Status: As active as Max Green in my bed ;)

Reflections of False Hope.

Half alive.

"Hey Jacoby?" I asked after turning the volume on my ipod down.
"Heya, Tuesday!" He grinned, giving me an one-armed hug.
Papa Roach had joined the tour about two weeks earlier. Don't ask why, I have no idea.
"Have you seen Ronnie anywhere?"
"Yeah, he's on his bus with Aries and Jacky."
"Thanks, Jake." I smiled, chuckling slightly at his expression when I called him Jake.
I walked off in the opposite direction, knowing I only had a few minutes before Robert wanted me back in his hotel room to have some 'family time'.
"Hey Ronnie." I said just as he walked off the bus.
He barely acknowledged me, just looked at me through th corner of his eye.
"...Ronnie?" I said louder, following him.
"What?!" He snapped after another three minutes of me following him.
"Uhmm, did you forget what we did last night?!"
"Yeah, you were an easy one." He replied nonchalantly.
"That's all I was?!" I exclaimed "An easy fuck? An easy target? Have you forgotten what I've told you?"
"Yeah, just a pretty little compliment here, a shiny present there. Yeah, you told me your oh-so-heartbreaking past. How your grandma died. That you got kidnapped."
I stopped dead in my tracks.
"There's more to it. So I was just another fuck to you?/ After all you said? You lied to EVERYONE. You said you're a new man. You lied. Thanks for making me feel alive for once. Thanks for fucking me over even more, Radke." I screamed the last part and my fist connected with his jaw. I felt something snap in my fist, at the same time as Ronnie snapped.
With a roar, his hand struck my face and I fell back onto the ground.
I stared up at him, bewildered.
"Get out of my face, bitch." He seethed and stormed off.
Ronnie Radke just hit me.
I don't know how long I lay there, just analyzing what had happened. My grandma always said to never trust a boy with a scar. An angry boy with a scar. I never really understood that, even when she explained. I had told her that was a bit judgmental, but all she said was;
"Look within."
Hell, I had looked within. Yet, I still so no faults in Ronnie. An arrogant man, I do admit, but he had his reasons, But I never thought he would strike a girl.
Never.
"Tuesday?!" I heard a voice.
I frowned and looked up. It was dark. Interesting, it had only been noon when I followed Ronnie. I hadn't let myself cry. But, the tears wouldn't come. I was numb, my head wasn't processing anything.
"Who are you?" I slurred
"Its Danny." He chuckled and picked me up.
"Hey big brother."
He smiled slightly "Hey sis. Why are you here? Robert's been looking for you."
"Aren't they doing a show tonight?"
"Yeah, they're on set right now and Rob is paranoid."
I sighed "I went to look for Ronnie, He ignored me, then was mean. I had a go at him and punched him, which made him snap. He hit me, I fell over and I've been here since. I don't know how long, I lost track of time and everything feels so numb."
He gritted his teeth and growled "I am going to KILL HIM! NO-ONE HITS YOU!"
He then struck the wall behind him, making me flinch and wince.
"I'm sorry." He whispered "You've got blood all over your cheek. Your fist is bleeding."
I poked my fist with my other hand and yelped "Fuck ow! I just did a Bella. Punch a werewolf and damage your hand. Classy."
He laughed out loud and kissed my palm lightly, as if to comfort me.
He then helped me up and we walked back to the venue.
*******************
"HONEY, OHMYGOD, WHAT HAPPENED?!" Aries exclaimed, rushing up to me and Danny when we limped backstage.
"Radke." Danny seethed.
Aries clenched her fists " When he gets back, I am going to kill him."
"No, don't. He'll do the same to you."
"He wouldn't dare... RADKE! YOU MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A BITCH!" She shrieked once she saw him stumble backstage with a bottle of vodka.
"He's drunk." Jacoby stated simply.
Aries' hand flew forward and struck his red face, making him stumble back, but he came up to me "Kayley, I'm sorryyyyyy! I neverr wanted to hurt chuuu. Take me back, pleassse?"
"I'm sorry, you got the wrong person." I said, pretending I didn't know him.
"Kayley, dON'T GO..." He sobbed brokenly, making my eyes well up.
"You're drunk. Come talk to me when you're sober. I wonder how your fans will react when you turn up on stage, drunk." I cried. "AGAIN! I believed in you, Radke. But you went and got drunk right before a gig. Fuck off."
I walked over to Jacoby and stood in his arms, shaking until the guys came off stage.
Ronnie marched up on stage, waiting for the others to follow him. They ran through the backstage door, but before Jacky could get up, I grabbed his arm and said "Radke is drunk. And judging from his eyes, probably had a bit of crack aswell."
With that, I demanded that ETF come back to the hotel with me.
"Aries, you go. Its gonna be a long night." Scott said, giving her a slight shoe my way.
****************
"Let me get his right. You fucked, he ignored you, started calling you an easy lay and sayin' that you're easy? Then hit you?" Aries exclaimed, stunned.
I nodded once and winced at the pain in my fist, that had been bandaged.
We spend another few hours talking and crying and squealing. At 3am, Craig came in, establishing he wasn't tired after all. He dropped down between me and Aries, pulling her onto his lap. We watched all the screams like that, them smiling st each other and saying how much they love each other.
The room was dark and I wasn't wearing any make-up, so they didn't notice the tears rolling down my cheeks. Why did everyone always have to leave me?
I stood up, went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I didn't bother with a shower, it was 6am. We were on the second Scream. I sniffed slightly as I curled up in my bed in my pink short shorts and white hoodie, with my ipod playing 'Harder Thank You Know'; another one of my lullabies.
"'Cause girl you're driving me so crazy..." Craig's voice sung softly straight into my ears.
Then I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so another update, eh? Egh, I got reported for something I did subconsciously :/
Hellie.
xxx