Status: Just starting

Cathing Your Dream

Truth or Dare

I laughed and texted a definite yes. Frankie smiled and asked, “Want to visit the pool tomorrow? The ten of us can go.”
“Sure! Why not? We got nothing to do other than have sleepovers every day during vacation.”
“Great! I’ll tell the guys and you can tell the girls. And about that sleepover thing every day of vacation…” Frankie trailed off giving me a sly smile. I lightly hit his shoulder.
“If you want me to die, I suggest you don’t think about it too much.”
“Okay, okay. I get it. So, what do you wanna do now?” Frankie asked.
I yelled to the others, “Who wants to play Truth or Dare!!!”
Everyone ran over to Frankie and me. He smiled and I winked back. The ten of us sat in a circle on the grass. For some weird reason, girls sat on one side and boys sat on the other.
“I’ll go first since this was my idea!” I shouted before anyone else could.
“Astrid, truth or dare?”
“Dare me, babe! I’m up for the challenge!”
“Go up to my stepbrother and hug him!” I knew she hated Dakota since he was a perv towards a lot of girls.
“Ugh! Fine,” Astrid moaned. She ran over to Dakota, gave him a hug, and ran back cursing at me.
“My turn,” Astrid said, “Greg, truth or dare?”
“I’ll take a dare any day; anytime!” he replied. He was really confident about this.
“Umm, I dare you to kiss your best friend!” She giggled out of her mouth. Us girls knew the guys were the best of friends and it would make Astrid’s dream come true; seeing hot guys kiss each other.
“Damnit! Alright…” but instead of kissing one of the guys, he walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead. Frankie looked jealous, the rest of the guys were stunned, and the girls were confused.
“Hey, you never said what one of my besties. We’re all best friends here!” He smiled, as Astrid just got beat at her own game.
“Okay, now it’s my turn,” Greg continued, “Everyone, truth or dare?”
Everyone laughed as we all screamed, “DARE!!!”
“I dare everyone to kiss the person they like!!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
For ALL Dream Street fans!
No rude comments, please!
I'm just a newby!