Status: Fin.

Inferno

Pushed

Whilst Iseult was telling Bailey about Dante, Dante was getting drilled by his best friend Jaret.

“So who was that?” Jaret asks as both he and Dante walk inside the school.

“Who was who?” Dante asks trying to hide his bright smile.

“That girl that dropped you off,” Jaret continues to push for an answer.

“Oh her, that’s just Iseult,” Dante smiles, trying to brush it off, hoping he’ll drop the questions.

“Why were you with her so early in the morning?”

“She called and offered to give me a lift to school.”

“Where does she live?”

“Margretta Road.”

“That’s 15 minutes in the other direction from school. Why the hell was she over in your street which is 30 minutes from her house?”

“She goes to Riverside Grammar.”

“That’s still 15 minutes from your house, its 20 minutes from here.”

“Yeah, though she was in the neighbourhood so she offered to give me a lift.”

“Still I don’t understand why.”

“Does there need to be a reason?”

“What year is she in?”

“12, why?”

“How old is she?”

“Almost 18, why?”

“You’re dating an 18 year old?” Jaret asks loudly.

“I never said we’re dating Jaret,” Dante tries to cover it up.

“You didn’t need to,” Jaret sighs, “Why Dante, why on earth are you dating someone so old.”

“Cause I like her? Obviously,” Dante sighs wishing that the conversation would end.

“Did you two spend the night together? Oh Christ did you sleep with her?” Jaret starts to get animated as he works out what has happened, “Dammit Dante, you slept with her!”

“I never said that,” Dante sighs.

“Wait…Iseult as in Iseult Talley?” Jaret asks quietly.

“Yes, why what’s the matter?” Dante asks suddenly worried.

“You’re dating Iseult fucking Talley? Oh shit dude, what sort of moron are you? Go get tested, she’s got a reputation, she’s slept with half the suburb and half of our school and most of her school and she’s a druggie and she’s a criminal, why the hell are you dating her? She’s the one that took you to get your piercings isn’t she? She talked you into it didn’t she? Fuck dude she’s 2 years older than you, you’re such a fucking moron,” Jaret rants and screams and Dante just shakes his head and walks away quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the second chapter I promised.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Jaret hates Iseult, would ya look at that.

I'll be going off to sleep now, the pain medication I'm on makes me soooooooo sleepy.

Love you guys, comment and sub :)

<3 Jess xx