Status: Slowing down due to SOLs around the corner. yuck :/

When the Songbird Does Not Sing

"Hey, you know that myth mom keeps talking about with the twins and the lovers? What do you think about it?"

"It would be to sad to be true, since as twins they could never be together...."

An old Japanese myth says that if two star-crossed lovers commit dual suicide, they get reincarnated as twins. Is such a myth true? Maybe this could explain the unexplainable relationship between Mike and Heather, fraternal twins that had been orphaned at the young age of five when their parents died in a car crash.

Mike the stronger older brother who keeps his distance to from everyone except his sister. Heather is the younger twin who is sickly but has a big heart. She can be found happily socializing with just about everyone but she always clings to her older brother for support.

For over five years they have been passed to so many relatives and foster families that they know they can only really count on the other. Now at the age of seventeen they have finally been adopted into a permanent home and attend a private high school.
  1. A song of mourning and remembrance
    The accident that changed Heather's life when she was only five
  2. Song of New Hope
    Mike thinks back on how he and Heather get adopted by the parents they have now.
  3. A Song of Outburst
    Heather's pov; Ryan has an outburst about the twins actions
  4. A Song of Feelings
    Mike's pov; about school and peers followed by a trip to the cemetery
  5. A Song of My Wish
    Heather's POV; her talking to her parents