Sometimes, I Just Can't Stand You

So.... welcome.

I stood, stunned, looking at the body on the floor. Gerard Way? What. The. FUCK?! 'Dude... you're on my floor.' I said stupidly to him. He frowned. 'No shit.' he replied with a grin. I swear... I could have punched him. But that grin.... said he knew something.

'So. You're a vampire too?' he asked a couple of minutes later. He was sat on my kitchen table, eating.... uh, I didn't wanna know. It smelled and he had pulled it out of his pocket wih a crunch.

'Yeah, I'm a vampire, as you call it.' I replied. He frowned, 'Well, what do you call it if not vampire?' he asked slowly. 'I don't' I mumbled. He smiled. 'Ashamed?' he said, more like a statement than a question.

'Uh.... yeah I suppose.' I answered, not bothering to hide it, seeing as the bastard could near enough read my goddamned mind! I hate vampires....

(Flash Forward.)

'So I was just born like this... you see. No one really liked me anyway, I was a bit creepy before I found out I was vamp...' Gerard explained. Yeah, I could see what he meant.

But, damn him... he was so cute! That's why I was kind of.... um.... lying on the sofa with him.

It had been his fault.... I swear!