‹ Prequel: Taking My City II

I Own My City

Cassie & Trey

No more fighting, no more lies, no more cheating.
So bay...that doesn't mean, no more love!

 

<Cassie>

"Cassie...I love you so much." Trey smiled.

We were at the beach and we were both sitting on a towel. It was 10 at night and both of us had to be in our dorms in about another 15 minutes, but neither of us made the attempt of moving. I had on a Duke sweat shirt with matching caprise, and my hair in a floppy bun. I was sitting on Trey's lap and we were watching the sunset...just chilling and enjoying life.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed his breath on the back of my neck, and his soft and sensual touch around my waist.

"I love you too Trey." I smiled.

He squeezed me tighter. "I think us moving away for college really did us both a good thing. At home there was always so much drama."

I laughed. "Oh please! You just can't handle the heat babe."

"Yeahh, whatever! Hmm, I wonder how my mom is doing with Alana...they're always fighting." Trey laughed.

I giggled. "I miss your little sister...and my little brother Joey. I can't believe he's 17 now! And Trashon is 15."

"Ive never met Trashon...who's his parents?"

"Denshia and Loco...I think they had another baby."

Trey nodded. "Come on babe, we gotta get back to our dorms. You kow you're dorm supervisor be trippin."

"Ugh! She gets on my nerves...I don't know why they won't just retire the old hag." I scoffed.

Trey frowned. "Damn bay, you don't like her that much?"

I laughed. "You don't know her like I do. Come on, let's go."

We both stood up and packed everything up. Then we walked hand in hand back to Trey's car. He drove a big ass Suburban because he always had the basketball team with him and I had a nice BMW truck.

Ever since we started here at Duke with Angela and Nick...life just couldn't get any easier. Besides the fact that Trey sometimes gets annoyed with me, because I'm always studying! Today, he literally had to drag me out the bed to make me come to the beach with him! I'm sorry, it's just that I wanna do a thousand times better than I did, when I was in highschool.

 

We got in the truck, and then he started driving back to my dorm.

I have 2 roommates, one of them is Angela thank god, and the other is a very close friend that Ive made here at Duke, and her name is Blake. She's my age white and black, and has the prettiest hazel eyes in the world! I have a bunch of other close friends here at Duke, but Trey doesn't like them that much. He only likes Angela and Blake, because he says they're real.

About 10 minutes later he pulled into the parking lot of my dorm.

"Bye baby...I'll see you tomorrow." I said, leaning in and giving him a kiss.

"Alright. And YOU ARE going to see me tomorrow!" He grinned.

I laughed and got out his car. I closed the door and walked to the main entrance of my dorm. Before I went in, I waved bye to Trey again, and he blew the horn in response, before pulling off.

I went into the dorm and our dorm supervisor Ms. Cradle, was knocked out in her chair, snoring loud with her mouth open and everything.

 

I shook my head, and crept past her to take the stairs. I went to the third floor and walked to my door. My dorm number was room 314 and surprisingly the hallways were clear.

I opened the door with my key, and stepped in the dorm. Angela and Nick were making out on the couch, and Blake was nowhere to be seen, she was probably in her room with one of her other friends.

"Nick, shouldn't you be leaving? It's past curfew." I laughed, walking past them.

I went to my room and closed the door behind me. I studied a little, and then I hopped in the shower. I fixed something quick to eat and then I went back to my room to get some sleep...well I tried too, but I ended up texting Trey the whole night. At about 3 in the morning...I fell asleep. Thank god tomorrow is Sunday!

 

<Trey>

I woke up at around noon, and I was hungry as hell! Hmm, might as well go out for breakfeast with Cassie. I climbed out of my bed and went to take a shower.

I have 3 roommates, the oldest is Tre but everyone calls him Tiggah, he's an asshole and he likes to talk about how much he wants to bang Cassie in front of me! So, I don't talk to him. The others are Jacob and then there's Andy, but Andy is barely here, he's always at his girls house. Jacob is like my best friend, well besides Nick. Him and I have been through the dumbest shi+ here at Duke, and the most craziest 'high' and being drunk adventures! All of us are black, but Andy is mixed with mexican too.

When I got out the shower I went straight to my room and got dressed. I put on baggy shorts, with a fitted white T, with a duke hat to match. I slipped on some J'z and then I was good to go.

I walked out my dorm to see only the devil himself, Tre aka Tiggah.

 

He was sitting on the couch eating a sandwich and watching TV, and when he saw me a grin spread across his face. I sware, this dude just loves to fxck with me! But Ive learned to ignore him because one time, I whooped his ass so bad, where I almost got expelled and kicked off the basketball team...so now my coach says to ignore him and report if he still harasses me.

Yeah right, what I look like going to the school and telling on him? A little bi+ch. Cassie doesn't know about him or what he says, she just knows that I whooped his ass.

"Where you going Trey? Out to see yo' girl?" He asked.

And damn, it sucks a thousand times more that he has the same name as me!

"Fxck you." I said, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a Gatorade.

"Fxck you? Nawh man I wanna fxck yo' girl. You better watch out for her too Trey. I have chemistry with her, and I be seeing her giving me these flirtatious smiles." He said, with a wink.

 

"What the fxck did you just say?!" I exclaimed, whirling around and facing him.

He grinned. "You heard me."

I opened up the gatorade and threw it at him, full force.

"Ouch!" He cried in pain.

The gatorade flew everywhere and it was all over him. "Clean up this mess, bi+ch." I hissed.

And with that, I stepped out the door, slamming it behind me. Ugh, I can't stand him!

I walked out the dorm, giving whoever I knew a head nod. I walked to my Suburban and when I was about to drive off, I heard my name being called.

I looked around and it was Chrissy.

She was very pretty and I do hear her name being tossed around the campus alot...and she's feeling me.

But I don't want her...Cassie's all I need.

"Oh hey Chrissy." I smiled, trying to be polite.

She walked up to the window, with a big ass grin on her face.

"So, where you headed too?" She asked.

"Gonna go pick up my girl...and go out." I said, patting the steering wheel.

Her face fell. "Oh...yeah that's right. You go with that Cassie girl...right?"

"Yup."

"You two are pretty serious huh?" She asked, seeming disappointed.

I laughed. "Yes, very."

She nodded. "Oh okay then...well...I just wanted to give you my number, not to get with you or anything! It's just..you seem really good at Spanish, and I need a tutor." She smiled.

Tutor my ass! This girl is too desperate! "Uhm okay." I said, taking the little paper away from her. All I was going to do, was just throw this right in the garbage.

A big smile appeared on her face then. "Thanks! See ya later Trey!" She smiled.

I nodded and watched her walk away. I shook my head, girls these days...

I put my suburban in reverse and started to Cassie's dorm. I hope my nigg@h Blake there! That's like literally one of the coolest girls I've ever met, well besides Cassie. Blake and I are literally just friends, and nothing will ever get us past that stage.

 

When I finally pulled into the parking lot, there were girls everywhere. Boy, if I didn't love Cassie...I'd be sleeping with all these girls! Lol, I know very shallow.

I got out the car, ignoring the flirtatious winks and walked into the dorm.

"Hi, is it okay if I go up?" I asked, the supervisor Ms. Cradle.

She nodded. "Who are you going to see?"

She asked me this same question every time I come here, and I give her the same answer. Why do she keep asking?!

"Cassie Johnson." I said, with a 'duhh' look.

She sighed and then buzzed the door, and I was emitted through.

I walked to Cassie's dorm and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps and then the door swung open.

"Hey Trey! I haven't seen you in forever!" Angela greeted.

"Thats because you're always with Nick. You're the reason why I haven't seen him in forever!" I laughed, stepping into the dorm.

She rolled her eyes and closed the door behind us. "Yeah whatever, how you been? How's basketball holding up?" She asked.

 

"Good. I think we might take it all this year." I answered, looking around.

It was in fact pretty quiet and it sounded like no one was home.

"Oh that's cool, & good luck with your attempt of getting Cassie out of the house." She laughed, walking away.

My mouth dropped. "What?! It's Sunday though, is she really studying?!" I exclaimed.

Angela just giggled, and then disappeared into her room. You have got to be kidding me! There is no way in hell she could be studying!

I walked to her room, and the door was open...and sure enough there she was sitting on her bed, with books all open around her. She wasn't even dressed!

"Are you serious bay? Are you really studying...on a Sunday?!" I exclaimed, walking in the room.

She held up her finger signaling for me to wait, and I don't know why but that pissed me off. She always does this! Yesterday, was actually the first time in 2 months where we've actually hung out! Why? Because she blows me off to study!

 

But she ALWAYS comes to my games and she has never missed one. She'll study in half time, but when I play, she gives me her full undivided attention. But why can't she do that now?! I mean she's studying for tests that she doesn't need too!

Now I understand that this is college, and you want to be ahead of your game but...there's a time for everything.

I sighed heavily and plopped down on one her beanie bag couches.

She looked up from her books and glared at me. "What do you want Trey? Can't you see I'm busy?!" She muttered.

I swallowed the rising anger. "Lets go out for breakfeast babe."

She raised an eyebrow. "Breakfeast? Darling...it's 1:30 in the afternoon." She said sarcastically.

Ugh. "Exactly. And you're not even dressed! You're still in your pajamas! Cassie you study all the time!" I whined.

She sighed. "Not today Trey, I promise-"

"Stop making promises that you're not gonna keep." I hissed, cutting her off.

 

And I was serious. She has done this to me so many times, where I'm starting to feel like she's lying to me now.

She frowned. "Excuse me?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. You know what I'ma just go by myself, just fxck it. I'm sorry to bother you." I hissed, standing up.

Her mouth dropped and I could see the pain in her face. "Trey, what did you just say?!"

But I was too heated to feel sorry for her, so I just stomped out her room slamming the door behind me.

"Hey Trey!" Blake piped up, coming out of nowhere.

But I was not in the mood to be speaking, so I ignored her and walked straight past her and out the dorm.

That was the first time Ive actually gotten mad when she's blown me off. It's just...I'm sick of her and that shi+!

I took the stairs and made a beeline to my car, I got in and started the engine.

Fxck it, I'm hungry and I'm still going out to eat...I just don't wanna go by myself. I looked in the passengers seat, and Chrissy's phone number stared back at me.

 

<Cassie>

I stared at the now closed door, mortified of what had just happened. Did he just...get mad at me?!

I shook away the rising tears and just went back to studying...but there was no way I could concentrate, after what had just happened.

I started putting my books away when my door opened, and in came Blake.

"Hey Cassie, what's wrong with Trey? He seemed really pissed, are you two fighting?" She asked, out of nothing but pure concern.

"No Blake, were not fighting." I sighed, putting my books in my backpack.

"But he-"

"Blake! Were not fighting okay?!" I snapped, cutting her off.

She frowned and opened her mouth to say something else...but closed it. "Fine." She muttered, then she closed the door behind her.

I sighed heavily and lied down on my back, on my bed, and stared at the ceiling.

Trey has never swore at me like that before! Well, unless were fighting...but we haven't had one fight since we gave away our baby!

We hadn't had s3x in a while either. Ugh, I better call him.

 

I picked up my cell phone and called his cell phone, and it went straight to voicemail.

"Hey Trey...give me a call back when you get this message, okay? Bye, I love you." I said. Then I hung up.

I tried one more time, and this time it said it was busy. So now he's ignoring my calls?! Ugh, well whatever.

I hopped up and took a shower, and when I was done I put on a fitted yellow tee, with tight black shorts. I lotioned up and did my hair, and I was ready to go. I don't know where I'm going but I'm going to go somwhere.

I walked back into my room and my phone was ringing. My heart sunk when I looked at the caller ID, it was my brother.

Not that I don't wanna talk to my brother it's just that I really want to talk to Trey.

"Hey Joey, and no I'm not sending you any money." I said, answering the phone.

He laughed. "Shutup sis! I wasn't even gonna ask you that..."

I rolled my eyes. "Joey, who are you trying to lie too?"

 

He laughed again. "Okay whatever. But Mom wants to know if you're going to come up here for my birthday."

"Does Mom want to know this, or do you?"

"Both."

"Either way Joey, I'll still be coming up there!"

I could literally hear the smile on his face. "Really? Are you gonna bring Trey...and you're sexy roommate? Hmm, what's her name again?"

I laughed. "Blake. And she's too old for you Joey, plus she's already taken."

"Please. I've been told that I'm cougar material."

I busted up laughing. "Yeah okay little brother! So what do you want for your 18th birthday?"

He started talking and then we talked for another 5 minutes, until I got a text from one of my girls, KiKi.

"Okay little bro, well I gotta go. See you in 2 weeks okay?"

"iight."

I hung up and put my phone in my pocket.

Man...my brother has really grown up! And now him and Gabriela play 'like' eachother, but Joey's not playing! Lol.

I walked out my dorm and downstairs, and there was KiKi in her nice Almati car.

 

"Hey girl." I greeted, getting in the passengers seat.

"Hey, where yo fine ass man at?" She asked.

KiKi was black and asian, but she looked more black. She had long thick hair and she was ghetto as hell! I met her two summers ago at a bon fire.

My face fell. "Oh I don't know.."

She frowned. "Why the long face? He break up with you or something?!" She exclaimed, getting all mad.

I laughed. "No girl! He's just...I think he's mad at me."

Her face softened. "Oh okay! I just thought that I had to rough a nigg@h up, know what I'm saying?" She joked.

I busted up laughing. Yeah...she'd be perfect for Joey! She's only 19 too, and she just turned 19, so theirs no big age difference.

"You crazy Kiki, but anyway where we going?"

"Thats why they call me Kiki, KiKi for coo coo, I'm loco!"

I shook my head laughing harder. This girl had a very interesting personality.

 

I turned on the radio and we chilled to 'S3x Room' by Ludacris and Trey Songz.

Trey.

Damn, everywhere I go, there's always something that makes me think of him!

I pulled out my phone and texted him.

Me: Bay, can you please call me back?

No answer.

I sighed and pit my phone back in my pocket. He'll call when he's ready, which I hope is very soon!

I looked out the window, and as we passed Dennys... I sware I saw Trey's Suburban parkeed there, but whatever.

"Where we going girl?" I asked.

"Golden Corral. They wings be off the chain!" She squealed.

I laughed as she pulled into the parking lot.

<Trey>

I busted up laughing as Chrissy got done finishing another joke.

Seriously, when this girl isn't in her 'desperate' mode, she's actually really cool.

She laughed with me, but then we both stopped when the waitress came back with our food.

In since Cassie wanted to be so much of an ass, I decided to invite Chrissy. I'm not feeling her or anything, so don't even jump to that type of conclusion!

 

Cassie's also been calling and texting, and all of them I'm ignoring. She needs to feel like I do, totally alone.

Chrissy and I started eating, sharing a couple convos here and there, until I felt this was over and done with. It was 3 pm by the time her and I walked out the place.

"So Chris, you say you're from the Queens?" I asked getting in the car.

I looked over and she was struggling to get in the passngers seat. I laughed out loud. "Need help shortie?"

She rolled her eyes but laughed too. "Yes loser!"

I laughed again and then got out to help her. Damn, she's a little taller than Cassie, and she can't get in my truck?!

I walked to her side and then placed my hands on her waist, and pushed her in the car. But when my hands touched her body...it felt so wrong. I felt like I was doing something that I shouldn't be doing.

"Thanks." She giggled.

I nodded and walked over back to the drivers seat, starting to wish I hadn't of invited her in the first place.

 

Boy, Cassie would KILL me if she found out that I was with another girl, and she was trying to contact me. I got in the drivers seat and started driving back to the university. We were almost there when Chrissy broke the silence.

"I really don't wanna go home...do you?" She asked.

Just then my phone rang again and it was Cassie.

I looked back up at Chrissy and smiled. "Nope."

I did a U turn, heading back towards town.

<Cassie>

It's 10 at night and I'm back at the dorm lying down in my bed all by myself. Where the fxck is Trey, and what's taking him so long to answer my phone calls?! Kiki and I even went by his dorm and some guy named Jacob answered, and said he wasn't there.

Okay, now he's really starting to piss me off! I've been calling him non stop all day, and he's ignored every single one of them! There was one time where he answered and hung up !

I tried to close my eyes and relax, but the image of him kissing another girl tore my brain up and I no longer could 'relax'.

 

"Ugh, that's it!" I fussed.

I hopped out of bed and threw on one of his basketball shorts and a fitted blue shirt to match. If he's not at his dorm when I get there, oh he's going to be so sorry!

I walked out my room and started for the door when Angela called my name.

"Yes?" I answered turning around.

"Can I go with you? I know you're looking for Trey, but I'm bored and Nick is at practice."

"Whatever." I huffed.

She got her shoes and then we both walked out the dorm together. Im sorry for acting to Angela like that it's just...I need to find out what's going on with Trey!

We hopped in my BMW and I raced to Trey's dorm. He wouldn't cheat on me! There's no way he would! Over a little fight? No. We've been through so much together, there's no way he could.

I finally pulled into the parking lot and when I did, I hopped out the car leaving Angela behind with the keys still in the ignition. I hope she got the picture that I didn't want her to come in with me...I mean this is my business.

 

I walked into the entrance and Bill their supervisor was asleep. Hm, him and Ms. Cradle would be a good couple.

I snuck past him because usually there's no visiting hours after 10 when it's a Sunday night. I dashed up the stairs to the second floor, and there were guys hanging around all in the hallway.

"Hey Cassie!" They all greeted.

I just smiled at everyone and walked straight up to Trey's door.

"Trey finna get it in! She in his basketball shorts and everything!" I heard someone say.

I turned around and looked at a group of guys that were standig not to far away, and when they saw me looking at them, they busted up laughing.

I shook my head, but I couldn't help but crack a smile.

The door finally opened and finally! The person who I've been trying to see all day, answered the door!

He seemed shocked. "Cassie?" He flustered.

I folded my arms and raised my eyebrows. "Are you going to let me in?" I hissed.

"Uh yeah, it's j-just wh-what are you doing here? Visiting hours are over."

 

He stuttered closing the door behind us.

I frowned. "Really Trey? That's all you can say right now! You know why I'm here." I growled, with fire in my eyes.

He turned around and when I looked, there were two guys sitting on the couch watching us. Oops.

"Come on..." He muttered.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room, closing the door behind us.

"Where have you been all day Trey?! Where?! I've been calling you all day, sending texts, and Kiki and I even came by here a couple of hours ago!" I yelled.

He frowned. "Kiki?"

"Answe me Trey, where were you?!"

He smirked. "Out."

"With who?!" I hissed.

"A friend." He muttered, bumping my shoulder when he walked past me, flopping on the bed.

Oh my god, is he asking for an ass whoopen?! Not that I could beat him up...but you get the point!

I put my hands on my hips and glared at him. "Who is she?"

That got his attention. "She? Babe there is no-"

"Who is she Trey?! Don't lie to me either, because I will find out!"

He sighed. "Her name is-"

 

I brokedown. "Youre cheating on me?! Really?! All because I didn't fxcking hang out with you today?!" I screamed, with tears bubbling up.

"Cassie no! No! I'm not cheating on you!" He yelled, standing up.

"Then, what were you doing with her?! You're cheating on me!" I cried.

"Well maybe if you'd pay attention to me sometimes, and stop blowing me off, we wouldn't have this problem, now would we?!" He hissed.

That did it.

I shook my head, tears spilling down my face. I couldn't believe it.

"Bye." I hissed.

I turned to walk away but he grabbed me by my arms and backed me up against the wall.

"No! You're not leaving me Cassie, because I AM NOT CHEATING!" He yelled.

"Then why weren't you answering my calls?! Because you were with another woman! Who is she?!" I snapped.

He then crushed his lips to mine, and started kissing me. I tried so hard not to kiss him back, but my control was slolwy slipping away. I couldn't fight it any more. My anger was replaced by lust, and I kissed him back harder

 

Wrapping my arms around his neck. He slid his hands down to my waist and pulled me closer to him, while staggering back to the bed.

He fell with me on top and then he rolled us over, so he was on top. Within seconds both of us were fighting to take eachother's clothes off.

 

<Next Week> and <Cassie>

Trey and I are on good terms again, and I've worked out a time when I'm supposed to study and when not too. Even though I hate to admit it, he was right. I was studying a little bit too much.

Todays Friday and it was almost time for class to be over. My last class was Chemistry and I was sitting next to this guy, who ridiculously had the same name as my boyfriend, but everyone calls him Tiggah...at least that's what he told me. After talking to him for a little bit, I realized this is the same guy that Trey beat up. I wonder why...oh well.

"So Cassie, are you doing anything this weekend?" Tiggah asked.

Is this dude crazy? He know damn well that I'm taken.

"With my boyfriend, what about you?" I asked.

I could see his eyes flicker to anger for a second, and then they went back to normal.

"Oh cool. Well there's this party that one of my friends throwing, and everyone is supposed to be going. You and...Trey going?" He asked.

 

He said 'Treys' name like it was going to kill him!

"Uhm maybe. I haven't heard about any party."

"Oh, well now you have! So are you gonna go?"

The bell rang. Saved by the bell! I gathered up all my books, trying my best to hurry up and get away from this guy!

Now don't get me wrong or anything, he was in fact very handsome...very, very, very handsome. He stood about 6'5, a little taller than Trey, and he had dark green eyes, with a light skinned complexion to match. His hair was cut really nice and damn could he wear a beater and some basketabll shorts.

I was about to walk away from him when he grabbed my arm. "Hold on Cass! Where you going so fast?" He grinned.

I saw these two girls mean mugg me when they walked by, and I rolled my eyes.

"Uhm, to my car." I said.

"Can I walk you?"

I bit my lip, and no matter how bad I wanted to say 'Hell naw!' Being my nice and easy going self, I replied, "Sure."

<Trey>

The bell rang and I dashed out the classroom. No one is happier that this is week

 

Is over as me! This week was crammed with new material, and tests. Thank God Its Friday!

I started walking to my car, when somebody called my name. I turned and it was...Chrissy. Damn!

This whole week, somehow I managed to avoid her...but...she caught me now!

"Hey Chrissy..." I greeted.

"Hey! Where have you been? I haven't talked to you since we went out for breakfeast."

"Oh...yeah I was busy."

"Oh okay, well can you come over today? I need help with my Spanish homework." She grinned, poking out her chest.

Oh my god...

I shook my head and sighed. "Uhm no, I don't think that's going to work out."

"Wh-what? Why?" She asked, disappointed.

"Maybe if I was single Chrissy. But I have a girlfriend that I in fact really care about. See ya later." I said.

And with that I turned around with a smile on my face, and began walking away from her.

"What?! Trey you can't be serious!" She yelled after me.

 

But I just kept walking. Does she think I'm supid or something? I'm not one of those hormone crazy guys she usually dates. I walked out the school and I decided to go see what Cassie wanted to do this weekend. Ever since our fight she's finally put a limit on her studying!

I love this girl.

I started walking to where she usually parks...and when I saw who she was talking too, I literally stopped walking.

That's it. That's it! This mothafxcka WANTS me to whoop his ass! And what the hell is she smiling for?! I stomped over to the car, my eyes on fire.

I grabbed Cassie's arm and glared at her. "What are you doing?!" I growled.

She frowned and I could see pain, and fear in her eyes. "Wh-what? Trey, what's wrong with you?!" She demanded.

I glared at Tiggah who was obviously enjoying the scene. "You think this shi+ is funny?! Nigg@h you better get to stepping, before I walk all over your ass!" I yelled.

 

He smirked. "Yeah whatever, Cassie I'll see you later." He said, turning around and walking away.

"And I better not catch you talking to my girl again!" I yelled after him.

I glared back at Cassie. "What the fxck he mean 'see you later'?!" I roared.

"Exactly how it sounds! And Trey, if you don't get your arm off of me right now...I'll make sure that you won't be able to pick up another ball again in your life!" She hissed, through gritted teeth.

I let her go, but I still kept glaring at her, waiting for an answer.

"Whats wrong with you?! Why would you do that?" She hissed.

"Whats wrong with me?! No Cassie, what's wrong with you?! I come to see you and that...idiot is talking to you!" I snapped.

She was about to say something back...but then she paused and her face went to amusement.

"What?! Why are you looking like that? Cassie I'm not playing here, I'm serious!"

She smiled. "You're jealous...aren't you?"

 

My mouth dropped. I almost busted up laughing and started rolling around on the ground. "Jealous?! Cassie, are you serious? Me?! Jealous? Hell no!" I exclaimed.

She rolled her eyes. "Well you're surely acting like that. If your not, then why did you do that Trey? You embarrassed yourself, and even worse me! Why would you do that? We were only talking." She asked, all smiles gone.

I sighed. "Because...because I don't like him. And the real reason I whooped his ass is because he was talking big shi+ of how he was goin to get you." I finally admitted.

Her mouth dropped. "Of how he was going to get me?! That basterd!" She growled, turning around about to go after him.

I laughed and pulled her back to me into a hug. My arms around her waist and her arms around my neck.

"I don't want you talking to him Cassie, at all. And did you just say you're going to see him later?"

She bit her lip. "Please don't be mad! But he invited me to go to a party, you can come too!" She added in quickly.

 

I sighed. "I was going to come regardless. I don't want you near him and I'm not there with you."

She frowned. "So you don't trust me?"

"Its him I don't trust!"

She laughed. "You're so jealous."

"I am NOT jealous. Please! That's like the last thing I am right now..."

She leaned in and gave me a kiss. "Okay I believe you. But Trey, when it comes to guys...that's the last thing you ever have to worry about. I love you."

"I love you too."

I leaned in and she met me halfway into a kiss. We both started getting real into it, until we heard hoots and claps. I pulled away and it was my whole basketball team.

I flipped them off and they all started laughing.

"Alright bay, well I gotta go. I'll be at your dorm around 6, okay?"

She nodded and gave me another quick peck before I turned away and left.

 

<Cassie>

I was in my bathroom getting dressed for the party, when my cell phone rings.

I looked and it was KiKi. "Hey girl?" I answered.

"Hey...can you come bail me out of jail?"

I almost dropped my phone. "Jail?! What the fxck you doing there?! And how you still got your phone?!"

She giggled. "These dumbass cops ain't take it...but anyway can you bail me out? I promise I'll pay you back the moment I'm out."

"Okay...but what in the world did you do?" I asked.

I could literally HEAR her grin that covered her face. "Oh. Well I ran into that Chrissy bi+ch about two hours ago, and she was running her mouth about how much she likes Trey, and how she couldn't believe that-"

"Woah, woah, hold on. Who is Chrissy?"

She sighed. "Ugh. You don't know Chrissy? She's pretty much the hoe of campus!"

"Nope. Never heard of her...what does Trey have to do with her?" I asked, getting serious.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. Anyway, she was talking big shi+ Cassie, so I took her out, know what I'm saying?"

 

"Oh my god, you killed her?!" I shrieked.

"No dumbass! I just ran her over with my car..."

"What?!"

Kiki busted up laughing. "Nahh I'm just playing with you! Lol, I just beat her ass, she's in the cell with me right now as we speak, wanna talk to her?" She asked.

"No KiKi! I don't wanna talk to her!"

She laughed. "Okay fine, well just hurry up and get here, okay? The bail is 250 dollars."

I shook my head. "You lucky I love you girl! I'll be there in like an hour. Do you wanna go with Trey and I to this party when I get you out?"

"Hmm...getting bailed out of jail and going straight to a party? Oh yes! I bet you ain't nobody did that before, oh I'm such a bad bi+ch."

I busted up laughing. "KiKi you're crazy!"

"I know...but hurry up girl. Can you stop by my house and get me something to wear? My roomate should be home to let you in."

I was about to say something when I heard someone yell,

"Miss?! Are you on your phone?!"

"Uhm...n-no! This is my...hey you can't take my phone!" KiKi yelled.

 

Click.

She hung up! I guess a cop caught her on her phone...oh my god this girl is seriously crazy!

It was going on 7 and Trey still wasn't here yet. I was wearing TIGHT skinny jeans, with a small black tube top that showed cleavage and my pierced belly button. I put on gladiator heels, and straightened my hair. I put on silver acessories and I was good to go!

I invited Angela and Blake to go, but they both said they were busy with their boyfriends.

But anway, who is this Chrissy girl? And I know she has to do something with Trey! Whatever, I'll ask him when he picks me up.

I can't believe he got that mad because I talked to that Tiggah dude! But it is what it is...

I texted Trey asking where he was, and then I put my phone in my pocket. I grabbed my purse and some money, and then I locked up the dorm, since I was the only one here. I walked down to KiKi's apartment and knocked on the door. Her sister which is her roomate, Khaliah answered the door.

 

"My sister isn't here, she in jail." She greeted, all pissed off.

I laughed. "Yeah, I know. I'm just here to pick up something for her."

"Yeah whatever."

She walked away from the door and I stepped in, closing it behind me.

Khaliah walked over to the couch and cuddled up with some dude, but I ignored them and kept walking to KiKi's room. I went in her closet and grabbed her a pair of Dereon skinny jeans, a purple and plack tight shirt, and purple pumps to match. I grabbed her some black and purple accessoiries and a black bow to go in her hair. She loves those. I put them in a bag, and then I got a text from Trey, saying he was downstairs.

I picked up the bag and walked out KiKi's room door, closing it behind me. I was going to say bye to Khaliah but she was too busy shoving her tongue down the dudes mouth.

I let myself out and then I took the elevator down stairs. I walked out the dorm & over to Trey's suburban. I literally had to jump to get into the truck, and Trey started laughing.

 

"Not funny bay, and who is Chrissy?" I asked, closing the door.

I threw the bag in the seat behind me, and then I looked back at Trey. His face fell and he stared at me in shock.

I folded my arms. "Dont get all tongue tied now, who is she?" I asked, getting mad.

He sighed. "She's just a girl who likes me."

I frowned. "Then why couldn't you just say that?"

"Because...well..she's the girl I was with when we got into that fight that day."

My mouth dropped, and I was about to say something but he cut me off.

"But I don't like her at all! I promise you that Cassie...but, where is all this coming from?"

I wanted to be mad at him...but I just couldn't. He said he has no feeligs for her, and I know he doesn't like her because KiKi just told me that.

I sighed. "KiKi she-"

"See! This is why I dont like your friends Cassie! They always running their mouth like they really know-"

 

"Well if you would let me finish Trey, than you wouldve known that she beat Chrissy ass for you, and now she's in jail!" I yelled, over him.

His eyebrows raised. "She's in jail?!" He exclaimed

I gave him the full details and he just shook his head. "Awh, well then I'm sorry."

"Yeah you should be. And you owe her an apology when we get to the jail too."

He rolled his eyes and then started driving. I turned on the radio and silence filled the car. That's one thing that pisses me off about Trey...he always acts like he knows everything! But whatever.

About 20 minutes later we pulled into the county jail for women and I got out the car with my money. Trey turned off the engine and got out with me.

"You don't have to come in with me." I said.

"I know. But I'm not letting you go in a place like this by yourself."

I laughed and then we walked in hand and hand. When we went in, there was a cell with literally 25 women crammed inside of it.

 

"Oh my god Cassie! You're finally here!" KiKi exclaimed, running to the bars.

I laughed and then went to the front desk.

<Trey>

As Cassie was talking to the police officers, I looked inside he cell and I was surprised to see Chrissy sitting down, looking like a hot mess. When our eyes connected, she quickly looked away.

I shook my head at her. This is what happens when you won't take no for an answer!

A couple moments later KiKi was in our car and we were on our way to the party.

 

<The party> and still <Trey>

We pulled into this girls Olivia's house, and literally everyone from campus was here.

"Oh shi+! Well I'll see you later, I see a hottie with a body in the pool!" KiKi exclaimed, jumping out the car.

"But you don't even have a swimsuit!" I called after her.

"Thats what bra & panties are for!" She laughed.

Then she disappeared into the backyard. I sware this girl is crazy.

Cassie and I got out the car and we walked up to the house holding hands. She was looking hella good for tonight, and so was this party! There were people scattered around on the front lawn and I could feel the bass of the music from outside.

"Shi+, Tiggah wasn't lying when he said everyone was going to be here! I think I just saw my English teacher." Cassie joked.

I busted up laughing and then I rung the doorbell. I didn't know who Olivia was, I just know that we were at her house, and she's a cheerleader.

The door opened and a white girl with long blonde hair, appeared.

 

"Oh you must be Cassie and Trey! I've been hearing your guys's names being tossed around this whole time!" A girl greeted.

I'm assuming this is Olivia. "Oh really?"

She nodded and then let us into the party. The party was really banging too, here were people dancing everywhere and it was crowded as fxck. Almost every person in here had a drink in their hand too.

I grabbed Cassie's hand and lead her to the dance floor and then we got to work. We danced for about 5 songs straight until she asked for something to drink.

<Cassie>

As soon as Trey left my side, I was flocked by like 3 dudes...but I declined their requests. I mean really? Did they not see that Im already taken? I pulled out my phone and started texting one of my friends Jaska, when I had the urge to use the bathroom. Damn, where's Trey?

I looked up and he was talking to some guy.

Ehh, might as well go use the bathroom. I walked away from the party and to the back where there were was literally no one else back here.

 

I knocked on the door and a girl replied, "Just a minute!"

Great.

I sighed and as I waited I looked at the pictures on the wall, to keep me entertained.

I then felt arms around my waist and a body against me.

"Trey..." I smiled.

I turned around to give him a peck on the lips, but I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw it wasn't MY Trey...it was Tiggah.

"Damn bay, you happy to see me?"

I ripped his arms off of me. "No. Well yeah, well I'm sorry I thoght you were..."

He laughed. "Its cool. I was just messing with you...how you like the party?" He asked.

He was wearing a black muscle shirt, with dark jeans to match, and a hat tilted to the side. Undeniably sexy.

"Oh I'm having fun, what about you?"

"Same...but better now that you're here...you look REALLY good." He said, looking me up and down.

I giggled. "Thanks...so do you."

He nodded and then the girl who was in the bathroom finally came out.

When she saw Tiggah and I she gave me an eyeroll...dumb bi+ches.

 

<Trey>

I was getting Cassie a pop, and I was on my way to go back to her but then some guy called my name. His name was Jason, but everyone called him Jazz. Anyway, we got to talking about basketball and shi+ and I totally forgot about Cassie...until our song came on.

Our song was 'There Goes My Baby' and everytime it came on, her and I would always be singing.

"Okay Jazz, well ay I gotta go find my girl. Nice talking too ya."

He just nodded and then grabbed a random girl that walked passed him, and started dancing with her. I laughed and then I went to go look for Cassie.

There were couples spread out around the place and they all were slow dancing, damn where is Cassie?! And that's when I saw her...

She was down the hall talking to...Tiggah.

Rage pumped through my body and I found myself stomping over to them. When will he learn that Cassie is off limits?! I walked over and grabbed Cassie by her arm and pulled her back to the dance floor.

 

I didn't even say anything, and I didn't even look at her or him...I just did it.

Before she could say anything I turned her around and pressed her up against me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started swaying us with the music. I'll never forget the look on her face...

Shocked, she wrapped her arms around my neck but she was looking at me like I was crazy.

"Trey?"

"What?" I growled.

She flinched. "A-are you mad?"

"Our song is on." I said, looking away from her, and down the hallway.

Tiggah was still standing there and he was glaring at me. I mouthed 'fxck you' to him and then I turned back to my girl.

"Trey-"

"Its fine Cassie...he invited you anyway. Plus, that's gonna be the last time he talks to you so, might as well let him have his fun." I said with a sigh.

She laughed and then buried her face in my neck.

 

<Next Week> & <Cassie>

It was Trey and I, and we were going home for Joey's birthday party. It's 9 in the morning and were at the airport waiting for our plane. It's Friday and we wouldn't be coming back home until Wednesday.

"Man, I can't wait until we get home! I feel like I haven't been there in forever." Trey said.

"Yeah I know. We won't be getting home until around 3pm. Joey's party starts around 5." I said, flipping through a magazine.

"Oh...who else is coming?"

"Gabby and Deyontae...but that's it."

Trey nodded, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw him watching a couple that looked to be about our age...walking by with a 5 year old. The baby was a girl and she had a grin on her face as her mom and dad, held each of her tiny fingers.

I knew what he was thinking...that couldve been us. I shook away the nasty memories of us fighting and breaking up, when we were arguing about the future of our child.

"Do you think...do you think Dutchess and Craig, would let us see her?" He asked.

 

I froze. I didn't think he would ask me that. I looked up at him, without saying anything, because I didn't know what to say.

"Suppose they said yes...would you want to see her?" He asked, looking at me.

I bit my lip. "I don't know...what would we say? She's 5 now, and she's old enough to think that Dutchess and Craig are her real parents."

He sighed. "I don't know...we can just say were friends of the family."

I shook my head. "Would you be able to take her calling someone else 'Dad' in front of you?" I asked.

He hesitated. "Maybe...maybe not."

"Flight 26 to Chicago, Flight 26 to Chicago is now boarding." The woman on the loudspeaker said.

Trey grabbed my hand. "Lets go home."

<Chicago>

Trey and I fell asleep the whole plane ride, and the plan was to catch a ride with Gabby and Deyontae when we landed.

After we claimed our baggage, we saw Gabriela and Deyontae by the ATM's, arguing. But hold on...is that a baby bump?!

"Gabriela!" I yelled.

 

She stopped yelling and waving her arms at Deyontae, and then turned around. When she saw me her eyes widened and her mouth dropped.

"Cassie!" She yelled.

I dropped my bags and we started running to eachother, we met halfway into a hug. Oh my god, I missed this crazy girl!

Trey and Deyontae just did a handshake and started talking.

"Oh my god, I've missed you!" She squealed, squeezing me tight.

I laughed and pulled away from her. "Ive missed you too! But...is this a baby bump?!" I asked, putting my hand on her stomach.

She frowned. "Are...you calling me fat?"

Oh shi+. "N-no! I just thought..." I trailed off, as she busted up laughing.

"That was not funny Gabriela! But seriously, are you pregnant?"

She nodded. "Five months babe! But we don't know the gender."

I laughed and gave her another hug. "Well congratulations! Have you told your parents?"

"Well Dey did...but Ima tell them this weekend-"

 

"Ay! Sorry to interrupt you two's little moment, but Joey's little party starts in an hour, and I gotta get home and take a shower." Deyontae interrupted.

Gabriela shot him a dirty look, and I laughed. We gathered our bags, and then all four of us caught a cab.

Oh my god...I can't believe Gabriela is pregnant!

The cab dropped off Gabby and Deyontae at his crib, and when we pulled up...all Aaliyah's 6 kids ran out and tackled Deyontae into hugs. Trey and I waved at Aaliyah and Darnell, and then the cab pulled off going towards Trey's house.

"Damn...I don't know how Aaliyah handles all those little kids." I commented.

Trey laughed. "Same here. The youngest one is like 5, so it shouldn't be THAT bad."

I laughed and lied my head on his chest. Within minutes, we were parked in front of Trey's house. Man, I remember when I was a teenager I used to be at Trey's house 24/7.

Floyd came out and we both gave him hugs. It's been a while, since Ive seen his fine ass daddy!

 

But something was different...his tattoo was almost gone!

"Floyd?! Where's your tattoo?!" I exclaimed.

"Oh...I'm using a cream to get it off. I'm getting older Cass." He replied.

Trey paid the cab and then we got all the bags, and entered the familiar home.

"Cassie!" Alana squealed, running to me.

I dropped my bags and picked her up into a hug. "Hey Alana! Did you miss me?!" I giggled.

She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Yes! Are you staying?!" She asked.

I nodded and set her down on her feet. "Yup. I'll be here till Wednesday! Where's your mom?" I asked.

"She's already at your house Cassie, helping I guess." Floyd answered from in the kitchen.

"Alana, how are you going to speak to my girlfriend before your own brother?" Trey asked.

Alana laughed and then ran to his arms.

I smiled at that, and then took Trey and my bags up stairs to his old room, well our old room. Man, this place sure does bring back some memories.

 

I started unpacking our clothes, when I felt arms around me. I turned around and before I could stop him, Trey picked me up and carried me to his bathroom.

"Trey, what are you doing?" I giggled.

He set me on the counter and took off his shirt. Ever since he's gotten into college, Trey has gotten bigger...real big. He's upgraded to an 8 pack and his shoulders are much more broad, and his muscles are always flexing...without him trying.

He laughed. "Stop drooling Cassie, and were about to take a shower."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh shutup! I am not drooling..."

He grinned at me, and then turned the water on. We both undressed and then we hopped into the shower. I was in front of him and after we washed up, his hands traveled down my back, and slowly started to bend me over.

"Trey, no! Not with your father and sister downstairs!" I hissed.

He laughed and turned me around, where his back was to the shower, and my hands were on the wall.

"Oh come on Cass...it'll be quick!" He pleaded.

 

"No Trey! There's no-"

He bent me over anyway and in seconds, he had me biting my lip trying not to moan.

After 30 minutes passed we washed up again and then we hopped out the shower. We lotioned up and then we got dressed.

I was wearing a yellow tube top with a white mini jacket to go over it, white leggings, and yellow flip flops to match. I curled my hair and then I put on a yellow band in my hair, with yellow accessories to match. Trey put on a yellow tee, with a white tee over it, and some camo shorts to match.

"See Trey! Were late! It's almost 5:30!" I hissed.

He laughed and smacked my ass. "Sorry bay, it was tempting. Come on, I don't think my dad left us."

We walked outside his room and the house sounded empty. "Nice going Trey! Now we have to walk..." I said, going down the stairs.

"Man you acting like this is my fault! I wasn't the only one in that shower." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him and he pushed past me.

"Dont worry babe. We'll just take my mom's old car."

 

He said, taking a pair of keys off his kitchen counter.

I followed him outside to a nice Camry, and we hopped in.

He started driving back to my house and I turned on the radio. Oh ny god I can't wait until I'm finally home!

About 10 minutes later we arrived and it was packed. Aaliayh's kids were all running around and my dad was barbecuing. Speaking of my dad...were just now getting back to normal. Ever since that day when my parents went through my phone and caused all that craziness between Trey and I...him and I never acted the same around eachother. My mom and I were cool...but my dad and I, we needed some time.

We walked straight to the backyard and there was music playing, and it was filled with Joey's friends. But when Trey and I walked in all the focus was on us.

Trey's parents were sitting at a table with my mom and Joey...and there was a girl sitting next to Joey and they were holding hands. He didn't tell me had a girlfriend!

 

We walked over and we were showered with hugs by my mom and then by Keymora. I looked at Joey and he pretended not to notice me.

"Okay, well I guess I'm gonna leave." I said, pretending to walk away.

Joey hopped out of his seat and then I hopped into his arms. Joey plays football so he was pretty buff, so I was much smaller than him.

"Cassie! You're finally here!" He said, spinning me around.

I laughed and then he set me on his feet.

"Wheres my gift?" He asked, folding his arms.

I reached in my purse and pulled out an envelope that contained two Bears tickets, and a meet and greet to the whole Chicago Bears team.

He stuffed it in his pocket. "Cant wait to see what you've gotten me! Anyway, where's my wife? Her and Deyontae haven't arrived yet." He asked.

I saw the girl that he was sitting with give him a crazy look. Yes, they're totally dating. "Oh it's okay girl, he's just playing." I assured her.

She just smiled.

"Oh! And Cassie this is my girlfriend Devin." He said.

 

I smiled at her and then we all started to mingle. We were all talking, laughing and joking around until Joey nearly jumped out of his seat.

"Wife!" He exclaimed.

I turned around to see Gabriela with a big grin on her face.

"Joey!" She squealed.

He ran over to her and they started hugging, and I sware Deyontae looked at him like he was going to kill my brother. I busted up laughing at that.

"Cassie! Can you open dis fo me?" Darian asked, handing me a pop.

"No! Darian I told you already that you're not having any pop." Aaliyah said, snatching the pop out my hand.

"But whhhyyyyyy?!" He whined, beginning to cry.

"Oh come on little man! You're too big to be crying." Deyontae said, scooping Darian up and putting him on his shoulders. I took a picture of that on my phone until I heard my name being called. It was my dad.

I walked over to where he was barbecuing and he wrapped his arm around me.

"How you doing baby girl?"

"Good...how is everything without me?" I asked, wrapping my around him.

 

"Better."

My mouth dropped & he started laughing.

"Just kidding baby girl. But anyway...Dutchess and Craig heard you were going to be in town today...and they called."

I don't know why but I felt like I was going to vomit when I heard those names. "Oh they did? Well what'd they want?" I asked, nervous.

"I don't know, they just said to call them. Do you want their number?"

I nodded and I put it in my phone as he told me. As soon as I saved it, I felt arms around me and being spun around.

"Cassie! Where have you been?!" Trashon exclaimed, setting me on my feet.

"In college you idiot! Where have you been?" I asked.

But before he could answer Denshia and Loco walked over, and Loco had on DARK DARK sunglasses. I shook my head.

"Loco, you still getting high?" I asked.

Denshia nodded. "Yup. It's a part of him now but he's getting better! How long have you been sober honey?"

"Two minutes."

Trashon and I busted up laughing, and Loco frowned.

 

"Dont be laughing Cassie! That's a record! And oh my god baby, I made three minutes!" He exclaimed, eneveloping Denshia into a hug.

I shook my head. There's no way in hell a man can consume all that shi+ and still be alive!

A couple hours later Miya and Drake arrived with their kids, and so did Ashley and Josh. We all partied until the break of dawn and I took a million pictures of everybody. When the party was over, and Trey and I were driving back to his house, I felt like I was on top of the world. But then I remembered what my dad told me...and my smile easily slipped into a frown.

 

<Trey>

I woke up with Cassie in my arms and it was around 3 in the afternoon. I knew she was hiding something because she was silent when we came home, so I'll ask her what's going on when she wakes up. Damn, Joey's party was really good, and it felt good to see everyone again.

I rolled out of bed and hopped in the shower. I got out and threw on some basketball shorts and a beater. I got back in the bed with Cassie and turned on the TV. I settled to 'George Lopez' and within minutes Cassie woke up.

"Morning babe." I greeted.

She stretched and then lied her on my chest. "Hey baby." She yawned.

I wrapped my arms around her and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Downstairs I could hear Alana's faint crying in her room, and my parents arguing.

"Babe, what was wrong with you last night?"

She froze. "Uhm, wh-what do you mean?"

"Just tell me Cassie, I know you're hiding something." I said.

She sighed and then sat up. "Yesterday, my dad told me that Dutchess and Craig called for us."

 

I blinked a couple of times before I totally understood what she had said. "They called for us? Why? What'd they want?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I don't know, but my dad gave me their number. Do you wanna call them?" She asked, handing me the phone.

I shook my head and pushed it back towards her. "Oh no, you can handle that."

She rolled her eyes. "Please Trey? Please!"

I sighed and took the phone from her. "You owe me."

She giggled and then watched me patiently, as I dialed their number.

After an awkward conversation with Craig he told me words that I've dreamed of hearing...but for some weird reason, I was really nervous. I hung up the phone and slowly put it down.

"What? What'd they say Trey?!" She asked, all excited.

"They want us to come over today...and meet Nina."

Her smile faded. "Really? They want us too?" She asked.

I nodded. "Do you want too? I don't want you to feel pressured." I said.

She smiled and shook her head. "No. Lets just go...she's our daughter after all."

 

<5:30 mp> and <Cassie>

Trey and I were on our way to Dutchess and Craigs house, and I was hella nervous! It's been 5 years since we've seen our...daughter.

To this day it's still weird to think of myself as a mother! I don't care what Trey says, the next baby we will definitely be keeping! I can't wait too see our daughter! Even though we've missed 5 years of her life, I still feel like were going to see the newborn I delivered.

We finally pulled in front of their house, and my breathing was quickening of anxiety.

"Are you ready?" Trey asked.

Nervous, I nodded and we both got out the car and we walked up to the door. My palms were getting sweaty and my throat was dry. Oh god...

Trey rung the doorbell and then intertwined our fingers together.

The door opened and Craig was standing there with a big grin on his face. "Cassie and Trey! I'm so glad you guys came!" He greeted.

We both just nodded and stepped into his house. He closed the door behind us and then lead us up stairs.

 

"Nina is playing with Dutchess in her room, and our other daughter is asleep." He explained.

In the distance I could hear a little girls laughter, and it was like music to my ears.

We walked into the room and my heart just melted. Nina had curly black hair, and she had Trey's deep black eyes, her face resembled both mine and Treys...and she was beautiful. I instantly fell in love when she turned around and smiled at us....

Trey and I spent hours at Dutchess's and Craig's house playing and interacting with our daughter. In her mind we were her cousins, but in reality we were her parents. Dutchess and Craig left the room to give us privacy, so it was only us and the baby. Trey looked so cute chasing Nina around the room, and I was just enjoying the feeling of holding her in my arms. This was definitely something I was going to remember for the rest of my life. We took a million pictures and we didn't leave until 8 at night.

 

"You guys can come pick her up everyday if you want...while you're still here in Chicago." Dutchess said.

I had rocked Nina to sleep so now she was asleep for the night. Trey and I were getting ready to leave.

"Really? Oh my god thank you!" I exclaimed, giving Dutchess a hug.

Trey gave her a hug, and then we both hugged Craig. We said our goodbyes...and then we were off.

While we were driving Trey was really quiet. "Whats wrong babe? Didn't you have fun?"I asked.

"Hell yeah I had fun! It's just...I'm starting to wonder did we make a mistake when we gave her up. Cassie, she looked so happy."

I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Trey we didn't make a mistake. If we did...then she wouldn't be happy."

He nodded. "Cassie, I want a baby...not now but maybe in the future."

I nodded. "I love you Trey."

"I love you too."

 

<><><><><><><><><><> 

And that's exactly what happened. Two years later Trey proposed and we got married. We both finished college, him with his masters degree in business, and mine with my degree for physcology. Trey sadly didn't make it to the pros because he broke his ankle. But were still happy.

We moved back to Chicago and settled there. I'm 9 months pregnant with a baby girl and it could come anytime. Everyone's deathly excited but no one is happier than Trey and I. Were going to name her 'Ariana Nina Jackson' I love it. Speaking of Nina, we still visit her whenever we can and I truly do love that girl.

Gabriela gave birth to a boy and his name is Da'Mar, he's 2 years old.

Well that's pretty much my life;) and I love it. So, how's yours?