Status: As active as Max Green in my bed ;)

Reflections of False Hope.

It Hurts.

BrokeNCYDE's 'Freaxxx' blasted from the living room area on the bus as everyone danced around the bus, rubbing against eachother.
Monte stumbled into the bunk area with some cheap hooker wrapped around his waist.
Pretty soon they were in the bunk beside me (a.k.a his bunk), making out and taking eachother's clothes off.
I bit my lip when I thought the cheap hooker bit.
I didn't know her story, I shouldn't judge her. For all I know, her father could be in a hospital bed, dying and she could be trying to earn money to keep him alive; he could be all she has. Or she could have been forced into prostitution.
I sighed and held back the tears as I remembered how I got kidnapped and tortured.
A sob escaped my lips and I pulled my hoodie on, grabbing my i-pod.
I decided to leave my phone under my pillow and pushed through the crowd while pulling the BlessTheFall hoodie on, unaware of the curious brown eyes watching me. When I looked up to where I had a feeling I was being watched, Danny Worsnop from Asking Alexandria smirked at me, mouthing 'you okay?'
I shrug and smile back nonchalantly. Usually I would be screaming and attacking him with a hug, but tonight I was too down.
Sighing, I grabbed Max's lighter and fags from his pocket and slammed out of the bus.
I walked around the area that was full of tour buses and tents, until I found a quiet corner by a tour bus. I sighed and slid down onto the ground, tears streaming down my cheeks.
I wanted my grandma. I needed her.
Why did she have to go? Why? I loved her so much. I'd give up all the world to see that little piece of Heaven looking back at me.
And my baby Kayley.
When I was tortured, I also got raped. Several times. He didn't use protection, so I obviously got pregnant. I was eleven, a year after I started my period.
She was born and lived for a few months. Until her stupid nanny ran after a bunch of idiots who stole her purse and left my baby in her buggy, defenseless, in the middle of a park. She said that when she got back, Kayley wasn't there.
HE had taken her. The man who tortured me. He took Kayley. The police found her about a month later. The thing is; they found her body. Her beautiful face in scratch marks, her perfect, soft skin covered in bruises and scars. Her soft head that still didn't have a full skull was bruised and damaged. When I was her little body, I found the strength to get away from the police, grab a kitchen knife and stab it through my baby's murderers stomach three times. I would have killed him if the police hadn't dragged me away. I wish I had killed him- he killed my daughter! My baby little girl with her big blue eyes, perfect chubby skin and soft blonde tufty hair.
I let out a scream and punched the bus as hard as possible. I kept punching it, screaming Kayley's name over and over.
I didn't remember anyone coming up to me, but I was soon embraced in strong arms with the person stroking my hair and whispering in my ear.
"I WANT KAYLEY BACK!!!" I shrieked, punching the person over and over, making a quiet 'ow.' Come from his mouth.
He kept comforting me and hugging me until I calmed down and just sat there, shaking.
"Here, have some beer." He said quietly, handing me a cold can.
I nodded and chugged it down, not caring that it was dripping down my chin.
"You cold?" He asked softly,taking off his jacket.
I shook my head as if to insist that he'll be cold, but he still put his jacket around me.
After he helped me stand up, he helped me onto the bus, telling me that everyone else was at the party apart from his mate.
"Keep it for now, love." The guy said quietly as I began taking his jacket off.
I shrugged and obeyed when he told me to sit down of the sofa.
Finally lifting my eyes to see who my hero was, I blinked to get rid of the blur in my eyes.
"I'm Ronnie." He said quietly, pushing my hood back then motioning to another guy 'And that's Nason."
My brain was numb, but then it struck me.
Ronnie Radke had saved me from my panic- attack/breakdown and I was sitting on Falling In Reverse's bus.
"I'm a...huge fan." I managed, pulling on a smile.
Nason chuckled darkly and turned back to his vodka.
Ronnie smiled "you're pretty."
"Thanks." I smiled back, wiping my eyes to notice my sleeves went black. I hadn't worn make-up today, as usual. I only wear make-up when I can be bothered.
"What's your name? What band you with?" He asked, his chocolate brown eyes warm.
I bit my lip and took a deep breath.
"Kayley Davis. I'm Asking Alexandria's merch girl."
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo yeah, I updated twice today, because I got this idea and I had a feeling I would chicken out of it and didn't put it up now. I'll probs be updating more often than Sinead cos I stay up all night and sometimes feel like randomly updating.
I love Sinead's part of the story :D what 'bout you guys? :D
I'll update either tomorrow or when Sinead puts her chapter up :3
Love,
Hellie
xxxx