Status: New Story!

Glitter in the Air

Six

I looked up at this guy with the nastiest look I could muster, before brushing past him, I could hear Jake behind me talking to the guy.

"I'm sorry, don't mind her." he tried explaining to him. "Hope! Would you wait up?" He called over to me.

"No, no, it's my fault I should have been watching where I was going better." he said to Jake while looking over at me. I knew who he was, so I just rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms over my chest. Jake obviously noticed him staring, looking between the two of us.

"My name's Jake, you are?" he asked the guy.

"Zack, Zack Baker. We talked on the phone." He responded, not looking away from me.

"Ah yes, I'm sure we'll be in contact Mr. Baker, you have my number if you need anything." Jake said rather quickly, now understanding my hostile attitude.

I could tell he tried to keep his voice down, but I heard anyway, "Is that her? Hope I mean." he whispered.

Jake glanced between the two of us again, "Yes, That's her." he eventually sighed. I refocused my glare on him. He gave me a pleading look. Zack glanced at Jake for a fleeting second before refocusing on me, then once more back to Jake before just looking down at his shoes and kciking at the floor.

Sighing he said, "I suppose I'll be seeing you two around." before walking off towards the small room, keeping his head down the entire time.

"Can we go now?" I asked Jake emotionlessly.

"Of course." he said, "You knew who he was right away, I didn't notice."

I snorted, "Of course I did, you may not have known this, but I've been keeping up with him and his stupid band, I'd know his face anywhere." Jake just nodded his head at me, matching my pace to the car.

"When will we get the results?" I asked Jake, he looked over at me sheepishly.

"Tomorrow, I'm having them rush processed." he murmured. I just sighed, there isn't much of anything I can do but wish for tomorrow to come later.

"Want to go to the pier?" Jake asked me, grinning like a little kid and pointing over at this bridge looking thing that went out into the water.

"Uh, okay?" I told him, not sure what we were going to be doing so it came out more like a question.

He chuckled at me, "There's games, and rides, and food there. We can do whatever."

* * *

I screamed as the rollar coaster threw us up into the air again, I don't know how I let Jake convince me to get on this contraption. Jake was sitting next to me laughing hysterically at my terror.

A few minutes later we got off the ride, my legs feeling like jello. Jake jumped off the ride bouncing around. I mockingly glared up at him, and he feigned hurt.

"I can't believe you got me to get on that thing." I told him while we were standing in line to get some food.

"I can't believe you actually got on it! You should have seen your face the whole time!" He laughed.

"It's not funny!" I laughed along with him, "That was my first rollar coaster! Did you hear the thing creaking? It could've broken and then we'd have died! Now how would you feel if I'd have died?"

He just laughed harder, "You just made no sense! We'd have both died, so I guess you'd probably be beating me up in the afterlife."

"I would, cause you're a sissy." I told him, smiling.

"[Hey! I am not a sissy." He exclaimed.

"Oh yes. You are." I chuckled, now it was his turn to fake-glare at me. To which I just smiled bigger at him, showing all my teeth. He just rolled his eyes at me.

After ordering our food, we sat down on one of the uncomfortable tables and ate, it was kind of nice since we sat right in front of one of those drop things so we got to watch peoples expressions and laugh at those.

By the time we were done eating it was nearly eleven o'clock at night, so Jake suggested we go back to the hotel for the night, to which I agreed. I'm going to need a good nights sleep for what's coming tomorrow I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
So I haven't updated in what? Like 11 days I think. I'm sorry, but I have an excuse, this week is finals, and today was the hardest one, math. I HATE math. Good thing I don't have to take it next year! :D WOO! Okay, uhm anywayyyy. Predictions of what's going to happen? Let me know if you want this one in Zacks POV or even the next one in his. I Love to know what you're all thinking! (:
Thanks to:
[url=http://member.mibba.com/221050/

And, [url=http://member.mibba.com/188654/[/url]
You're comments mean TONS. And I love you for commenting on almost every chapter. xoxo.<3
Love you alll.(:
Carly.(:

P.S. Anyone catch that song reference? Hahahah. (;