She's Addicted (Heroin Love Story)

She's Addicted Chapter 1

(Ines's POV)

After i met Zane i was so skilled that when i walked back to him to say bye i tripped, dropped my phone and almost fell flat on my face. but he caught me, ooo lucky me.

he picked my phone up and put his number in it, "Text me" he yelled as he walked away from me.

i stood in the middle of the street looking after him, i was lovestruck and it was final. no one could change that. i ran home i was ecstatic. it was the first time i had been happy in years, and i wasn't about to let Janna or nadiah ruin it for me.

(End of Ines's POV)

(Janna and NadiahsPOV)

"where the hell is she!!" " ugh she's always going off somewhere." "so whats your point" i said as i walked into the room. "when did she, How did she. just never mind" they both said in unison.

Honestly neither of you should care where i was, its not like you were worried i said mocking them.

(End of Janna and nadiahs POV)

i grinned devilshly, i mean it wasn't my fault i was special. i walked to my room and locked the door. no way there getting in again i thought.

i looked for my needle and room, "oh no!" its not there i panicked my heart started to race. who took it!! i was pissed beyond a doubt.

"hey ines we've got something to show you."

My heart stopped.