Status: Two Shot

The Consultant

Part 1

[u ] Disclaimer: I own nothing, not any of the people, or any of the businesses.

Before you go any further in this story: I don’t take peoples shit very well. If you say or do something that pisses me I will make sure you know about it. Now, having that said I’ll tell you my dilemma: I’m a consultant at Kleinfeld. My grandparents own the place, and I grew up wondering the halls and loving the pretty dresses that all of the women tried on. I was an expert at telling people my opinions.

I even helped people. I told them either that they should get the dress, or that their butt looked like a whale in it. My grandpa told me that one day, when I was old enough, I could be a consultant. Now at the age of twenty, almost twenty one, I am a consultant. It’s helping me pay for college, and other expenses. Like my apartment in the city, and my slight addiction to designer shoes.

So now I’m trying to get some spoiled rotten bimbo to decide a dress the costs $12,000 and one that is $15,000. And my I don’t give a shit o-meter is starting to go off. I find myself giving an extremely fake smile as I tell the bride that each are beautiful. I’m trying not to smack this girl.

Really, fuck it I’m going to snap this Barbie in half , trying hard not to hurt her and just smile and nod until my face bleeds with the effort. And then Barbie doll is crying and saying Yes To the Dress and I just made a fifteen thousand dollar sale, which will be more when you add in a veil, alterations, and then shoes.

So I may have almost snapped this time, but it paid off in the end. My grandpa giving me this smile that he only gives me, and for that huge sale I just made, I get a bonus. And sometimes the other consultants say I get paid as much as I do because I'm the owner’s favorite granddaughter. No, it’s because I’m good at what I do, I’m young enough to relate to most brides, and when I give those stupid nod a smile ploys, people think I’m supporting their decision.

When in reality I’m cursing their parents for giving them life
--------------------
I have an awesome apartment on the good side of New York City; you know the part which is by Kleinfeld, just a hop skip and a jump from Central Park. And on my off day I just walk around the city, sometimes I’ll see a Broadway show, and usually I’ll do some major shopping.

All my life I had lived in New Jersey, and loved it at most moments. We were close enough to New York to go there on weekends, and stay with our grandparents. But it was too far and far too much traffic, for me to drive to almost every day. And being the favorite, my grandparents paid for most of my apartment.

I loved it though, it was large enough for at least a family of four, but it was cozy. I decorated it was soft tones, nice blues and greens, a few purples. Posters of my two favorite bands: Green Day, and the Jonas Brothers. An odd combination, but their music has been there for me in both easy and tough times.

I plopped on my couch, and dug into my take out, watching my flat screen. It was a Wednesday, so the Mythbusters were on, one of my favorite things to watch. Tomorrow I was off. And I was going to stalk the city for shoes to match the dress I was going to wear to my cousins birthday party this Saturday.
Well, I thought I was going to get the day off.
---------------
At freaking seven in the morning I got a phone call from my grandma that I have to come in for a little to ‘help out a sick consultant’. In reality Rachel was just being a bitch because I made more sales than her and I was half her age. She knew I had the day off, she was just trying to get me to throw a fit and get fired.
Screw her.
----------------
So I showed up at promptly eight wearing my cute outfit. And as soon as I stepped out onto the floor, things were in utter chaos. I saw my grandma and walked over to her, nearly avoiding Randy spazzing about something or else.

My grandma smiles in relief when she sees me. “What’s going on?”
“Well, it seems that your favorite band is coming here. The poor girl custom ordered from Vera Wang, but something went wrong with the dress, and now she’s coming here.”
I went over everything I’ve been reading about Green Day. And in my stalking I haven’t turned anything up about any weddings or engagements.

Then I remembered that Kevin Jonas had proposed to Danielle back in July. It was now October. I have no clue how they think a dress can be finished in that short of time.
“Oh and you’re going to be Miss Deleasa’s consultant.”

I still haven’t figured if that’s good or not.

[Gianna's out fit: can be found here: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30825822]
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is for Joseph Joesex Jonas, because Im awesome to her, and she loves me a whole bunch. This is also what happens after a marathon of say yes to the dress. Part 2 should be coming soon.