of messages he got. Even though he never got to read all of them, just knowing that his fans were dedicated enough to send him hopeful wishes made him feel pretty great.

Knowing that he didn’t have very much time to mess around, Justin typed in Happy Easter before logging off. He threw his phone on his bed and walked to the small kitchen that was in the tour bus. He looked around and saw a small basket on the refrigerator. Curiosity got the better of Justin so he bent down and examined the small name that was tied to the handle. He was a little surprised to see his own name there. Knowing that everybody else was off the bus looking around, Justin quickly grabbed the wicker basket and plopped down on his bed.

He dug though the various contents before his brown eyes lit up. Laughing at his own childishness, Justin grabbed the plastic box before ripping it off. He put the chocolate bunny to his lips and bit off the bunny ears. He chewed on it some more before digging back in the basket. He found a note and he hastily tore it open.

From your biggest fan, was all that it said. Justin was confused. Who could have sent it to him?

He shrugged his shoulders. Whoever sent it to him was a wonderful person who he silently thanked.