Status: Fin.

Inferno

Whipped

I watch him in my rear view mirror get shoulder charged by a guy his height with sandy blonde hair and I shake the thought to turn around and get him before heading to my school, I pull up in the student parking lot and smile before realising the state my hair is in. I twist the curls up at the back into a bun and stick the black and gold fastener through it to hold it in place, making sure to leave my side fringe out. I reapply my chap stick then put a little gloss over the top.

Reaching into the backseat I retrieve my satchel and my blazer. I lock my car door and look at Cooper, one of the guys I hang out with at school.

"You brought the car today, where's your siblings?" Cooper asks as I hand him my satchel so I can pull my blazer on over the black jumper.

"Left early this morning to see a friend so they have to walk or get one of my parents to drop them off," I answer and hug him after I take my satchel back.

"Did you get any this weekend Legs?" he asks, "Cause I know this guy that would be pretty keen."

"No thanks Coops, can't do that anymore man," I tell him as we walk towards the back school gates.

"Are you whipped? Fuck me, the maker is whipped," he scoffs, "I'm gonna have to tell the boys about this one."

"I am not whipped," I defend.

"You are Legs, obviously you're in a relationship but you've never turned down an easy lay before, regardless," Cooper leads us to where the three other boys we hang out with and my best friend Bailey are standing.

"I am not, maybe I just grew up," I whine, as I realise that this is a lost cause.

"The only reason you would turn down a lay is if you're whipped, you just turned down a lay therefore you're whipped," Cooper tells me and I sigh as he tells the boys and Bailey.

“You’re in a relationship and didn’t tell me? What sort of bitch are you?” Bailey asks and shoves me playfully.

“Come, I’ll explain away from these dickheads,” I tell her and we walk away as I begin to slowly explain everything to Bailey. As I finish the story her soft pink lips turn into a thoughtful smile, her blonde eyebrows knit together and she tugs at a piece of blonde hair that has come loose of her ponytail. I frown at her thoughtfulness and her bright blue eyes catch mine and glitter, “Oh God what?”

“Izzy, sweetheart, you’re in love with him,” Bailey tells me a mischievous grin replacing her thoughtful one.

“I am not, Bay, I can’t be,” I tell her and she grins even brighter.

“You just proved it kiddo, you’re whipped,” she smiles triumphantly and hugs me, whilst I stand there pouting.

I can’t be in love with him…can I?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here you go, Iseult's gang finds out about her and Dante. May I just say; Let the games begin :)
In the following chapters the real drama will start, and I am oh so excited to write it all out.
Happy reading to my lovely readers, subs and commenter. You guys give me inspiration.
<3 Jesse xx

Oh and also... I've put Bailey, Cooper and Jaret up on the characters list so now up there is:
Iseult
Dante
Colleen
Bailey
Cooper
Jaret

Also you may have noticed that I have decided that instead of 13 months, Dante and Iseult should be 23 months apart, because that seems to be worse than a year and a month :) so Dante is 16 and Iseult 18. Sorry for the confusion, but I just felt it better this way.