Blood Addiction

Freak

I could feel him behind me, feel his heat. I wouldn’t show fear. I wouldn’t. I refused. I refused even when he ran a crooked finger along my jaw, whispering evil things into my ear. I didn’t let myself cringe away from him. I didn’t let myself move.
He told me what he was going to do to me, how he was going to make me scream his name. I smelled his strange sweet-smelling breath and forced myself not to move. I felt his cold lips touch my neck, gently trailing along my jugular vein. My heart rate quickened as I turned hard at the sick memory of him drinking my blood, and how fucking good it felt.
He curled his long fingers around my arm, the slightly-too-long fingernails digging into my skin. It made me lightheaded. I wanted it. I wanted him to draw blood and then suck it up, making the soft moaning sounds he made when he tasted me. I whimpered at the thought and restrained myself from begging him to do it again.
“You know you want It.” he whispered, letting his tongue lightly trail along my jaw. I shivered and he froze, a taunting smirk growing on his black lips. “You remember.”
I closed my eyes in the sweet, sick ecstasy as he carefully cut me open and let my blood stream down my neck. I reopened them to silently beg him to lick my wound. He just laughed at me, dragging his finger through the little trail of blood slowly and then bringing it up to his hot lips to wrap his tongue around it, sucking my blood off, making soft moaning sounds. I groaned and put my hand on his arm.
“Please.” I pleaded. He smiled at me; his beautiful, black-lipped smile that meant I did what he wanted me to. He leaned into me, his small, naked body hot against mine, pressing his mouth to the cut he made. I moaned loudly, wrapping my arms around him. He sniggered, knowing I would do anything he asked if he felt he wanted to.
He whispered how good I tasted, how hungry he was for me. I groaned and ground my hips into his, making him moan and suck on my neck harder. I threw my head back and panted, the pleasure making me lightheaded.
“Z-Zacky…” I gasped out when I felt his fangs graze my heated skin. He groaned and pressed his lower body into mine. I could feel his boner.
“Fuck…” he whispered, biting me. I gasped and moaned, grinding into him again.
“Fuck me…” I begged, dragging my nails down his back. He moaned and lifted his head, his black lips slightly open, revealing the tips of his fangs. His eyes were dark.
I trailed my fingers down his jaw. “I want you in me.” I whispered. He smiled and pushed me towards the round bed in my cell. I lay quietly as he chained my arms above my head and my legs to the bedposts. My heart was pounding as he took a long silver knife out of the drawer and twirled it around his long fingers.
He straddled me, running the blade gently along my jaw. The pain made me moan his name and whine, begging for more. He obliged, dragging the knife down my chest, splitting my nautical star in half with little beaded droplets of blood rising from the cut. I panted as he slowly licked up my chest, collecting my blood on his tongue.
He leaned down to kiss me and I moaned when I tasted the metallic taste of my own blood in his mouth. He leaned up again, digging the tip of his knife into my chest. I gasped and moaned loudly when he pressed his fingers into the blood, coating his dick with it. He smiled and thrusted into me, digging the knife into my ribs. I moaned his name and arched my back, gasping as he stabbed me gently in the same spot with the knife and his cock.
He savagely hit my prostate, making me scream and buck my hips, the knife slashing my side open. He bent sideways to suck the blood while pounding into me vigorously. I panted and moaned and screamed at him as he ravaged my body deliciously vicious, with his dick and his knife.
I spasmed as he stabbed me in the hip and hit my prostate hard at the same time, and came with a long moan of his name. He groaned and licked my cum off of our stomachs, viciously biting at my mouth. I gasped at the taste of my blood and cum on his tongue and sucked on it, loving the sick combination of flavor.
He groaned helplessly and came inside me, collapsing hard onto my bruised chest, panting.
“I love… you, Matt…” he said, kissing me weakly.
“I love you…too…”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments! tell me how you liked it!