Get Your Hands up It's About to Get Crazy

I'm Sorry

"Call the cops." I told him and he did. Then Joel came and sat down beside me and we cried as Benji died in my arms.
The cops came and asked us a bunch of questions and they toke Benji out. Then Kyle came and I cried in his arms all night.

"Hey." Kyle said when I walked down to the kitchen. He was cooking breakfast.
"Hey." I said and wrapped my arms around him, giving him a big hug.
"How are you feeling?" He asked me.
"Worse." I told him.
"I'm sorry." Kyle said and hugged me tighter.
"Good morning daddy." Kyle's daughter, Lea, tells him.
"Good morning sweetheart." He says and picks her up. "So I was thinking when I pick you up from your moms we'll go to the store and get that new movie that you wanted and we'll come home and watch it."
"Kay, I can't wait." She said.
"Alright, now go get dressed and then come back down and eat breakfast." Kyle told her. He was a good dad considering all that his ex girlfriend put him throw.
"So do you want some of this?" He asked me, referring to the breakfast he made.
"Umm no thanks I'm not very hungry." I told him and went and sat down at the table. I watched as he brung his and leas
plate to the table, then she came back into the kitchen all dressed and ready to start the day. That thought made me want to cry because it made me think how Benji will never be ready to start the day ever again.
"Missy, when I come back are you still gonna be here?" Lea asked me while she was eating.
"I'm not sure." I told her.
"Oh I hope you are. I don't know why mom don't like you. Me and daddy like you." She said.
"Aww. I like you too. You're a good kid." I told her.

"So where to now?" Kyle asked me once we dropped off Lea.
"I don't know. I probably should go home but that's gonna be really hard." I said and felt a tear run down my face.
"It's okay. You don't have to go back then until your ready." He told me. "You know your welcome to stay with me as long as you want."
"Thanks Kyle. Your the best friend anyone could ask for." I said.
"So I guess it's back to my place." Kyle says and starts to drive. My phone started to ring.
"Hello." I said into my cell.
"Hey, Missy, where are you? I heard what happened. I'm so sorry." It was Hayden.
"I'm with Kyle on the way back to his place. Can you meet me there in twenty minutes?"
"Yah, I'll see you when I get there." He said and hung up.
"Hayden's back, I'll probably end up going with him." I told Kyle when I got off the phone.
"Okay, but remember I'm here for you." He said.
"I know." I told him.
"Even if it's like two o'clock in the morning and you need something you can call me or come over or whatever. Your one of my best friends and I love you and would do anything in the world for you."
"I know that and I would do the same for you. I love you too." I told him. At that time I realized I had three saviors Joel, Hayden and Kyle. I remember when it was only Benji who could ever help me.

"Melissa I'm very sorry for your lose." An old friend said when she entered the church. "You too Joel." I looked over at Joel who was doing the same thing I have been, staring at the floor and only looking up when needed to.
I felt some one put there arms around me and I thought it was Hayden.
"How are you doing?" Kyle asked me.
"It's hard." I told him. "But I'm getting throw it." Then I turned around to face him. He was dressed up in all black and looked really nice.
"Hey Kyle." Joel said.
"Hey, dude, how you holding up?" Kyle asked him.
"Hard part hasn't came yet." Joel told him. "You okay Missy?"
"No." I said and started crying. Kyle wrapped his arms around me immediately and I cried into his shoulder.
"Everything's gonna be okay." Kyle told me. I wanted to believe him but how could everything be alright when Benji's gone and never coming back.
"Come on Missy we have to go." Joel said and I walked with him into the room where the service was being held.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" I asked Kyle when I noticed the people were starting to leave.
"How bout I stay here with you tonight?" He suggested.
"Kay." I said and wrapped my arms around him. "Your such a great friend."
"Hey Missy can I talk to you?" Hayden asked.
"Yah." I said and we walked to the other room for privacy.
"So, my manager just called me. I have to go to rome to film this movie."
"When?" I asked him.
"I have to leave now." He told and grabbed my hand. "I'm so sorry about this, I know it's bad timing but I have to go."
"Well, I guess this is goodbye then." I said and gave him a hug and kissed him. "I love you."
"I love you too." Hayden said and walked away. Then I walked up to my room and started to cry. I was upset about Benji and now Hayden's gone too.
Someone came in my room and laid down beside me. Without looking I knew it was Kyle.
"Hayden's leaving. He's going to Rome for a couple of months." I told him.
"I'm here for you." He said and wrapped his arms around me.
"Thanks." I told him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading and PLEASE COMMENT, i would really like to know what you think :)