Status: As active as Max Green in my bed ;)

Reflections of False Hope.

Aries and Tuesday were put in an orphanage in Las Vegas as young girls. When they met, they instantly became the best of friends. As they grew up, they developed an obsession with their favourite band; Escape The Fate. They were also huge fans of Ronnie Radke's new band Falling In Reverse. One day, Tuesday gets adopted by no other than Robert Ortiz, the drummer of Escape The Fate. She's devastated to leave her best friend behind, but as her life in the ETF household proceeds, she soon discovers the band is going on tour with bands such as Falling In Reverse, Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon, Black Veil Brides and a few small, unknown bands. Little does she know that Jacky from Falling In Reverse lost a bet and had to adopt a girl. That girl is Aries. Ofcourse, with two flirty, curious and emotionally messed-up sixteen-year-old girls on Warped equals one eventful tour. Aries soon finds herself falling for Craig Mabbitt, lead singer of Escape The Fate and Tuesday falls even harder for Ronnie Radke. But both girls, who never really got any love or affection, mistake the grown men's want and like for love.
Even though they are happy with their lives now, there's always the problem... The bands hate eachother and the girls are forbidden to go anywhere near the other band, or they go back to the orphanage and are to cut off all contact with the bands.