Status: New Story!

Glitter in the Air

Ten

The next morning when I woke up I groaned, I had had called all the guys last night asking if we could all get together today since there was something I needed to tell all of them. We had agreed that we would all meet up at Matts house, and then I had went to bed. At first, I hadn't planned on telling anyone about Hope, but the more that I thought about it, the more that I realized that this was something I had to tell the guys, cause it would be affecting all of them as well.

I sat up in bed and stratched my arms over my head, one glance out the window told me that it was going to be scorching out today. The sun was blazing already, and I could see the heat coming off the sidewalks. I lived in a beautiful area in Huntington, I wondered what Hopes house had looked like, was it nice? Or did it suck entirely? I wish I had known about her when she was born, she said that her Mom had tried to contact me but how am I supposed to know when someone was being serious when they said that in a letter. I mean, the guys and I are getting more and more publicity with our music and fans can get pretty crazy.

I walked over to my closet and started picking through my clothes, I let my mind wander back to yesterday, while doing so. I remember the clothes she had been wearing, could her mother maybe have spent a little less on the drugs and a little more providing for her kid?

My phone started ringing from my bedside table, a strode quickly over to it and answered, "Hello?" I asked, knowing it wasn't one of the guys.

"Hello, Uh, this is Jake. I was just calling to ask you if you had a preference as to where I called to schedule this therapy session for you and Hope at?" He questioned, talking quietly, as though he was afraid someone was going to hear him. They did.

"Are you kidding me Jake?! Hiding in the fucking bathroom to call him? I am not going!" I heard Hope yelling at Jake, though it sounded kind of muffled, as though he was indeed hiding in the bathroom to call me.

"Uh, no, not really, somehwere in Huntington would be nice though." I told him, hearing more pounding on his end, like Hope was banging on the door.

"Alright, I'll call you with the date and time once I get everything straightened out." I told me before saying that he had to go. We both said goodbye and hung up the phone.

I had already picked out my clothes for the day so I got dressed and hurried down into the kitchen. Glancing at the clock, I knew I didn't have time to make anything to eat so I grabbed a granola bar out of the cabinet and walked out into the garage.

I walked out and stood there for a moment, looking at my car. Was I going to have to give stuff like this up if I got custody of Hope? Would the court system even give me custody of Hope? I pinched the bridge of my nose between my fingers. I needed to stop thinking about stuff like that. It was only stressing me out, and more stress was not something I needed at the moment.

WIth one last look at the outside of my carI climbed inside and backed out of the garage before taking off towards Matts house where I knew all the guys would be waiting.

A few minutes later I pulled up in front of Matts house, I looked around, counting all the cars that were here and knew thast everyone was inside already. 'It's now or never' I thought to myself, knowing that I had to do this now so it wouldn't shock anyone if I started bringing Hope around. Key word: if. It was all going to depend upon how everyone reacted today.

I slid out of the car and locked it before taking long strides up the driveway and to the front door, which opened almost simultaneously as I stepped onto the front porch.

"Hey man, we were thinkin' you might've skipped out on us for a second there." Matt said gretting me with a dimpled grin.

"Nah man, I just overslept a bit." I told him, grinning sheepishly.

"It's fine, now come on in and tell us all what's up." He said, turning around and heading back into the den where I assumed everyone was sitting. I stepped inside and clased the door behind me, following the patht hat Matt took and was greeted by a chorus of Hellos from the guys, who were all sitting around the room. Jimmy was on the floor, drumming beats on it with a pair of sticks. Johnny was sprawled out on the couch, flipping through channels, his eyes glued to the TV. Brain was lounging in one of the arm chairs, an acoustic in his lap. Matt shoved Johnnys legs off the couch before plopping down in the space they occupied.

"Hey!" Johnny whined.

"Quit bitching." Matt told him.

I walked over to the other armchair and took a seat, I looked back up and was met with curiois gazes from all four of the guys.

"Soooooo..." Jimmy drew out "What's going on?"

I cleared my throat, "Well you guys remember how I had to get that DNA test done right?" I asked, looking down.

"Yeah, for some kid they thought was yours right?" Brian spoke up.

"Uh, yeah, Hope. Well, uh, it turns out that she really is my daughter." I said looking back up to see their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh. I don't like this chapter. For information on why I've been gone so long, read paragraph one. For my random questions, read paragraph two. If you want both, read both.

Hey guys! Please don't come kill me! D: I know, I've been gone forever and ever! But I have a legitimate excuse, well at least I think so. I have summer school everyday and it blows, but it's over with next Wednesday. Then my brother managed to delete everything I've been working on. I mean, everything so I lost motivation to write for awhile and couldn't find inspration. It was devastating. I had this story up in the twenties and that's gone. Along with an 11,000 word, untitled document I was working on for this site. But I'm back now. I promise.

How do you think the guys are gonna react?! Kind of a cliff hanger eh? Yeah, I know.( : And what's gonna happen with Hope? Should Zacky get custody of her or not?
Comments? They make me update fasterrrrrr! Oh, and I need some friends! D: Cause I have none on here really. /: So friend requests are welcome!

Xoxo,
Carly.(: