Status: Fin.

Inferno

People change

Iseult didn’t notice the shock that was coursing through Bailey’s body as she found out that her best friend was in love with someone so much younger than her. Hell Bailey couldn’t care less about the age gap, what troubled her was the fact that she had never once heard about this boy before, but the animation and the happiness that danced across Iseult’s face and coursed through her every movement as she told Bailey all about her new boyfriend, led her to realise that this wasn’t a schoolgirl crush, this was the real deal. So as Iseult walked happily to her first class, Bailey made her way over to Cooper to relay the story.

“I’m more than surprised Cooper, I’m shocked to my core, but our little one is in love, she’s so happy,” Bailey smiles and rests her head on Cooper’s shoulder.

“Yeah, she sure is,” Cooper swallows and soaks in the feeling of Bailey being so close, and inhales the scent of her apple-berry shampoo. He smiles and then sighs when she takes her head off of his shoulder to walk inside the classroom that their teacher had just unlocked.

“It’s adorable, I just hope she doesn’t change much,” Bailey adds in what is almost a whisper.

“Why would she change?” Cooper asks worried.

“People tend to change when they’re in love,” Bailey states matter-of-factly.

“I didn’t,” Cooper softly whispers.

“Did you say something?” Bailey asks him looking away from the teacher.

“No,” he smiles at her and watches as she looks back at the teacher and starts taking notes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that I haven't updated in ages, but I have a reason, I know you guys might not really care but I haven;t posted cause I tore the cartilage in my ribs, so I haven't been able to do anything with my left arm, and seeing that I'm left handed it included writing. So today I took my pain meds and decided to type two chapters up with my right hand cause I'm skilled and felt guilty that I hadn't updated.

So here you guys go.
Comments and Subs are greatly appreciated
<3 Jess