Status: New Story!

Glitter in the Air

Twelve

The next two days seemed to fly by, I was having so much fun with Jake, going to the pier or goofing around on the beach. There wasn't any drama, or serious matters. We just hung out, as if this was a vacation. Though I knew it was about to come to an end.

Today was the day, Therapy. It was the day I'd been dreading, but looking forward to at the same time. According to Jake, we'd be going to the office at about one-thirty this afternoon, so that I'd be able to talk to this therapist one-on-one before Zack is scheduled to arrive at two-thirty. From there we're supposed to have a session, with us trying to work some things out.

I was sort of looking forward to talking to whoever this therapist is. Maybe getting the chance to talk about everything, without having to hold anything back. I'd be able to express everything that I've been feeling without anyone trying to tell me I wasn't feeling the right way. Hell, maybe I'll even talk about this dreams I've been having lately. They've been recurring lately, nearly every night. They seemed to get more and more intense as the nights go on.

I knew that Jake noticed and was definitely curious as to why I kept waking the both of us up in the wee hours of the morning. I think that he was looking forward to this session as well, but for reasons different from my own. He was hoping that Zack and I were going to make some progress in this "relationship", though I wasn't too sure. I wasn't ruling out talking to him, I just didn't think he was going to shoulder any of the blame.

Ever since the talk Jake and I had the other day I've been trying to see things from his perspective along with my own. It's been hard, but I've been trying to actually listen to him when he says that he has my best intentions in his mind. I was going to try to listen and soak in what was going to happen at this therapy session.

I glanced over at the clock, seeing that it was nearly noon. Jake had left earlier this morning to go to the hotels gym. I knew that he'd be back soon enough since he'd need to shower and get ready as well.

I sighed, throwing the covers off of my body and standing up. I shivered slightly when the cool air hit my warm skin. I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out my outfit for the day. A pair of washed out jeans and a t-shirt that Jake bought for me the other day at the pier, saying I needed a more diverse wardrobe. After picking out my outfit for the day I trudged into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me and getting into the shower.

About halfway through my shower I heard the door to the room open and someone walk in. A few seconds later I heard the TV flip on. I tried to hurry from there, knowing Jake needed to get ready as well.

I turned off the water, wrapping a towel around my body and stepping out of the shower into the fridgid air of the bathroom. I threw my clothes on quickly and ran a brush through my hair, getting all of the tangles out of it. Once I'd done everything I needed to do in the bathroom I stepped out of the bathroom, knowing I could do my makeup out in front of the mirror in the room.

Glancing over at Jake, I saw him engrossed in some show on Comady central. I cleared my throat, causing him to jump slightly and look over at me, a smile playing around his lips.

"Done?" He asked, taking in my appearance. "Nice shirt." He commented.

"Thanks." I laughed. "And yeah, I'm done."

He nodded at me and grabbed his stuff from off the top of his suitcase and walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower start up moments later.

I sat down in the chair in front of the mirror where my makeup was at. I decided to just let my hair air dry into it's natural waves. I applied minimal makeup today since all of my bruises were either faded or gone.

Jake walked out of the bathroom just as I finished putting on my mascara, his his hair was already dried and styled the way he normally did it. He looked over at the clock on the nightstand and then over to me.

"You ready to go?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Blahhh. I don't like this one. It's a total filler and it's really choppy. But I wanted to get something out for you guys. Let me know what you guys are thinking! I love to hear from you! Thanks to: bloodyvengeance and mistery gurl-You're on to something.
So today, for some reason, Jimmy was on my mind during summer school, just thinking about him you know? And how much we all miss him. My chest still hurts thinking about him, and yeah, I do still get teary eyed. I know I'm not the only one that breaks down occasioanally just thinking about him. Listening to Adele's Someone like you reminds me of him for some reason. Not like in a romantic way, but sort of we love him so much, and we love him so much, but it hurts to think about it. Does that make sense? Probably not. But I really don't care right now, it makes sense to me. Sorry, this is getting long. Comments?

foREVer