Status: Fin.

Inferno

Black Rose Down

Let’s skip what happened at school, seeing nothing interesting happened, well I guess it was mildly interesting when Acacia, one of the ‘popular’ girls found a split end in her hair during my study hall period and started screaming and had a mental breakdown.

Now however I’m in my car driving from Bailey’s place to pick up her new bookshelf. We have the music blasting and we’re screaming at the top of our lungs along with the timeless music of the Sex Pistols. I drum my fingers on the steering wheel and pull into the parking lot, the deafening silence as the car turns off makes us crack into a fit of giggles and happily we climb out of the car.

Holding the ball from my vertical labret between my teeth I slowly stop laughing. Passing into the cool air-conditioned cocoon of the shop I let it go and look at Bailey. I follow her to a random shop assistant and play with my lip again as she discusses something or other. I look around the shop and my eyes land on a very familiar crop of shaggy blue hair.

“Skitz!” I call and run over to my old friend. I jump into the arms of the 26 year old bassist, then hug the woman standing next to him, “Hey Midnight.”

“Good to see you Izzy, how you been?” Midnight smiles at me. She has red hair which in places seems pink, her blue eyes are outlined in black with grey eye shadow and her lips are painted blood red, her black vertical labret standing out brilliantly. It was Midnight that I had gone with to get all of my piercings, we both have 6 piercings in my left ear, both have our nose and belly pierced and both have a vertical labrets and she has her tragus in her right ear where I don’t.

“I’m good thanks Midnight, yourself?” I ask with a smile, looking at the person who for the last few years I’ve thought of as a big sister.

“Yeah brilliant, we’ve begun recording the new album and we’re also thinking about going on tour soon,” Midnight answers.

“We were actually wondering when you finish school,” Skitz throws in. He smiles brightly, the black rings through his snakebites moving with it. Skitz is Midnight’s boyfriend and like a big brother to me, with his snakebites, septum piercing and tattoos however my parents are big fans of him.

“My last exam is on November 11th,” I tell him, “Why?”

“We needed to tell the manager what times we wanted to start touring, we’re not going without you Izzy, Bailey should come too,” Skitz tells me. My eyes widen dramatically and my mouth hangs open, I break into a massive grin and squeal, hugging both Skitz and Midnight, whilst jumping up and down.

“Course I’ll come, I’ll be there with bells on and Bailey will come too, screw schoolies, I’m going on tour with Black Rose Down!” I scream and dance around, Midnight and Skitz smiling at me amusedly.

Bailey and I drive back to her place with the bookshelf in the back and when I arrive at my house after helping her set up the bookshelf I still have a smile plastered all over my face.

I. Am. Going. On. Tour. With. Black. Rose. Down.
♠ ♠ ♠
And here you go everybody, the new chapter to Inferno.

The story shall end when Iseult boards the plane to go on tour with Black Rose Down.

Keep reading, comment and subscribe.

Love you all! xx