Status: As active as Max Green in my bed ;)

Reflections of False Hope.

I Love You So Much It Hurts Me, Dear!

//Few days later\\

"YOU'RE BARELY EVER WITH US ANYMORE!" Robert shouted while Craig smirked smugly.

"You better wipe that smirk off your face before I wipe it off for you, asshole." I hissed at him then turned to Robert "I'm seventeen, you should have prepared yourself for this before you adopted me."

"Why the Radke attitude, Tuesday?" Craaig raised his eyebrow.

Wow, when did he turn into SUCH an asshole?

"Tuesday.... Jimmy wouldn't be happy at your behaviour."

Did I ever mention The Rev was a family friend who wanted to look after me but couldn't?

I guess not.

I froze and Craig's smug face quickly evaporated into one of worry.

No. They couldn't do this to me. He couldn't jiust bring him up.

"DON'T BRING JIMMY INTO THIS, ASSHOLE! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, grabbing the 15" kitxchen knife that was lying on the counter of the tiny kitchen. "You say another fucking word about Jimmy and I WILL FUCKING SEND YOU TO TELL HIM HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM AND MISS HIM!"

I pointed the knife at Robert and then turned to Craig "And you; you better watch our back, Mabbitt."

They stared at me as I threw the knife in the other direction with a shriek.

"And that's not a threat, its a promise."

With that, I stormed off the bus, satisfied with their frightened expressions. They knew I'd do it.

I stabbed someone before, I would do it again.

"Kayley!" Ronnie cried, running up to me "Max told me abou the scene on your bus, so I wanted to ask if you wanted to stay with us?"

He looked so shy and hopeful that I couldn't help but break into a smile "I dunnoe..."

"I promise I'll keep my hands to myself." He said softly, looking me straight in the eye.

"That's what I'm afraid of." I mumbled inaudibly and wrapped my arms around his skinny torso. "You smell nice,"

"Kayley...don't do this to me if you don't feel the same." He said in a strained voice as I ran mfingers along his face. The pain was visible in his eyes and it made me el so bad; I had put him through hell and back... He didn't deserve all this pain.

"Ronnie, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." I smiled, touching his teardrop tattoo.

"You really love messing with my head, don't you?"

I shook my head and whispered "Ronnie, I love you. I hate hurting you and I want to be with you. I'm tired of all the drama and hurt, so can we just..." I blushed.

"I don't think I've ever seen you blush..." He mumbled, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear "Just give it a go?"

I nodded, blushing harder.

"Okay...Kayley, would you nbe my girlfriend... Again?" He stuttered(AWWWW>.<) and played with his fingers.

"Yes." I smiled, pulling him closer to me.

His eyes lit up and he picked me up, spinning me round and round before looking at my lips then back to my eyes and pressig his lips to mine. My tummy errupted into the same butterflies I got when we first met and when we kissed. His lips moved with mine, making me moan lightly.

He bit my lip softly, beggining for an entrance which I soon granted him.

"Wow..." He breathed after we broke apart, five minutes later "It used to take me ten minutes to top you being a tease."

"I missed you." I explained simply, pecking his lips.

"Oh I hate to be the one to bare the bad news,

Yes its true, I finally fell in love

And I fell so hard that I'm killing myself..." He sung in my ear before pressing is soft lips back to mine.

We fell to te ground andd just lay on the grass, stealing kisses every now and then.

Everything was perfect right then and that's how I always wanted it to be.

But... breathing slowly never worked for me.

Therefore I won't be taking nice, calm breaths for much longer because that was nevr the case for me.

Calm before the storm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Same Disclaimers as per usual.

© HellieSaysRAWR(wattpad)/SaveOurHeartsTonight(mibba) 2011