Status: As active as Max Green in my bed ;)

Reflections of False Hope.

I Know My Mother Loves Me.

They say your teenage years are the best of your life; you get to party, have fun, go out with boys. They also say the number 13 is unlucky for some. Unfortunately i was one of those 'some'.
when i was 13 years old my mother and i were in a serious car accident and for some unexplainable reason i survived, the doctors called it a miracle i should have died.but i didn't. instead my mother did, my loving, caring mother who was so desperate for a child she went to a sperm donors clinic so she could have a child.so obviously i never knew my father. and because of that, i meant i got sent here, to the orphanage at first i thought it was gonna be awful but it turns out thats where i met my bestfriend in the whole world Tuesday, i knew the minute i walked into the room i would be sharing with here we were gonna be great friends because we both have mad obsessions with escape the fate and falling in reverse. for the next 3 years we spent everyday together breaking the rules of the orphanage, going to parties and concerts together then it all changed and we began the greatest adventure of our lives.......
♠ ♠ ♠
sooo yeah thats Aries' prologue dunno if it's anygood but meh...
next chapter will be written in Tuesday's POV by my lovly friend hellie hope you enjoy!